Sign in to follow this  
drow

T54 - the best one

whats the best T54 made for ofp yet?

I remember seeing a picture of one I thought looked amazing, it had bent fenders (if thats what theyre called on a tank) and other cool details showing ware and tear.

Basically this addon has been made many times already im sure so I wanted to contact someone with a very nice t54 to ask about using it in our mod.

Thank you in advance.

rhs tanks really nice

yes, we have some cool t-54s. but i'm not sure whether we have the full right of the models or not... ask soul or shadow.

i dont think it is guys,

i was searching through ofp.info news for it, I found the t54 pack stuff and no offence but the one i remember seeing was even nicer  tounge_o.gif

i will look into the tank packs u have tho thanks biggrin_o.gif

i dont think it is guys,

i was searching through ofp.info news for it, I found the t54 pack stuff and no offence but the one i remember seeing was even nicer tounge_o.gif

i will look into the tank packs u have tho thanks biggrin_o.gif

maybe you saw pics of ccm's ones (if they planned some)?

but afaik there are no really "new" t-54s like ours. yes, some retextured of the bis original t-54. but something new?

I think Silesian did a retexture of the T-55, and I'm sure CCM was working on T-55s before it shut down, but AFAIK RHS is the only team that has actually released new T-55 models.

i distinctly remember one of the fenders was bent upward,

it was beige/khakki colored and i think it was an in-bulldozer not in-game shot...

damn i didnt realize how important it was at the time! crazy_o.gif

i cant remember where i saw it, but it was definitly not a retextured BIS one...

then it was a ccm one. orcs got most of their stuff. ask them... wink_o.gif

i cant find anything on CCM t54...

anywhere wow_o.gif

not bad... fenders look straight as a board tho,

im begining to think im totally crazy...

noone knows of this tank for which i am looking! crazy_o.gif

Silesian and our T55 was the only T55 ever in development and his were the BIS retexture. CCM never started one. And what fenderwas bent upwards? theyre not from foil so theyre either straight and either completely scrapped.

yea not along the side, it was either the part above the tread at the front, or at the back, i cannot remember, it was bent as if it had run into something...

64-4-121.JPG

kinda like this

maybe im asking the wrong question, i remembered it being a t34, but those dont have the round "mushroom" top, so i assumed that i was mistaken as t54's seem to look more like the tank of which im thinking...

tank1975.jpg

i want this... is it a T54?

i like how DKMs tanks look so low profile, but that also makes them look fake, like not real tanks, but futuristic tanks or something, but i would like a T54 with a bit lower profile than the blocky BIS one... (low profile meaning sleek, low, like a racecar or something)

have DKM made a T54?

Drow, I don't have a clue what you are talking about. Perhaps you should search some of the news sights. Are you sure it was a T-54 and not a T-62? You should ask OPGWC, they might have one.

EDIT:

Could it be the one BKM is making or IM:UC's?

This is IMUC's one:

imuc5.jpg

yea not along the side, it was either the part above the tread at the front, or at the back, i cannot remember, it was bent as if it had run into something...

[img-http://www.heritagestudio.com/64-4-121.JPG-/img]

kinda like this

That's, without doubt a irakian modifed T-62, not a T-54/55   smile_o.gif

(Gun, turret, and you can guess a space between the fourth and the fifth wheels)

yes yes, thats an Iraqi tank...

i meant how the fenders appear bent...

ps - whats "OPGWC" ?

We (OPGWC) do not have what you are asking for drow.

well that means that u'll have to make ur own T55 with a bent fender. smile_o.gif

good luck m8

Quote[/b] ]maybe im asking the wrong question, i remembered it being a t34, but those dont have the round "mushroom" top, so i assumed that i was mistaken as t54's seem to look more like the tank of which im thinking...

i want this... is it a T54?

its a t-62A no dshk on the turret plus the turret is lower and more dome shaped than the t-54 or 55 though im not entirly sure as the wheel spacing dosent look right, there good fun in ofp  wink_o.gif