Sign in to follow this  
Black Knight

Flashpoint 2 at e3

I hope they release more info and material on OFP 2 on E3 than here at the forums although I´m not convinced they will show a running OFP 2 version. I guess it´s simply to early for that. Anyway more detail on OFP 2 and I will be happy  biggrin_o.gif

btw shall we call you speedy sheperd now donkey ?  tounge_o.gif

Hehe no it's just a temporary thing tounge_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Anything is great, but I'm affraid Balschoiw is right, it's too soon for anything playable. But just a list of features would make me go bunnyjumping smile_o.gif

Yea the video was somewhat old...but I posted it anyway for shits and giggles. Glad to se my site does get at least a few page hits every now and then. smile_o.gif

Anything is great, but I'm affraid Balschoiw is right, it's too soon for anything playable. But just a list of features would make me go bunnyjumping  smile_o.gif

jumping is not possible in OFP....

Anything is great, but I'm affraid Balschoiw is right, it's too soon for anything playable. But just a list of features would make me go bunnyjumping  smile_o.gif

You just wait till I release my bunnyjumping mod biggrin_o.gif

You just wait till I release my bunnyjumping mod biggrin_o.gif

Sorry to say this but according to the Geneva convention bunnies are not allowed on battlefields.

I'll be glad if they'd just show what the features are.

You'll most likely see pictures/videos of OFP2 at gamespot/IGN.

Or maybey hopefully Ofp2.lobogames can get some exclusives from Suma or Maruk!! *wink* *wink*

I hope.

I am sorry that I have to be the one to pop the bubble that we were fed, but ofp 2 is NOT going to be at e 3.

Quote[/b] ]

IGN have got it wrong peeps. I don't knwo where they got there info from this time, but they don't seem to have all the right games on their list...hmmm

second post from the top

Who says OFP2 will not be there? They said the list is not correct, not that OFP2 aint there.

because the thread where Mike replied was called Ofp 2 will be at e3, and he would have not bothered to post in there that the list was wrong (unless he was trying to raise a cloud of smoke).

Beside 2 posts later he said that he will be at e3 playtesting ofp xbox on system link..... sad_o.gif

I really hope Flashpoint 2 will be displayed at E3...it would be a dissapointment if it's not...but I hope IGN was right.

(and hopefully it's not the same video from last E3)

If there is no E3 demonstration I would hope that BIS could make amends by updating the official site.

Hmm, yeah, the thread on the Codemasters Forum now clearly tells OFP2 will not be there. That's said, but it doesn't take away the fact that E3 is still a great oppertunity to release any news of OFP does it? They just won't have a stand for it...

plzz-- Suma or maruk.. plz confirm.. is it gonna be in e3 or not ?? rock.gif

Well, according to the BIS and Codemaster sites, OFP2 is scheduled for Winter '04, so it wouldn't make sense to not show it.

Well, according to the BIS and Codemaster sites, OFP2 is scheduled for Winter '04, so it wouldn't make sense to not show it.

If you dont remember some1 at bis said not to expect the game until early 2005....

Well we have alot of 2005 games at E3 this year. I understand that this is BIS way of woring. We will just have to wait and see what happens at E3.

smile_o.gif

Well, to all you friggin bollocks! I didn't mean that haha, got you.. ON the VTV forum for OFP2 Maruk said this: "The setting and theme for the game will be revealed in mid May 2003(Hmm... maybe he meant 2004, well i dunno 'cos they haven't revealed anything much yet.), expected time of completion is late 2004."

Well, if they meant Mid-may 2004 then that's not far away though. But if they don't give us anything until the realese I will go crazy in the coconut.

And it is kinda wierd if they don't show up at E3..

Atleast I would get disappointed! 'cos I've got so much half-term tests mid-May so I want something to get the mood going.

Anyways, It would've been hilarious if they didn't say anything till the date they realese..

Well maybe all of us would get heart attacks and die, so they don't make any money on the game.

Well, goodbye all bollocks! :P Nope just kidding.

why? cos it seems that the xbox version of ofp1 has a higher priority. mad_o.gif

why? cos it seems that the xbox version of ofp1 has a higher priority.  mad_o.gif

that really SUCKS