Sign in to follow this  
fighter

Liberation 1941 - 1945 demo is out !!!

Yesterday a PzVF ran into a T-26`39 and the t-26 was launched skyhigh (Crew disembarked) biggrin_o.gif

It took about 40-45 seconds before it was back on the ground crazy_o.gif

I was to late to make shots(my screenshoter was off) because you cant look straight up.

I saw it came down where it was launched from and used their tank against them wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Yesterday a PzVF ran into a T-26`39 and the t-26 was launched skyhigh (Crew disembarked) biggrin_o.gif

It took about 40-45 seconds before it was back on the ground crazy_o.gif

I was to late to make shots(my screenshoter was off) because you cant look straight up.

I saw it came down where it was launched from and used their tank against them wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

yes, ive seen that happen a lot, tank gets hit, tank explodes, tank is launched in orbit... sad_o.gif

But the hit effects (white sparks) are very nice.

Edit: Is the no rearm or carry more than 1 PPsh mag a feature or a bug? I mean, when i pick up a PPsh i cant pick up any more mags, and when i use it up i cant pick up a new mag.

I found a bug with this that defies any explanation i know of. After i installed this pack to its own mod folder it caused an addon called "Seanagan" to be added to any mission that i would edit in my mission editor even if i didnt make any changes to the mission. This would not stop until after i deleted the Lib 41 mod folder, i really like these units and they fit perfectly in the World War Crisis campaign i am making so if theres any help you can offer please let me know. It would be a shame to not be able to include this pack in the campaign.

Anything about this bug i reported or is the team not checking this thread anymore?

Hmmm, sounds like the same problem i had with the old mfcti1.1.pbo. As long as i had this pbo in my addon-folder, it was written in every mission.sqm. I think it has something to do with wrong dependences ... but i'm not sure.

What is the LA-5 AP? Where can I get it? It seems that it targets infantry. I downloaded the LA-5 pack by Liberation, but none of those planes target infantry, and neither do AiA's LA-5s.

What is the LA-5 AP? Where can I get it? It seems that it targets infantry. I downloaded the LA-5 pack by Liberation, but none of those planes target infantry, and neither do AiA's LA-5s.

The La-5 AP is included in the La-5 Pack by Lib1941-45. And i think it won't attack infantrists, couse planes can't do that in OFP (i think they fly to fast ... it's even hard to make an AI-choppers to attack them). Afaik the AP is just the weapon of the La-5

why couldn't they bother to translate just a few things... briefings and subtitles. great addons and stuff but I'm very unhappy without the translations sad_o.gif