Sign in to follow this  
Lin_Txarames

Operation flashpoint 2 --> 49,99 euros

Quote[/b] ]Kundenrezensionen

Durchschnittliche Kundenbewertung:

2 von 19 Kunden fanden die folgende Rezension hilfreich:

I don't know German, but are those reviews of OFP2? tounge_o.gif

NO just something very different. nothing todo with ofp or computer games or computer tounge_o.gif

Yeah, those are "reviews" but from people saying stuff like "ofp1 was great and i will be ofp2". Maybe they pre-ordered it or something like that...

haha, ofp2 now costs 5€ more: 54,99€ instead of 49,99€ smile_o.giftounge_o.gif

haha, ofp2 now costs 5€ more: 54,99€ instead of 49,99€  smile_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

They don't even know anything about the game yet, so why do they already post this with a price tag?

Hmmmmm....

When my brother wrote this post...there was no date of release... rock.gif

What is happening here !!! wow_o.gif

We are knowing more news with amazon that Bis and codemasters Both jeejjejee...OFP was developed in june or july too If I remember well...and I preorder it rock.gif I hope it is true...

SUma or Maruk or somebody...tell us something dude tounge_o.gif

certainly not. maybe ofp1.5, but not ofp2...

ofp2 is gonna be released in early 2005 if we're lucky.

I still don't know where people are getting this idea of Ofp 1.5 from. There's absolutely no evidence to suggest it. rock.gif

Hellfish6 Posted on May 23 2004,13:15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still don't know where people are getting this idea of Ofp 1.5 from. There's absolutely no evidence to suggest it.

Unsupported rumours have the tendency to be become considdered 'true' when repeated often enough. Anyone remember the Weapons of Mass Destruction? rock.gif

I still don't know where people are getting this idea of Ofp 1.5 from. There's absolutely no evidence to suggest it. rock.gif

that was just a joke cos ofp2 is never gonna be released on july9th.

i know, cm did nearly no promotion for ofp1, but i'm sure they would at least announce a release more than 2 months before... tounge_o.gif

Well I`m not sure about the promotion, I mean it could be a nice stunt as well.

Releasing a BUNCH of screens and movies and saying

"Hey guess what release is in 3 weeks" for a change as opposed to "Uh release is in 1 1/2 year"

but again I`m dreaming sad_o.gif

hm no. that's not a good statefy: when you say "hey, we release it in 6 months!" everyone who is in any way interested in gaming will know it until the release. but when you come 3 weeks before the release with a bunch of pics and videos only "well informed" guys will know that until the release. crazy_o.gif

It makes no sense if OFP 2 was released before OFP 1 on XBox...

How can someone put a release date of July which is far away from end of this year, beginning of next year?

Unless CM and BIS really surprise use (and this would be an Uber-Surprise!)

From all i can gather, XBOX OFP will be released by the ende of the year. As for OFP 2, i doubt it doesn't get big time promotion. The original OFP was a bet in a new developer on a product that might not be as popular as most FPS at the time because of it's realism. However it made Game of the Year in a lot of press and sold (i think i read this somewhere) over a million copies.

I bet CM will be showing their flagship game when time comes.

I do believe the people at BIS and CM are simply protecting their game. As far as graphics go it will probably not look as shiny as others out there (we know why: the size of the land) but others won't know that.

As for features, OFP had plenty of original ideas but you did have to play with the game and the editor in order to discover many of those. But those things require a lot of testing and balancing before they can announce a list. And also the competition (if there is any) will be looking at it carefully, so no disclosure until closer to launch makes perfect sense.

Its hard to wait, but as long as i know they are working on it, i'm fine with that.

There is no competitor to OFP or OFP2 and there will never be one. All the others end up as ordinary CS style FPS action shooters like BF1942, Söldner, Joint Operations, Far Cry etc etc etc ... eyecandy but boring after a while.

OFP is a simulator game, the rest of games like u named aren't it rock.gif. I cant understand why other companys try to make a game like OFP...millions of copies selled..., maybe if they do this, OFP2 had been developed months ago. There's no game nowadays that is the competence of OFP, and now VBS1. I could say that BIS is the strong name in this kind of games...and they are not worryed to finish OFP2 as soon as posible. And later OFP2 they will work on VBS2 jejejeje It is too sweet for them.

In my opinion BIS is too intelligent doing that, but I think they were wrong making OFP for XBOX, never a console will replace a PC, first because simulation is more realistic on PC, second, If I have a PC why I should buy a Console??

Is OFP2 coming out July 9th ?

if you look further down it says "Please note that release dates are subject to change"

Heheh, I was going to say that too..

Rather cheap way of bowing out of promisses :P

And yes, XBOX version *could* be released after OFP2 on PC, since it's a different audience. But I would first want to finish one product, then do the second. And since they (BIS) are already commited to OFP on XBOX that version will be launched first...

Patience is a virtue...

OFP is a simulator game, the rest of games like u named aren't it rock.gif.

OFP is a game, not a simulator...

OFP is a simulator game, the rest of games like u named aren't it rock.gif.

OFP is a game, not a simulator...

a simulating game? or a game which simulates being a game? or just a game? tounge_o.gif