Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

Combat! bradley pack 1.0 released

hmm, I seem to be missing a codec. What codec do I need?

Looking forward to the update of this awesome pack.

So does the TOW launcher "box" thing animate automatically ?

And if it does ... does it do the same irl ?

So does the TOW launcher "box" thing animate automatically ?

And if it does ... does it do the same irl ?

It's automatic for for AI, and is manual for a player. Just trying to work out MP issues with it for players, but works perfect for AI.

Hi!

On the side of nato and green colored Bradleys there are desert colored fuel cans. It is bug or what? Can I remove it?

Hi!

On the side of nato and green colored Bradleys there are desert colored fuel cans. It is bug or what? Can I remove it?

No, not a bug. They are water cans not fuel.

The Army routinely mixes up desert, OD and NATO coloured items, which is why you'll see NATO-camo tanks in Iraq right now and desert colored trucks at Fort Lewis in the Pacific Northwest rain forests.

It's automatic for for AI, and is manual for a player. Just trying to work out MP issues with it for players, but works perfect for AI.

Will the AI actually stop to specifcially fire a TOW and then move on, or will it only fire TOWs when it is already stopped (at a waypoint, ordered to stop, etc.)?

Will the AI actually stop to specifcially fire a TOW and then move on, or will it only fire TOWs when it is already stopped (at a waypoint, ordered to stop, etc.)?

The AI bring the vehicle to a stop to fire the tow missile when they are going to fire the tow at a target. Then fold the launcher back up before moving again. Till needing to fire the tow again, it doesn't work with way point its the gunner engaging targets like as if realistic ways. The M2 has to be at nearly a complete stop for the TOW to raise and fire. The vehicle only moves if its folded back down into safe mode.

hey ive seen the pics of this addon and it looks great. But for some reason it wont work for me. I have Ofp Goty. could that be why? i got the crew to work but when i try to place a bradley in the mission editor i cant find it. I think i know why though. when i D/L the pack all i get is the CBT_misc which is only like 5 MB and the pack is suppose to have 25 MB. So for some reason the download isnt working right, atleast for me. So could someone possibly send me the rest of the addon if this is the problem?

hey ive seen the pics of this addon and it looks great. But for some reason it wont work for me. I have Ofp Goty. could that be why? i got the crew to work but when i try to place a bradley in the mission editor i cant find it. I think i know why though. when i D/L the pack all i get is the CBT_misc which is only like 5 MB and the pack is suppose to have 25 MB. So for some reason the download isnt working right, atleast for me. So could someone possibly send me the rest of the addon if this is the problem?

Here is the D/L Link of the Bradley pack.  Also make sure you are using RAR 3.30

Bradley Pack

ok i got it fixed. i had to use winrar to get it to work. this pack is awesome. only problem is the error message when you start a game with it

ok i got it fixed. i had to use winrar to get it to work. this pack is awesome. only problem is the error message when you start a game with it

Uh, what's the error message?

Just a note for those of you who have both the Bradleys 1.2 and M113 pack 1.0. Make sure you use the CBT_Misc.pbo in the M113 pack. It is updated. If you don't overwrite the old one, you will have no ammo in the M2 Browning in the M113.

It also fixes the suprisingly overlooked issue with the bradleys having double the amount of TOW they should. This is also in preperation of the next release of the Bradleys.

I have also posted a seperate d/l for the new file in the firsat post of this thread.

This is also in preperation of the next release of the Bradleys.

OOH so theres gonna be a 3rd version.What can you possibly do to make the 2nd Bradley pack even better.I know you and your Combat team are now regarded as some of the finest addon makers, but surely you can't improve on the 2nd pack can you. I would love to know what you think needs improving or is it something you going to add..please don't keep me in suspence..well at least not for too long. wink_o.gif

This is also in preperation of the next release of the Bradleys.

OOH so theres gonna be a 3rd version.What can you possibly do to make the 2nd Bradley pack even better.I know you and your Combat team are now regarded as some of the finest addon makers, but surely you can't improve on the 2nd pack can you. I would love to know what you think needs improving or is it something you going to add..please don't keep me in suspence..well at least not for too long. wink_o.gif

Three words, "Animated TOW Launcher"

You and your brother are making a great job! Awesome US Army addons. smile_o.gif

Waiting impatiently those new brads with animated TOW launchers

good work u guys are now my fav. addon on team biggrin_o.gif

Only cause BAS discontinued making stuff for OFP1... =P

The Army routinely mixes up desert, OD and NATO coloured items, which is why you'll see NATO-camo tanks in Iraq right now and desert colored trucks at Fort Lewis in the Pacific Northwest rain forests.

He is right, but it is not commom for the new acp's the nato camo is straight green, the us camo is tri-colored. We use to give some acp straight green camo blend during the 80's and 70's but not today.

good work u guys are now my fav. addon on team  biggrin_o.gif

Only cause BAS discontinued making stuff for OFP1...   =P

no..... i dont like bas too much even befor they quit tounge_o.gif

good work u guys are now my fav. addon on team  biggrin_o.gif

Only cause BAS discontinued making stuff for OFP1...   =P

their helos wer good, but jam needs better gun models

good work u guys are now my fav. addon on team biggrin_o.gif

Only cause BAS discontinued making stuff for OFP1... =P

their helos wer good, but jam needs better gun models

Something for another thread maybe? wink_o.gif