Sign in to follow this  
da_ofp_man

Zil 130/131 pack released!!!

Quote[/b] ]Anyone get a bug in drivers postions on some of the trucks in first person view your sitting on passanger side of the MLRS units?

- Oh no, has someone been letting the Brits/ Aussies/ Kiwis/ Cypriots/ Malaysians/ Indians/ Japanese drive? wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Anyone get a bug in drivers postions on some of the trucks in first person view your sitting on passanger side of the MLRS units?

- Oh no, has someone been letting the Brits/ Aussies/ Kiwis/ Cypriots/ Malaysians/ Indians/ Japanese drive? wink_o.gif

Even funner is the stearing wheel is where it should be you sit and drive from the passanger seat. you first board the vehicle its correct but when you hit tne numbpad enter key your moved to the passager seat inside and outside.

anybody getting a bug "missing sound empty1" while activating the fire truck sirens? am i missing an addon?

edit: nm, was able to fix the bug

hello

i have a problem with ORCS ZIL PACK09

in these pack are two fire trucks

i have tried that the signallights at the beginning of the mission are on ,but it does not work.

i have tried with this:

this action ["Turn the signals on"]

now i hope that anybody can help me

Thanx

Schulz

What ever happened to the update to these trucks? IS this still going to happen?

Despite the release being alst April I'm suprised I didn't see these trucks! I'll have to get them....................

Please don't dig up old threads (over 4 months) to check for updates - I'm sure if the mod team has an update planned, they will announce it.