Sign in to follow this  
BoweryBaker

Desert war set in the future.

Now that the united states colonial marines released those futuristic rifles, gigan has the laser rifle and the mecha called wanzer, i was wondering how cool it would be to have a war set in the future. I'm sure I could make up the story but shoot, a war with russia set in the future just might happen so why not imagine it.

Quote[/b] ]I'm sure I could make up the story but shoot, a war with russia set in the future just might happen so why not imagine it.

i vomit when hear that. and not only me! mad_o.gif

The cold war is over.....

Why the russian must be the antagonists? Hooo McCarty are you there ... biggrin_o.gif

Possible future agressors.... mmhhhh all mankind lol crazy_o.gifghostface.gif

Actual super-über superpower : U.S.A.

Future competitor superpowers : China,India,Europe,Russia,....

Poor russians there are always the evil mad_o.gif

It's disgusting. rock.gif Why not Spain ? The evil Churros makers lol wow_o.gif I smell a flamfest....

Okay then. For my next poll ill decide who is to be fought against. thank you for your feedback.

How about a War started by that bastion of evil doers and neer do wells,

New Zealand

Yeah thats right you heard me, those evil kiwi eaters are up to no good and i got my eye on you mad_o.gif

lol j/k tounge_o.gif

For my interest. You'll need a 'unique' storyline.

What would get my interest would be to tell a story from a different perspective. Hell. That's what the red hammer and resistance campaigns are about, and we bought those up in droves.

Futuristic storylines are kind of unique, but not that unique.

Okay here goes: It is the future. You are part of an Earth Defence Force Unit called Nerv, acting as security for a small island nation that has been ravaged by war from an alien invasion. The aliens are trying to successfully rid the planet of the human race and you are on the front lines. Your unit is the Ninth Wanzer Squadron. You are outfitted with the deadliest mech to humankind, the Wanzer Walker. Your unit also carries the m41a pulse rifle. The enemy whom have identified themself as the Zabrak are stationed in various places throughout the island. You will partake in a series of missions to save earth.

The Zabrak will use two different mechs. A lite mech and a heavy mech. The Zabrak soldiers will use lazer rifles. Ninth Wanzer Squadron will use the Wanzer Walker Mech. The island will be Nogova. Let's go!!

ermm

the uscm mod is also going to make some

desert units aswell...

so just be patient

btw the nerv organisation is taken from

neon genesis evangelion

u got any fantasy dudes?

make sth up

How about the leader of a nation was assassinated in the future for war crimes n stuff. The nation was the Malden Islands. His remains were locked away before being buried in order for him to complete his trial. The same nation under a new government was given the remains and reanimated the ex leader. How's that sound?

I would HIGHLY suggest that you download the Japanese Self Defense Force mod. Try out their "Wap", and you will be AMAZED! Simply put, that is the most unique and well-designed addon I have ever seen for OFP. It is a giant robot, in case you can't guess (Japanese, remember?wink_o.gif ) It's got all the great anime robot features, like jumping, dashing, cool sights, etc.

What I'm saying is that you don't have to wait for any addons to come out, because they are ALREADY out. I've been toying with a MP "WAP WARZ" mission that is tons of fun (giant robots + OFP = good times). I didn't know anyone made futuristic infantry troops; that would go great with the giant robots.... So try the JSDF and get editing!