Sign in to follow this  
dm

Bas delta/ranger patch

Got it! Everything works fine now. These are my favourite units, thatswhy I was so unhappy when they disappeared.

Thanx BAS

I have been waiting for this patch for ages. Now I finally have it!

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

for some reason i cant pack the KLR's into the MH47 cargo anymore? could this patch be responsible for that?

crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

indeed, im guessing the class name has chnged? as it says "vehicle type is not supported"

Yeah, we *had* to change the classnames to avoid them clashing with old missions, or producing the good old, bad old "cannot load mission, missing addons: ..." bug.

The MH-47 will be updated at some point, but not for a while yet.

Quote[/b] ]great work, but what about the littlebirds

BAS will release them when they think they're done.

great work, but what about the littlebirds

If I had a dollar for everytime that's been asked smile_o.gif

loooooooooooooool biggrin_o.gif

PD: err...... but....., what about littlebirds??? tounge_o.gif

Hey,

I really like the BAS Rangers and Delta.

My only issue with them is how some of the guys come standard with balaclava's on. With the amount of quality face addons out there now (Liquid_snake's at least) i like to be able to change everyones face to suit the mission they are going on.

With a default belaclava, all that seems to happen is the face you choose by "setface" goes underneath it and you can see their eyes etc.

The pack I have includes some great balaclavas, like the green mesh, the black balaclava and others.

I'd much rather see BAS units released with standard faces that can be customised easily by "setface".

But that's probably just me.

Thanks for the top notch addon anyway,

Mick

Hey, good job guys.

I think that so little posts in this thread clearly suggested you've done very well at sorting out all these bugs that there were in the 1.50 release.

smile_o.gif

Thanks for the update BAS team!

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

Now, wouldn't that be nice: an option similar to (or instead of) the one for lifting the goggles, but to put on/remove the face mask? Actually I'd rather have the goggles glued to the helmet and this option instead. Just some food for thought (maybe for the V2.0 release).

A Ghillie Suit for snipers.

The Ghillie suit is a "secondary weapon" so you can take it off/take it on.

Think of it in MP.

You are a Sniper but out of ammo and take a M4.

You drop the GS for on of your teammates.

Something like that would be great.

BTW:

Whats up with the Navy Seals?

Any progress?

Thanks for the Patch BAS.

You got any pictures of that that are real? Seeing someone do it in airsoft land is hardly realistic.

The sniper would be laden with equipment and would probably collapse and die from exhaustion, carrying a ghillie, an M4A1, an M9, and an M24SWS is pretty much impossible to do in combat conditions with full gear loads.

And that's why you have spotters with weapons.

he didnt say you carry all that

Quote[/b] ]You are a Sniper but out of ammo and take a M4

you drop the m24 and take the m4

Hi Guys,

thx for the effort. Now its time to make some missions for the new guns....

Feel free to play a lot of existing coops on Fraghaus OFP server. But please be aware that we although use other addons appart from the BAS stuff in some of them.

Fraghaus supports OFPwatch though.

@ Deadmead still havent got the chance to collect the rest for you but i am on it:)

Daywalker biggrin_o.gif

You got any pictures of that that are real? Seeing someone do it in airsoft land is hardly realistic.

The sniper would be laden with equipment and would probably collapse and die from exhaustion, carrying a ghillie, an M4A1, an M9, and an M24SWS is pretty much impossible to do in combat conditions with full gear loads.

And that's why you have spotters with weapons.

We're in OFP not in the real world...

I think a Ghillie suit, that you can give to your Teammates, for ofp is very cool.

I just downloaded the updated pack, and I noticed most of the opfor troops don't work anymore, due to the class names of weapons and other stuff being changed. Is there any patch that fixes this? rock.gif

I just downloaded the updated pack, and I noticed most of the opfor troops don't work anymore, due to the class names of weapons and other stuff being changed. Is there any patch that fixes this?

Errr.... how do you mean the "opfor troops" don't work??

(Also, EVERY old class-name still exists, they are just hidden in the editor)

Hi Guys,

thx for the effort. Now its time to make some missions for the new guns....

Your wish is my demand! tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Asmo