Sign in to follow this  
monty67t

U.s. army special forces

Extraction,

I need to speak with you on this project ASAP! Please send me an e-mail or instant message me. You can add me to your MSN IM using monty67t@msn.com, it is also a good email address.

Thanks bro!

<a href="http://www.socom-ofp.com" target="_blank">SPECIAL FORCES

RESOURCE PICTURES</a>

I have no MSN on my home computer only on my laptop but my laptop is on vacation along with my brother to spain sad_o.gif

yo guys i found a problem with this, kinda wierd

53479464.jpg

might this be a prob with my comp?

Roger that on the MSN IM Extraction. I also have ICQ, Yahoo, and that new X Fire thing. Do you have any of those? PM me or just reply.

Thanks,

Monty

Roger that on the MSN IM Extraction. I also have ICQ, Yahoo, and that new X Fire thing. Do you have any of those? PM me or just reply.

Thanks,

Monty

nope m8 had once ICQ but was getting everytime viruses so I deleted it Yahoo and X Fire never used it wink_o.gif

Do you have Team Speak or any instant messenger at all?

yo guys i found a problem with this, kinda wierd

might this be a prob with my comp?

i had the same problem with bibmi's militia pack. it seemed to happen only when BAS soldiers were present.

Remove image tags when quoting images please -Placebo

If you have a microphone you can download Team Speak free at www.teamspeak.org. If you get that I can get you my channel IP so we can chat.

Let me know,

Monty

yeah it only seems to bug out when on tonal , some kind of addon conflict maybe?

Not sure about those graphics on Tonal. I have had the same problem before but I can't remember why it stopped. Are you running any wierd graphics settings?

I'd say stay with the BAS weapons. More people have them and they do a better job of portraying the types of weapons SF operators carry.

no weird graphics settings here, im going to try and use some of the sliders and such

I like the weapons from the Earl & Suchey Marine Assault Pack best. I think they are hands down the best weapons in OFP.

No microphone neither it is broken sad_o.gif

Let we do it so I install tomorrow MSN on my home computer than we can talk there now I need some sleep

wink_o.gif

Earls weapons!!!!!!! Mutha F-ing beautifull. Heard some thing about the reciever on em though, o well, they blend in with the OFP envirnment very nicely unlike INQ's shiny M16

ok extraction, the triangle bug has something to do with the vehicle proxy and it occurs when someone enters a vehicle

Sure dont care for having two Ranger packs though. Why not just use the bis pistols or the BAS ones instead. It really is a waste of space on everyone who would rather only have one ranger addon one delta one green beret etc, to download another Ranger pack.

I really hope you consider changing that. Oh and by the way. Seeing some of these photo's reminds me of how i dress running around base and doing odd and end stuff.

But other than the required 'extra' Ranger pack this is a good addon :-)

Sincerely,

BlackDeath

refering to this IMAGE I am wondering are you trying to have the soldiers wear the standard bdu's undershirt there? if so the one there is way too bright and shiny. the bdu's undershirt doenst shine at all. Just wanted to post that. Thanks,

Sincerely,

BlackDeath

Just got home and tested with the new cfg. Very nice work, ExtracTioN. Very nice Beta.

Don't have that tonal bug, but the only bug i noticed was only unit 1 & 8 (Special Force1 & 8...= non camo uniform soldiers) are having a working geo. You can run through all the other units.

Well, stuff I can live with, but maybee could be fixed in next version.

Great job so far. smile_o.gif

If you guys are looking for ideas for these SF guys, i can suggest using DTD's No Easy Day Modification for Ghost Recon as a reference and guide. There are several character models and loads of weapons available, what interests me in particular are the expansive m4 variations available to the spec ops community, it really is astounding.

No Easy Day Modification

P.S Nice work Extraction, i am fairly pleased with several of these guys...theres always room for improvement but, its easy to see that the effort is there. Keep it up, cant wait to see the next phase.

thx all for feedback wink_o.gif

Let me get this right the bug is only on soldier 1 & 8 or 1 & 8 ok all others have the bug rock.gif

Extraction, these are great units, but this is an addon related bug, the same thing happened with Bibmi's african militia. When you enter a vehicle with it the triangle shows up. I suggest looking through the lod's and the vehicle proxy or whatever its called because this addon has a lot of promise but as of now its unplayable with vehicles

Problem so far fixed:

-Triangle show up fixed

-Ghost units that where able to run in building or each other fixed

-Some Lod fixes

Have you guys some suggestion like "remove this model and make a new one" pictures or links to photos needed wink_o.gif