Sign in to follow this  
bucket man

Grass addon

Okay found what I awas looking for.

Mods please delete this post.

Planet of War released as far as i know a "grass" addon, too.

Pic 01      Pic 02

Mfg MEDICUS  smile_o.gif

lags like a mofo that one does.

hmm ... could be, Never tried it myself.

hmm ... could be, Never tried it myself.

yea it was infamous for it when it 1st came out.

Okay I found that erba grass addon half an hour after this post. tounge_o.gif

I should learn to look more carefully before I post question like this.

is this grass free to use?

I believe so I found it in a news search for 'i44' at ofp.info. It has about 7-8 placable patches of grass/grain.

Captain

i still have a hard time believing that grass wont lagg, i mean those screen shots all show like 5 types of THICK grasses in the frame, if it doesnt lagg it must have taken hella hours of experimentation and trail and error...

but ive heard numerours times theres no lagg, much respect in inv44.

The problem with the i44 grass is it has a fire LOD and stops bullets!!! Anyone laying in it is invincable. Course the flip side is that they can't shoot anyone either,

The problem with the i44 grass is it has a fire LOD and stops bullets!!!  Anyone laying in it is invincable.  Course the flip side is that they can't shoot anyone either,

how bout grenades? tounge_o.gif

The problem with the i44 grass is it has a fire LOD and stops bullets!!!  Anyone laying in it is invincable.  Course the flip side is that they can't shoot anyone either,

now where did u get this shit from? thats not right mate! you cant be senn by the AI when u lay down, but yu can get shot, if they saw you, before you hid and so on...

When I placed it on my map in Wrpedit you couldn't shoot through it.. so I edited abit myself wink_o.gif

now where did u get this shit from? thats not right mate! you cant be senn by the AI when u lay down, but yu can get shot, if they saw you, before you hid and so on...

If you're talking about erba.pbo addon, then you're wrong. It's a bug wit fire geo lod, that makes the grenades always explode right in the center of the grass field.

So am I correct or not? I erased this addon from my 'puter cuz I couldn't shoot out of the grass or shoot anyone laying in it. Has it been updated to fix this problem?

I don't think so. I mean, no it hasn't been updated.

It's MLOD so you can fix it yourself, though.