Sign in to follow this  
drow

Unsung - updates

Wow those soldiers are great, I see you've figured out the hand problem then. smile_o.gif

We will be allowing a few good mission makers access to our addons prior to release. We are planning to do this so that we can provide many high quality SP and MP missions with the demo without having to take an extra month to make them all ourselves.

We will begin taking requests from mission makers now, if you are interested in donating some time and creativity to the demo you may PM myself or any Unsung mod member, leave a message on our forum or simply post here in this thread.

Each mission maker will need sample missions for evaluation, if they prove to be skilled/professional enough they will then be accepted and given access to the demo addons.

On another note:

After the release of the demo we will also be creating The Unsung - UMD (User Mission Database) with help from OFPNAM - www.ofpnam.com

This will function as a database of user missions made with Unsung addons after the release of the demo. This way if you want to play some Nam missions you'll know where to look for nice fresh ones straight from the oven. We will also have a scoring system, this will also be crucial in maintaining a quality standard so that crappy missions are removed after some time of reckoning.

Do you have the latest flash drivers?

That might be your problem

My desktop volume wasn't turned up... *blush*

and...radio vietnam IS dirty...dirty is cool! wow_o.gif

Drow I need to speak to you about mine and Safetys campaign demo. We've started talking about what is to be in the demo mission I just need to discuss some things with you. smile_o.gif

sim

Looks really great! Makes me wanna unpack SEB's vehicles all over again. In case you forgot, there are no shadows.

and why dont u hav SEB stuff, or using it NAm stuff is cool biggrin_o.gif

With the news of another member leaving, the number of addon makers in the mod is now critically low.

Without new members in our addons department the demo can not be released as soon as we had previously hoped.

I have on my hands an incredible amount of nearly complete (and amazing looking), but currently completely useless addons...

We need help to finish the FireBase objects, Village Objects, and weapons.

Please join and help us with the battle.

Man, I wish I could help you guys...I know how to model in 02, but I don't think I want to commit anything due to the fact that I am very inexperienced and I am not sure if I could get the job done correctly to do all your other work justice sad_o.gif. I can model a little bit if you guys need any help though.

Its not like one person makes all our stuff, each person has their own strengths.

When you add them up you get a great product.

MarineExec.jpg

NEW PIC NEW PIC NEW PIC YEEEHAAAA!

ROFL looking good once again Unsung!!!

Dunno about other peeps, but me thinks that VC guy's dead...

*hops over to Unsung mod forum to have a look there*

biggrin_o.gif

Hello all, Once again we need some help, things have been going slow around the mod for some time and RF is keeping some of us from working on stuff. As apart from needing addon makers we need some texture artists. If anyone who wants to help contact me on msn at; nesskater@yahoo.com.

Peace, Minorthreat

Yes. This is a desperate call for help from the many talented addon makers out there. We need your help! Progress is extremley slow. Hell, I don't even know if we're making progress at the moment sad_o.gif

We need help! Please! smile_o.gif

nice nice mod loooooking good vary good biggrin_o.gif got some rock.gif? though what vid card do u guys advise on this mod got an nvidia g force 5700 ultra on comp now wink_o.gif with 1g of memory wink_o.gif

C'mon guys stop the stupid talking about the screen. Help them better I am anxious that one more mod could be in danger. No release no new units + story.

On all addonmakers and texturemakers help them now, pls it's your turn now supported the ofp community, supported a very nice mod! blues.gif

Hello all, Once again we need some help, things have been going slow around the mod for some time and RF is keeping some of us from working on stuff. As apart from needing addon makers we need some texture artists. If anyone who wants to help contact me on msn at; nesskater@yahoo.com.

Peace, Minorthreat

if i remember good you was making grenades, maybe this will help you

made from scratch

m18green2nc.th.jpgm18red6jr.th.jpgm18yellow1td.th.jpg

Thanks, offtime they look really good, i'll have to post some screens of them when i redo the models and put your textures on. smile_o.gif And please guys we really need your help.

Looks great, everything you do.

I would help, but I am really not experienced in texturing and time is short.

What exactly do you need? I have some skill in modelling in OË›, working with WRP Tool and the OFP-intern Mission editor ...

As of now what is being/needed made is foliage, objects, and junk of that sort for the island.

ohja mp studio hilf denen. Die brauchen sie. Guter Zug von dir.

i wish u good luck in the unsung team mp studio.

Thanks, offtime they look really good, i'll have to post some screens of them when i redo the models and put your textures on. smile_o.gif And please guys we really need your help.

ive made updated version of those textures, if your interested.

here they are:

GREEN

m18smokegrenadegreena3zj.jpg

m18smokegrenadegreenb2ec.jpg

RED

http://img132.exs.cx/img132/2365/m18smokegrenadereda5fz.jpg

http://img132.exs.cx/img132/1812/m18smokegrenaderedb7zz.jpg

YELLOW

http://img132.exs.cx/img132/387/m18smokegrenadeyellowa5hk.jpg

http://img132.exs.cx/img132/7407/m18smokegrenadeyellowb6ws.jpg

is1.gif