Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Police in your country

Not to anger any Canadians here, but.... I live in Michigan, a few hours from the Canadian border, and it is in most of my friends and mine own opinion (including my Canadian friend who refuses to become a US citizen) actually, pretty much anybody around here, that the Canadian police consists of a bunch of red-clad mounties riding on horses yelling 'eh' at everybody. Not to say anybody actually believes this, but the Canaidan police stereotype is stronger than any other kind. I am sure that to them, our police are a bunch of hicks that live their lives for a high speed chase.

stereotypes are stereotypes. not all asian police officers are martial art experts, and not all american officers are john wayne.

Not to anger any Canadians here, but....  I live in Michigan, a few hours from the Canadian border, and it is in most of my friends and mine own opinion (including my Canadian friend who refuses to become a US citizen) actually, pretty much anybody around here, that the Canadian police consists of a bunch of red-clad mounties riding on horses yelling 'eh' at everybody. Not to say anybody actually believes this, but the Canaidan police stereotype is stronger than any other kind. I am sure that to them, our police are a bunch of hicks that live their lives for a high speed chase.

"Eh"? crazy_o.gif

Don't they go around yelling "I'll save you, Nell!"? rock.gif

B000035Z2V.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

By the way. If you're ever in California and this guy gets lights you up on the highway - don't bother trying and outrun him. tounge_o.gif

chp1003.jpg

Dutch police:

politie-2b.jpg

Ford_Focus_pru-b.jpg

Politie-rotterdam-10.jpg

PolitieDemo01_GeraldDijsklag.jpg

politie.JPG

politie.jpg

That beetle is the funniest thing I've ever seen! LOL tounge_o.gif

Look at it with its lights on top. It's like a ribbon on a baby clown's head!!

I always meet stupid American tourists (no, I'm not saying that all Yanks are stupid...) in Niagara Falls, Ontario who go to Clifton Hill to get drunk.

Good times.  wink_o.gif

Well my family still has memories of Canadians flocking to this one mall that is now pretty much deserted, mostly because of the rise of prices. I miss the Cannuck lisence plates. sad_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif