Sign in to follow this  
bmgarcangel

New tfw:cik modification thread

Ok now, at the request of a friend and a mod member, i'm going to reopen our thread nice a fresh.

So far what we have....

PPSHA-41 / Type-50 SMG

By Cympatheey

PPSHA1

PPSHA2

SKS Rifle

By Bmgarcangel

SKS1

SKS2

SKS3

M1A1 Thompson SMG

By Bmgarcanel

m1a11

m1a12

m1a13

.30 Caliber Machine guns ( A4, A6 )

By Bmgarcangel

a4

a6

Bunkers ( Small and big )

By Bmgarcangel

Big Bunker

SandBagBunker1

SandBagBunker2

SandBagBunker3

We'll keep you posted.  Right now our mod is going around medium speed, but we are punching out weapons now.  April has been the best month for our mod!

~Bmgarcangel

Now, i've chatted with a few other members of the mod, still need to chat with cympatheey though, but we are planning to get all sub-machine guns and Automatic weapons ( this doesn't include machine guns ) used in our mod done by the end of this month.  At least the models done that is.

Now, SMG's and AW that we have completed are the following:

PPSHA-41

M1A1 Thompson

Type-50 (Chinese Version of PPSHA-41 with box magazine)

Now, SMG's that we will be working on throughout the month:

PPSH43

Sten Mark II

Owen Mark I

M3A1 Grease Gun

Japanese WWII submachine guns

Browning Automatic Rifle BAR

Tokarev Semiautomatic 7.62mm, SVT40

If anyone would like to aid us in getting all this done, it would be much appreciatted!

If you'd like to take a better look at the weapons I mentioned up above, you can go to this site:

Korean War Weapons List

Cheers!

~Bmgarcangel

Hey Guys

I got some new pictures to release...just curious if they all look accurate enough for you all.....

Please gimme some advice if they're not accurate!

<u>Type-50 SMG

Modified version of Cympatheey's PPSHA-41</u>

Type-501.jpg

<u>M1A1 Thompson SMG w/ Drum Magazine

Made by me (bmgarcangel)</u>

thomd2.jpg

thomd1.JPG

~Bmgarcangel

Quote[/b] ]SKS Rifle

By Bmgarcangel

SKS1

SKS2

SKS3

Hey, what r u doing wid my anims?!?  crazy_o.gif No, i'm just joking

The mod looks great so far, I can't wait for this one tounge_o.gif

LOL

Esprit De Corps dude

We are severely understrength right now...we have the best person ive seen in the mod aside from former mod member baca...cympatheey...i really want some korean war soldiers...thinking about asking Cympatheey to try that job out.  I've tryed soldiers before, but i hate working with them.  I'm going to begin soon on a sten and owen SMG's too....

THanks for the support dude, this will be a kick ass mod, we just need people or we will go down like other grand mods!

~Bmgarcangel

LOL

I'm not messing with it alot lately. Trying to get other things done right now.

I do need help with like configing the animation into the cpp. If anyone can aid me with that it would be tight!

Yaq but I tried the sks the other day, the textures look hella better!

Thanks Stryker!

Hey

GOt two pictures of the sten and one of the SKS with its new textures

SKS%20-New%20Textures.JPG

sten3.JPG

sten4.JPG

~Bmgarcangel

M1928 Thompson with drum has been canceled

Here is a picture of our M1911 .45 Colt made by Cympatheey.

Textures by Sgt. Strker

colt.JPG

Hey

Got two pictures of my most recent work for the mod. First picture is a Sten Mark II while the second is a Sten Mark V

stenmk2.JPG

stenmk5.JPG

looking good man, lots of guns in the works biggrin_o.gif

Sure is, going to start on the Owen soon. But i'd like to get everything else completely done if I can before I start moving on to more weapons again.

We will have three versions of the M1 Garand.

1st: Regular M1

2nd: M1 with Garant capabilities

3rd: M1C with Scope

And finally, all versions except Garant varriant will be able to have bayonets attached in the end at least!

~Bmgarcangel

hey nice to see the mod is going ok. And brendan u still planning on using that anti-tank rifle if so i think i can help out with a scripts that was needed for it way back then.

Hey

We're doing ok. I guess you could work on the ptrd, but, i've put it aside for now because i'm really busy. Anyhow, you can look at it.

By the way people, we have a m1 garand. Working on getting a M1 Carbine. Both those weapons are from AIA.

We also now have a P-38 Lightning made by Scud. It will be Reconisance though. I hope to get scuds help on getting it in that state.

~Bmgarcangel

Some updates. Here is our version of the AIA version of the M1 Garand...they used it from MOHAA but i've taken alot of things out of that model that they originally sent me and i've put my own things into it now to make it look better.

I also have a few pictures of the Sten Mark II and Sten Mark V, both weapons made completely by me from scratch.

M1%20Garand2.jpg

M1%20Garand3.jpg

stenmk2%20%20%202.jpg

stenmk5%20%20%20%20%202.jpg

stenmk5%20%20%20%20%203.jpg

I got another picture to show you guys....this is a M1 Garand with a M7A1 Grenade launcher attached with one of the Rifle Grenades attached to the launcher......

M1%20Garand%20w%20Rifle%20Grenade.jpg

holy shit man, good looking work!

biggrin_o.gif

great looking work man if ya get some good textures on them they will be very good. much better than your previous work

Rofl...thanks...don't insult the SKS, Thompson, or .30 Caliber Machine guns that i've built or the PPSH-41 that Cympatheey built. They all need textures as you know, new ones would be best biggrin_o.gif

We might have textures soon enough though...

I just read an email from a guy named......Offtime....he angers me so much now.  So he says i'm doing this...

Quote[/b] ]stop posting stolen models sayng they are yours or i will post source models screens and wireframes to compare them.

I don't get why he says this.  I've never stolen a model before.  I can say one model, our SKS, was based on the BFV SKS but I didn't use their model.  Instead I just made a outline around their model so I would have something to work off of.  

Sten MkII and MkV were made by me and me only.  Completely my design.

M1 Garand was first based on Upminders stolen weapons that he got from MOHAA but if you take a close look at the garand now, you can't tell that the weapon even looks like the MOH anymore because i've changed so much on it to make it look better.

Anyhow, I will post a picture later today of updates on the garand, including a Bayonet....

~Bmgarcangel

One more thing, i'm looking for 10 beta testers right now to test the weapons we have made so far and if they are willing to stick with us for the remainder of the next few months, beta testing here and there, it would be much appreciated.

~Bmg

you dont need 10, 2-3 maybe, thats all u need, fill your mod up with beta testers and it will fall over :P

wink_o.gif