Sign in to follow this  
BBSmith

Headphone jack to usb?

True, but since I am a man with motivational needs, gluing would work, just it would snap off from excessive moving through the laptop case.

biggrin_o.gif

Thanks for the Information on this whole deal, Ill look up for some sellers on this, i see the info but no ones selling, ill just dig deeper.

I still havnt found a seller...

Would anyone know one by chance? biggrin_o.gif

i have one and it works as a mic at the same time it came with socom us navy seals on ps2 but its mono and only on one ear sad_o.gif

At least you can hear through it. I need to know where one can buy these converters.

I especially loved that one that was a Microphone, and headphone converter to USB. But I need to know a seller, I need th hear through my headphones/microphone again!

I would like to know if they make Headphone port converters.

I think my laptop has 3.5mm jacks. But the thing is, I want to beable to hear flashpoint via headphones OR Connect speakers into my computer using the same port (They have the same connection cable) I was just wondering if there is some kind of adapter that I could use inplace of using the 3 Ports on the back of my computer (Mic, Headphone/speaker, and that other port).

The thing is, I move around alot and the headphone/microphone ports have been stripped inside of my laptop and cost 1,300 to fix since everything is connected to the motherboard. (Its an alienware by the way and all of their support guys SUCK )

Thanks! crazy_o.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3701&item=4128305522

I use one myself. sets itself up.

that ebay site you gave me, $27.00 shipping! and 7 Bux for the thing.. lol, 34.00? Or should I just go for something a little cheaper? I see a 24$ but theres nothing that states shipping cost. Just how they ship it

Hey If you own one of these, would you know by chance if it take any quality away from headphones/micro?

Thats awsome Imma get that bid.!

For a Audio/USB converter, there isn't any cheaper that I could find.

Quality wise, it's as good, if not better than through the main card. Any problems I had with Teamspeak and Ventrilo cleared up immediately.