Sign in to follow this  
red oct

Gta san andreas

I despise rap generally

So do I, but I see some of the extremely few rap songs I actually do like are in that soundtrack smile_o.gif. Almost makes me want to buy a PS2.

Oo never say you hate rap in camden or florence. Woo you don't want to know what happends to you. I live in florence and there were gothic people. They were saying rap sucks to these colored people (I know them) well they pulled out a knife and stabbed the white people.

It's sad how people can't express there opinion freely around here.

Quote[/b] ]Anyone get it yet? Pre-orders atleast should have gotten it by now.

Heres a small clip I found on another forum.

leak or official?

Official. He got the ps2 version a day early because of the pre-order, had pictures of the package and everything.

Any yanks that got it up for sharing any experiences with the game? Although, keep it spoiler free tounge_o.gif

Can't wait for Friday/Thursday to come smile_o.gif

switzerland here, bought it in a small video game shop smile_o.gif

this game is amazing :o from the soundtrack to the bmx bike riding biggrin_o.gif , i was surprised there was a track from rage against the machines and depeche mode wow_o.gif

hah and police on motorcycles are funny they cant drive very well crazy_o.gif

anyway back to playing tounge_o.gif

Famous names don't make good voice acting. MGS/MGS2 had the best voice acting in ages with relatively low-profile names. The Getaway had some good voiceacting too, and I didn't recognize a single name from the cast listing there IIRC tounge_o.gif

True true. But voice in Tachyon are good though (i have the game yes). Bruce Campbell is a funny guy is Xena, and kinda sarcastic like in Tachyon.

I have to second that - While Xena and all that is utter crap in my opinion his voice acting made Tachyon really stand out. The game's good, but the voice acting (also the other parts) gave it that special atmosphere I very much enjoyed.

Any yanks that got it up for sharing any experiences with the game? Although, keep it spoiler free tounge_o.gif

Can't wait for Friday/Thursday to come smile_o.gif

its awsome wink_o.gif

they put a harrier jet in the game called VTOL Fighter. its on the carrier in San Ferrio. and there are a ton of cars in the game. and if you piss the SWAT off enough, they will come after you in armored cars that have mounted water cannons and machine guns wow_o.gif

I got it today, was a blast playing it. I want to go to the "No Fly Zone" and see whats going on over there. To bad they released the game in the middle of the damn week with all this stupid homework I have to do.

ITS OUT!!!!!!!!!!

yay.

Word on the school bus sez it will be realesed tommorow in Aussie Land. So my dad will pick it up will i just go to school (or not)

haha i got a friend who has ps2, gonna play it at his place maybe during the next 3 days because we gonna get 2 days autumn holliday tounge_o.gif

did anyone manage to swim to a locked city and then take a car and go to a pay n spray?

because i managed to swim to las venturas but i got killed because you immediatly get 4 stars, by searching for a pay n spray crazy_o.gif

haha i got a friend who has ps2, gonna play it at his place maybe during the next 3 days because we gonna get 2 days autumn holliday tounge_o.gif

Only two days? Iv'e got an entire week to play this game tounge_o.gif

Can anyone confirm that GTA:SA is multiplayer capable? Someone posted in another forum that he played with his brother, one was the driver of the car, and the other was the passenger who was doing the shooting. If this is true then.... wow_o.gifwow_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]One of the many interesting wrinkles in GTA's gameplay is that the game now has a two-player cooperative mode. Now, before you get too excited about this, you should know that you can't actually play the entire game with a friend. Instead, you'll run into little two-player icons in certain spots in the gameworld. Walking over one with a second controller plugged in lets you start up a series of special objectives that work sort of like the rampage icons in previous GTA games. You and a friend will be able to wreak havoc in a car or on foot, though the game requires that both players remain on the same screen.

From the Gamespot review smile_o.gif

Wrong biotch. Don't cream yourself but you can free roam with 2 players.

SPOILER SPOILER!!!

Go to IdleWood, then go to them houses that are white and ugly and are bunched together then go into the middle of it.

Hrm... Anyone else having a hard time with shopping in the Victim/Didier Sachs stores? The entrance points for said stores don't show up for me. Whereas all the others - From which I have previously shopped at, do (Binco, SubUrban, ZIP etc. etc.) Full wardrobe? crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

Hrm... Anyone else having a hard time with shopping in the Victim/Didier Sachs stores? The entrance points for said stores don't show up for me. Whereas all the others - From which I have previously shopped at, do (Binco, SubUrban, ZIP etc. etc.) Full wardrobe? crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

Didier Sachs? never heard of that place and i got the stradegy guide. the only clothing shops i was aware of was Binco, Sub Urban, the sports shops Pro Laps i think it was called, Zip, and Victim. but Victim won't open up till you make some progress in the game. Btw, how the hell do you get your car cleaned? i tried driving into the car wash but nothing happened. my collection of low-riders are starting to get dirty.

Got to have a mess around with it on the weekend at a mates house.

I was simply blown away by the sheer size of the map! The 1/4 of the map I got to explore was simply huge! At least as big as all of Liberty City in GTAIII.

Rockstar gets two thumbs up from me. Although I do beleive that this game pushes the PS2 to the absolute limit. After a few hours of play, the game became very stuttery (for a console), and neesless to say, can't wait for the PC version to come out, where it shall bask in the glory that a decent view distance will bring.

I did however, manage to stumble across a couple of bugs. In the first mission on the pushbike, I was pushed down a set of stairs, and as I was trying to peddle and wheelie my way out, I somehow fell through the stairs into nothingness, and ended up standing in the middle of the road.

Also, when people chase you, if they're very close to you, they don't appear visible. Very annoying, especially if you think you've run away, only to be cracked in the back of the head once you've stopped.

If I had a PS2, I'd have bought it by now. On that note, does anyone know when the PC version gets released?

I brught it on the first day on realsae and it was unceansed so my luck smile_o.gif

yeah me and my friend are going to be playing MP on Wensday. (Kynton cup for you victorian hillbilles.) So i got the day planned