Sign in to follow this  
Badgerboy

N korea train blast

China, it's a shame we have somewhat bad relations with them. I mean, you look at the olympics, the pandas, and best of all the chinese food (yummy)... there really shouldn't be anything bad between the two of us

Need I say: "Damn, pinko communist-hippies!" ? smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]China, it's a shame we have somewhat bad relations with them. I mean, you look at the olympics, the pandas, and best of all the chinese food (yummy)... there really shouldn't be anything bad between the two of us

Or maybe the fact that you dumped tons of Anti Aircraft and anti ship instalations on Taiwan ,or otherwise known as "the rebbeliuos province of China"?And then sending the US navy into the straith everytime the chinese hold "excersice's" into the strait between Taiwan and China.

Oh ,and the Hainan spy plane episode wasn't exactly a rellations improver neither.

China, it's a shame we have somewhat bad relations with them. I mean, you look at the olympics, the pandas, and best of all the chinese food (yummy)... there really shouldn't be anything bad between the two of us

Need I say: "Damn, pinko communist-hippies!" ?  smile_o.gif

your words is more or less correct within the fellowing 50 years, but it is hard to say after that long 50 rock.gif

Maybe it was Kim Jong Ill himself that blew up? The lad is so full of himself you wouldn't beleive it.

On a more serious note, this scares me. Anytime I see "explosion" and "North Korea", in the same article. I do the "duck and cover" routine.

Try to image how the ppl in the east who actually DO get bombed whole the fucking time react when they hear the names of our great western countries...

Sheesh i wonder why they hate us...

oh well (that was 50% joke, 49% dead serious)

strange things did happen over there in N korea, verrryyy straange indeed...

Dunno what it could be, i don't really care either.  It's better if no one discovers what it is.

If it IS some sort of weapon our whole dumb world will freak out again and in the end everyone will nuke everyone to pieces

hooray

thumbs up!

why the fuck am i still going to school? i'm wasting valuable time! drugs sex and rock and roll, here i come!

Hmmm but maybe if we dooon't discover what it is and it iiiis some sort of weapon then NK will nuke us to pieces before we can nuke the rest of the world to pieces...

Gosh this is getting kinda confusing...

gotta love the 21st century!

no seriously, why  care about what happens all over the world, it's not like we can do anything about it.

This world's most powerful countries/nations/whatever are being ruled by a bunch of dumb idiots who can do no more than talk about god and blow eachother to pieces...  Sheesh talk about irony.  

And it's not like any of those big guys give a fuck about 1000 lifes.  Hell why would even i give a fuck.

Seriously i've stopped caring, they can all nuke my white naked ass into the universe.  I hate being part of this dumb world.

Damn grownups

oh well

it was fun to write this

i hope some dick kills everyone of you warhungry assholes smile_o.gif

gosh i'd love to live on this world with just normal peaceloving ppl...

if you read the presidential thread the creator of our constitution, thomas jefferson, never wanted us to attack countries and put american lives in danger under false pretenses. North Korea is only planning for the worst, and it'll be our own faults if we attack them and receive it. Just like Iraq. We can't be mad at them. For all they know, their people are dying basically over nothing. They feel bullied. They should have the right to rule their people any way they choose and if the people don't like it let them change their system. I have little say in the matter other than voting.

Yeah we shouldn't care, Ignorance is bliss.  If we just ignore it it isn't happening.

I don't ignore it

I'm just sick of always hearing the same bullshit about some idiotswho love to play war...

And yes i'm talking about "terrorists" and world "leaders"(haha)

if you read the presidential thread the creator of our constitution, thomas jefferson, never wanted us to attack countries and put american lives in danger under false pretenses.  North Korea is only planning for the worst, and it'll be our own faults if we attack them and receive it.  Just like Iraq.  We can't be mad at them.  For all they know, their people are dying basically over nothing.  They feel bullied.  They should have the right to rule their people any way they choose and if the people don't like it let them change their system.  I have little say in the matter other than voting.

I just don't hope that good ol' america (police of the world) will start minding everyone's business again resulting in ANOTHER war...

Ok NK shouldn't have nukes but who the fuck are we to say that they shouldn't?  We have nukes all over the place and we think our western countries for some reason have more rights than others... haha BULLSHIT!

Nukes in the hands of the West are at least as dangerous... Sheesh if anyone ever attacks america or europe or whatever with such a weapon they'll get nuked to pieces in no time...  

If we don't start anything they won't start anything either... it's as simple as that... i just hope no one feels the incredible urge to go "fight those terrorists" in the name of god or some crap like that...

dear fucking god this world's gonna get blown to pieces if Bush gets elected again... probably if kerry gets elected too but there's more chance of survival with this guy...  ooooor Bush has to change his politics uuuurgently.

But this isn't the right topic for that i guess...

o