Sign in to follow this  
andylee054

Roc mod 3.0 now available!

Gordy I also had the errormessage DX8.0 required comming up!

I fixed it with starting the roc mod now this way  "C:\Program Files\games\OFP\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" -nomap -nosplash -mod=roc_3

Try this, it should work if you use your correct path to the mod in the line.

Greets.

command "-no map" does not work with Flashpointresitance.exe. This is version 1.91. You must have 1.96 to use this command.Even if you have 1.96, you must use it with Flashpointbeta..exe, nor flashpointresitance.exe.

The 1.96 patch is final now, you shouldn't have flashpointbeta.exe anymore.

Quick fix for the Aibourne mission, exit the campaign and revert to that mission wink_o.gif

The Halo units don't have all the Gear (Oxy Mask, Jump bag, and such) in the Mission Editor as they did in the Campaign, how do you get that stuff on?!

Put this script in unit's init.

[this] exec "\roc_mod\script\haloOn.sqs"

Or just put him into a plane and jump out from it.

Thanks, Great addon by the way if a bit lacking on the English side. wink_o.gif

Another hint for you.

If you need to make the soldier with camout face, you need to use the script in his init like that:

[this] exec "\roc_mod\script\camoface.sqs"

biggrin_o.gif

Kuba-

The newest official version of OFPR is 1.96 final, and 1.91 is no longer the newest.

I must say that the more I play this mod, the more impressed that I am with it. The HALO troops are just superb. I have to BEG you AndyLee PLEASE make a US SF HALO unit!!!!

smile_o.gif

They are just soooo awesome. The islands are also superb.

But one critique is that I noticed you used a modified version of Adammo's C130 (at least from the interior cargo wall textures it looks like it). I would recommend that you use version 2.0 of his C-130 as the interior and cockpit is vastly improved.

Also you might want to include a tutorial for how to use the artillery for indirect fire....unless that was purely scripted on the missions.

But aside from that, so far everything else looks fantastic and the MILES gear is just superb!!! In the Army I used MILES gear many times and your simulation was very good.

For future updates I would recommend creating some kind of Chinese cargo plane for the Chinese paratroopers and HALO jumpers. Also more Migs and Sukhois. smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Thanks for you like this mod.  smile_o.gif

I do really think about when to make the HALO in US version.

I will release it if I made it.

I asked the permission from Capt. Moore for the C130 when he released the first version. I have no the permission in the next version yet. For I always afrid of asking the others.  wink_o.gif

I was an Army soldier 13years ago, and I always longing to use the mile system in combat training. Unfortunatily I have no such experience about it. But I insist to make it for everyone. It's nice to hear you who ever used it would like it. Thanks!

I will try to write a script list to show you how to make your own missions in ROC MOD. Please give me some more time. biggrin_o.gif

Thanks again for you like it.

hi guys

i was really looking forward to the mod so i downloaded and installed it, but now it doesnt work.

i double klick on icon but nothing happens.

i know theres somebody who can help me smile_o.gif

i have downloaded the Roc3install.exe 5 times now.

3 times from ofp.gamezone.cz and 2 times from ofp.at

the zip file from ofp.at always say me it is corrupt (i use a download manager). and the one from ofp.gamezone.cz give me an error message during the installation that says: FDICopy()failed: code 4 [ci-temp.cab]

perhaps someone can help thx

and I'll give it another try

i have the newest version of winrar

got it: perhaps it was a problem with the installer or with my settings no idea.

i realized that the installer stop everytime at a different file.

always one further. after starting the installer arround 10 times the installation was complet.  hope it works now

hm seems as if all the files are there but this method produced filed with 0 KB

It worked the 7th download was not corrupt (all with downloadmanager) strange think. but now it works

Hi

Need Help.

Everytime, when Tanks are shoot, my sounds goes off. If i end ofp, my Computer are reboot. Has try it with 1.95 and 1.96. Everytime the same Problem.

Maybe anyone can help me.

Sorry for bad English

Regards Intruder

im able to install the mod without errors but it doesnt run when i want to play it.

anybody got ideas???

Hi!

is there a list of weapon/ammo names?

Really like the miles system!

cu

jens

I mist just say that i really think that this holds one of the best campaigns that ive played. I love the way that you can choose between the armed forces.

Just one thing though (and it might have been mentioned before - sorry!) is that when you are going for the HALO jump you are ejected out over water.....is that right? i die every time i play it!

Anyway cheers for a great modp.s I LOVE the blank firing weapons!

Yep, the blank fire system is really great. I wish they would release some infos on how to use it for your own missions. Is there a more detailed documention other than that, which came with the download?

jens

OFP keeps restarting!!! OMFG.. no! Did sum1 play second single mission? when you get into the tower and say sumthng about ship... CLARK!!! and computer restarts crazy_o.gif WTF ghostface.gifmad_o.gif

The document is on the way.

We will release it with upgrade pack soon.

Please wait. smile_o.gif

Ah, that's good news. I like the word "upgrade pack".

But one more question: Can you give me the name for the Miles-Rifle/Ammo? Merci!

cu

Jens

rock.gif

rock.gif

yes yes, I'm just a little bit impatient