Sign in to follow this  
Black Knight

Flashpoint 2 at e3

Well we had some into-deep info on OFP 2 after our interview with Marek. Unfortunally the interview was cencored to death, leaving only info on OFP 2 we already know rock.gif

I understand that detailed info are kept secret for product and marketing reasons, but no info at all is not very good, even for a hardcore fan like me.

@ May 14 2004,23:45)]
Xbox version (which looks good btw)

Is it? I really can´t see it.

Well I based my knowledge on the movie from Gamespot and from what I could tell , it looked nice compared to normal OFP smile_o.gif , with upgraded models etc.

I desperately tried to get through to maruk regarding this lately but his lips are completely sealed

he probably just doesnt have time or doesnt want to answer every kid who directly emails him about ofp2...

i mean he is a businessman wink_o.gif

what would u expect to hear...?

"ok man, im gonna give you the inside scoop, shit i might even let u try ofp2 before anyone else, shit,... wanna sleep over?"

tounge_o.gif

businessman? previews of ofp2? sleep over?.. sounds good tounge_o.gif

honestly I didn't expect a reply though one would have made me personally feel very comfortable as to the direction of the game and I know I am only one of thousands.. I just felt that if I didn't get in a last word before the media frenzy that my opportinuty would have been lost..

I'd like to note that I'm not exactly a kid, though if you meant at heart then I can't argue wink_o.gif

@ May 14 2004,23:45)]
Xbox version (which looks good btw)

Is it? I really can´t see it.

Well I based my knowledge on the movie from Gamespot and from what I could tell , it looked nice compared to normal OFP smile_o.gif , with upgraded models etc.

I'm not registered at Gamespot, so I can't see the movie. I wish CM or BIS had the movie available for free.

Quote[/b] ]I'm not registered at Gamespot, so I can't see the movie. I wish CM or BIS had the movie available for free.

Ah that would be good old codemasters making sure the game that they publish are advertised to death again crazy_o.gif

It looks like we will just have to stop moaning about getting info on the game and just play something slightly less interesting till they do actually tell or show us some info on a game that will hopefully out-do the original.

As for having a female model to play around with Casandra im sure i have seen a few flying around in This website but if not why dont you go to www.ofpec.com and ask for a female soldier to be made biggrin_o.gif I think the main reason why they havent got any, is due to it being realistic and as we all know they dont have women on the frontline. Also im pretty sure that if some were made they would be in some skimpy uniform with their boobs about 10 times the size of Jordans biggrin_o.gif

As for having a female model to play around with Casandra im sure i have seen a few flying around in This website but if not why dont you go to www.ofpec.com and ask for a female soldier to be made biggrin_o.gif I think the main reason why they havent got any, is due to it being realistic and as we all know they dont have women on the frontline. Also im pretty sure that if some were made they would be in some skimpy uniform with their boobs about 10 times the size of Jordans biggrin_o.gif

well, if you check out opflashpoint.org they still seem to be hosting my first addon which was the first "decent" female soldier as it was given title .. I even put this idea to BAS when I was with them and it was thrown in my face due to realism, which ... absolutely sucks, to say the least

defem.jpg

defem1.jpg

I had TJ offer to help me once though through ofp limitations it was simply going to be impossible to create a female class that used a proper voice set.. so I gave up on this

if bis don't actually make any soldiers it would be a shame, I am asking for a lack of limitation - and just to note, women are on the frontline in just about every major armed forces (just not in delta or rangers as above(which absolutely sucks tounge_o.gif )) - and I'm sure if all armed forces were mostly female and the game only catered for females then there'd be similar requests from the devs in a reversal situation of guys asking for male soldiers

bottom line is it's still a game

and yes, those silicone excuses for an addon are not what I have in mind.. ofp.info seems to collect the trash - example

Lol was gonna post that one up for a example ...... Lucky i didnt now  wink_o.gif   Oh well just keep bugging the guys at BIS or even the Girl.  I do believe a lady by the name of Kristyna Pruchová is/was working for BIS so maybe write a email to support at BIS and title it with her name.  Maybe then ya may get through to em.  I very much doubt it tho, as it seems to be very tight lipped about everything so far, so good luck to ya.  

Nice model by the way  wink_o.gif   Could do with bigger boobs tho  crazy_o.gif  .... Joke  tounge_o.gif

I´m very dissapointed that there was NO info at all about OFP 2 at E3. Just nothing. No word from Marek, no interview with Claire from codemasters... nothing.

I am just shaking my head about this PR stunt.

How do they expect the OFP gamers hold the line if they are not informed about anything related to OFP 2 ?

I´m seriously dissapointed with BIS and Codemasters. sad_o.gif

I´m very dissapointed that there was NO info at all about OFP 2 at E3. Just nothing. No word from Marek, no interview with Claire from codemasters... nothing.

I am just shaking my head about this PR stunt.

How do they expect the OFP gamers hold the line if they are not informed about anything related to OFP 2 ?

I´m seriously dissapointed with BIS and Codemasters. sad_o.gif

let's hope that you only have to be disappointed by cm and bis couldn't change it. cm is the publisher and therefore responsible for marketing and promotion... it looks as cm doesn't like ofp much. bad guys. crazy_o.gif

Im guessing that there may be loads of reasons why CM are not hyping OFP2 up at this very moment. They are publishing quite a few games and maybe they dont want to over hype one game so much that the others they are publishing dont get no attention at all. Maybe when they have released a few of their big title games then they will set about hyping up us all for OFP2. I guess we will have to wait until a few of the games that codemasters are publishing at this very moment get released and then we will hopefully get some small piece of information that will make us all a bit more happier.

Summer is generally a slow season as far as games go... I believe there is a European equivalent of E3 around September/October, maybe then, bu tthen also the Christmas releases are already taking over... Oh well... it's not easy being a Gamer in Waiting.

Fortunately i'm still having a lot of fun with OFP as it is now... Then i'll have R:TW to keep me entertained until OFP 2 finnally shows up...

I'm kind of disappointed too. Btw. anyone knows which was the big surprise CM promised? I hope they didn't mean the XBox video, which I can't look at without registering...

Maybe if we all erase our memories and play ofp again we could make it last till ofp2.

-ZiRo

<PROGRAM ERASE #20522193 INITIATED>

<PROGRAM FINISHED>

OH MY GOD!? OFP!? This game is brilliant!!!!

hehe.

You can register at gamespot for free, and watch the "streaming" video, it's not THAT hard :P

.....I believe there is a European equivalent of E3 around September/October, maybe then,.....

There will be the 'Games Convention', from august 19th to 22th in Leipzig, Germany.

And yes: Codemasters is in the Exhibitor's List (see: Ausstellerverzeichnis). What's that suppose to mean? Absolutely nothing wink_o.gif

http://www.gc-germany.de/

I'd like to note that I'm not exactly a kid, though if you meant at heart then I can't argue wink_o.gif

yea thats how i meant smile_o.gif

we're all kids to them im sure.

Haha, looks like we get some infos on OFP 2 the next hours:

Quote[/b] ]Balschoiw - oh ye of little faith...

Of course I managed to get an interview with him - but in order to get all of the information and interviews it was not possible to be out front doing them and behind the scenes uploading them at the same time!!

I've passed on all the info to the CLOs who will be busy uploading them soon - so watch this space!

Whining pays biggrin_o.gif

Are you a pluralistic person ? rock.gifcrazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

vader-schizophrenia.jpg

I guess we´ll solve that with a tripwire tonight wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

I doubt we get pics.

Let´s see what he says about OFP 2.

I hope it´s not that vague again

wink_o.gif

I doubt we get pics.

Let´s see what he says about OFP 2.

I hope it´s not that vague again

wink_o.gif

yea.. when can we expect "stuff" bout OFP2 ? anyone knows. ? I didnet really get what he meant on that Quote.

So any news on that interview? Waiting for new games seems like it has developed into a hobby now. OFP2, HL2, Matrix Online, etc. I know that OFP2 isn't supposed to come out before something like Q105, but still, any news/info would be welcomed.