Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

Far cry

Well I purcahsed the game yesterday.

What can I say....I'm blown away.

Even on my Radeon 9000 I am able to pump out graphics like this

1.jpg

I get shivers down my spine, it feels like I am THERE, it's incredibly realistic, and the physics are just mind blowing.

32.jpg

This game is definately worth checking out. Only supports ATI and GeForce chipsets, but patches are being made to support more

I love this game, pure amazement, enviroment is outstanding, what are your specs?

well i like the game much, but when i finished it, i thought, why pay so much money for a game, that is played through in about 2 days?!?

and the MP is also some sort of crap in my opinion...

but the physics, graphic-effects etc are great... (=game from germany tounge_o.gif )

Yet it was banned from the shelves in germany until a "clean" version was produced...haha.

To me its not the number of days I played it that matters, its how much fun I got out of it while playing.

I finished Prince of Persia in like a day, I still love it though.

This game is definately worth checking out. Only supports ATI and GeForce chipsets, but patches are being made to support more

Wow, who expects to play Far Cry on anything else?

The game really looks amazing, but iron sights, iron sights...that yellow crosshair just ruins it for me. Well, still I can just dream of playing it with those kinds of graphics, 1 ghz CPU here. sad_o.gif