Sign in to follow this  
drow

Unsung - updates

i like i like. Is there a chance for diffrent things on the back of the flask vest and helmet.

Cant wait to be VC and shoot them. biggrin_o.gif

wow_o.gif Looks very impressive. These nice little features make them look very realistic, since in NAM almost every soldier had something written on his uniform.

They look very good! I hope you will make a good, lomg campaign to come with it. The SEB nampack2 was excellent too, but there were only to-three campaigns to play with them!

I think your MMarines need more kit. Maybe you can make backpacks as a "weapon"? And add ammo in them, so they are not just for show. How about putting some crossed-magazine pouches on them, you know, the ones they had in a sort of belt, slung over their shoulder, does anybody know what I mean? Add some more kit to these, and they will look more combat-ready. Comments?

yea u mean bandolleers, they are ammo holders you wear over your shoulder/accross your chest

we'll make bandolleers too probably.

I've liked the idea of porting "souvenirs" on the helmet tounge_o.gif

We already have a m14 made, I modelled it, then Mr. Zig took the model then made improvements to it, not sure on who textured it. But I think, not to sure on this, but I think we got permission to use someone else's m14 after me and mr.zig helped make our m14, but not too sure.

yes we'll use our own made in house.

Quote[/b] ]not sure on who textured it.

Actually I textured it too smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Ok, what about all the other weapons? Are they all made by the unsung mod too?

Yep pretty much.

So true, I think you guys are easily one of the hardest working mods out there. You make sure to have updates regularly, have awesome stuff to show, and have done all this with a relatively new mod.

Keep it up! biggrin_o.gif

LOL are these units going to be in your mod  tounge_o.gif

nah j/k.

Thnx guys for your hard work and countless hours. And thnx for the other thing  wink_o.gif  (minorthreat knows)

Keep it up guys, you'll blow everybody away with your final result!

Superb screens! I really like those 60s glasses!

Great work.

Progress is moving slowly lately for us, we are in need of more addon makers to help make the best Vietnam experience for OFP possible.

Please sign up if any of you are interested.

We really want to make this mod, but would rather it not take the rest of our lives, your help will be appreciated.

thanks

Drow

Looks great! Can't wait for your demo release biggrin_o.gif. Keep up the good work wink_o.gif.

NOTE: My 500th post! Woohoo biggrin_o.gif.

Take your time, drow, i am sure it will be a good immersive combat experience that you and your team will be providing to the community. I was just tinkering around with a possible vietnam gameplay and was astounded by the possibility created by ofp1 engine, the addons and the islands....just what we have is realistic enuff and all i can say is that its gonna get better and more realistic as the community advances upon the supposed 'limitations' of ofp1.. wow_o.gif

Take your time, drow, i am sure it will be a good immersive combat experience that you and your team will be providing to the community. I was just tinkering around with a possible vietnam gameplay and was astounded by the possibility created by ofp1 engine, the addons and the islands....just what we have is realistic enuff and all i can say is that its gonna get better and more realistic as the community advances upon the supposed 'limitations' of ofp1.. wow_o.gif

now that "the secrets of the train" have been cracked I think the only limit from now on is imagination

Ok ladies and gents.

The Unsung needs you all again. We are in need of some more addon makers please no time wasters.

You must show samples of your OWN WORK!

If you think you have what it takes to work with our MOD toward a release then apply.

AGAIN NO TIME WASTERS!

email me at

one_crazy_jackass@hotmail.com

Cheers folks

HAPPY_KILLMORE -Unsung-

I don't know if it can help, but feel free to use/modify anythings you want of the things I made (actualy only the Sampan, paddy, & bikes) in the NVA pack

mighty kind of you,

I'll check it out and see if theres anything we can improve on.

thanks alot

Drow  wink_o.gif

You show an amazing sense of details in your models, you defenitively bring a new vision for the realism in this game.

One thing puzzles me, I find the fatigues too tight on the legs. I think that the trousers were more loose than in your model.