Sign in to follow this  
OVERWATCHangel

American civil war mod close release!!!

lucky you guys... I'll see you fellas in a week. I am going to Alabama. When I get back....oh man, I'll have no other life.

Kudos award goes to the people that made this happen...

Good job guys smile_o.gif

Yep, I'm checking like every other hour!

crazy_o.gif Wow, now I am!

Desantnik, enjoy Alabama, I'm FROM there! Oh, I miss that place... sad_o.gif It should really get you in mind to enjoy this mod when it's out! tounge_o.gif

Yes, I'm really looking forward to it! I don't mean to rush the folks working on it... I wouldn't want them to have to put up with the whining if there's a mistake! But I think it's going to be outstanding, truly different, highly appreciated when it IS released!

And, yes, I'm gonna look for me some bluebellies with it as soon as I can!

Gettysburg... Maybe I can dream about rewriting history... wow_o.gif

I,m waiting too for this great mod to come out biggrin_o.gif

the screens looks very nice and i,m really looking forwards to play this mod tounge_o.gif

Wilco remove image tags when quoting please.

Everyone else it will be released when it's released, contiunally asking when it's going to be out is exceptionally tiresome smile_o.gif

yes,but for me it's the mod of the year and when they don't release ist before it's ne year it could be possible that it isn't the mod of the year.

So you have the choice:

be the mod of the year 2004 for me or you release it in 2005 and it's not the mod of the year for me,because i think many other good mods were released in 2005.

Can you follow me?

Sorry for the bad language,but I'm only a little stupid Kraut xD

Think that noone is going to make a new mod in 2005 it would take too long.But newer versions of already finished mods are always welcome.

oh gee....

it's not about what you think. it's about when it's ready. if they release it unfinished with some fine tuning to be done with it the MOD won't even be the MOD of the week even if it was the only MOD released that week.

@eestikas88

don't forget the MODs that are still unreleased and under development like FLK smile_o.gif

It seems most things we could fix now are fixed, so we will release today...tonight...tomorrow morning...as fast as technicalities (host, uploads, etc) allow.

addons2.jpg

addons1.jpg

Some issues are still unresolved (low ammo for singleshooters, though an ammo wagon for resupplying is available, pistol anims - they're in the huge O.pbo...didn't fiddle with it, AI using the bayonet, some other minor bugs...), but generally the mod is ready and playable.

Please take some time to read through the introductions of addons on our page. It explains a lot about the various addons you'll find in this release.

Regards,

Triglav

YAAAAY release!! FINALLY!!!!!! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

/me goes totally crazy,fells down from chair,starts shaking and you won't belive the rest becuse i'm writing this message.

Thats's good that the mod is going to be released.Finally something new to play with.Nothing happenened during Christmas holidays in OFP anyway.And finally island from the past.No highways or car or planes.Only men,horses and loads of guns

And finally island from the past.No highways or car or planes.Only men,horses and loads of guns

Yupp i feel the same this is going to be fun for a long time tounge_o.gif

Ok folks, here we go, this is the day (or night).

For those of you that wish to play on Gettysburg island,

you better go and get the Farmland Object 1.2 addon from Project Farmland.

Can be obtained here: http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=6533

Godspeed now,

Pickett

I can't wait for your fantastic island!

...and now: happy waiting all together! biggrin_o.gif

Go and get it at the download section of CW page!

*runs away quick before being trampled to death

Of course if something doesn't work with the download...don't come hang me...you know the servers and download quotas and such things...

tounge_o.gif

Regards,

Triglav

for me it dosen't happen anything so i wait to tomorrow for more mirrors smile_o.gif

I'm getting tops 1 kb/second off both links, 5 hour download.

sad_o.gif

same here so i'll wait i have someting to do anyway....sleep....bed.... unclesam.gif

I'll try to DL it overnight. I'll try to upload it somewhere ASAP in the morning

btw is the DL server on someone's 56k tounge_o.gif

Where was that place that you could upload files and have them up for 7 days? Anyone wanna email it to my gmail acount, only 20mbs? biggrin_o.gif