Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

Combat! bradley pack 1.0 released

Very nice mission Hellfish, really looking forward to more of the same! No fancy cut-scenes, but great gameplay straight through!

EDIT: Perhaps some infantry missions some day? smile_o.gif

I was thinking infantry missions eventually with the M-2. A squad with it's Bradley or something similar.

Now this is why I play ofp. Great mission hellfish. Any updates to these brads should have this mission come with the pack.

Nice apcs, even nicer mission.

Due to popular requests/demands I'm going to skip out on using the CSLA mod from now on and concentrate on WGL versions (for COOP and SP) and a version with minimal addons (though I will continue to use Sigma's M-1 tanks as the old OFP ones make me feel dirty when I look at them).

one without mods would be better but still by all means use addons... thats just my opinion anyway

I still have the problem with 2 dimensional road wheels.  No I will not raise the LOD bar, OFP is laggy enough as it is.

So live with it ...

I've two MP-Coop missions using the Bradleys. If there is anyone interested in it, just tell me (but they use "some" more addons. not only the Bradleys  wink_o.gif )

Mfg MEDICUS  smile_o.gif

I still have the problem with 2 dimensional road wheels.  No I will not raise the LOD bar, OFP is laggy enough as it is.

So live with it ...

I've two MP-Coop missions using the Bradleys. If there is anyone interested in it, just tell me (but they use "some" more addons. not only the Bradleys  wink_o.gif )

Mfg MEDICUS  smile_o.gif

I want them. Email them to me at rudedog@planetrockabilly.com

Well, since today is my birthday, I thought I'd release the Bradley pack 1.2 and APC Crew 1.0. Just a note though, after many unsuccessful attempts over the past 4 months to get in touch with Hyakushiki, the author of the HYK US Modern Infantry, I decided to release my APC crew based o­n his units. Every attempt was made to contact him through email, PM, and forum posts. Credits are given in the readme.

Downloads links are in the first post of this thread.

Happy Birthday. biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: Ok, according to the schedule you have 35 minutes free time and then back to the addon mines. tounge_o.gif

Thanks for all you work on this addon. Just to let you know they are in heavy use in SWAF

YAHOO! Happy birthday Rudedog and thx for the update  smile_o.gif !

edit: a small bug on the soldier model. one of the lods ( the 2nd one i think) is very distorted. entire chunks would be missing from the soldier's vest and the texture look stretched. this same problem exists on all the HYK units.

YAHOO! Happy birthday Rudedog and thx for the update  smile_o.gif !

edit: a small bug on the soldier model. one of the lods ( the 2nd one i think) is very distorted. entire chunks would be missing from the soldier's vest and the texture look stretched. this same problem exists on all the HYK units.

Probably an addon conflict. I have seen something simular with Laser's GRU Spetznatz and the dog addon.

i removed all my addons and tried again with the original HYK soldiers. it turns out that the problem was still there.

I have the same problem with Laser's GRU soldiers, but don't have it with HYK or CBT Crew soldiers!

Thx a lot, Rudedog!!!

You are doing a really great job here! Thank you ... and Happy Birthday! tounge_o.gif

Mfg MEDICUS  smile_o.gif

Thanks for the update Rudedog and Happy Birthday!

Love the new crew and the new TOW light effects at night  smile_o.gif

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

I love these units.

Crew is great too.

One thing though ... didn t read through all pages so it might have been posted here.

I got in the back with driver and gunner in and i could direct the tank like i was in commander, it didn t say forward, stop, fast etc but he did what i told him to do as i would be in commander ...

Great units !

Cheers

Happy Birthday Rudedog and thanks for those APC CREW and Bradley Pack 1.2.

Downloading them later when I'm at my friends house.

He has got DSL so not a big deal! (Fucking 56k modem ahhhh) tounge_o.gif

Thanks a lot for v 1.2 and happy birthday!

everytime i fight with the bradleys i see a new little detail. i especially like the rucksacks on the sides.

great work!

I have the same problem with Laser's GRU soldiers, but don't have it with HYK or CBT Crew soldiers!

Do you have the animated dog addon? After I removed it I had no further problems with the GRUs