USMC Force Recon

Force Recon

Force Recon 1

Desert Force Recon

Desert Force Recon 1

Winter Force Recon

Winter Force Recon 1

crappy pics, just random shots

I have made woodland, desert and winter Force Recon units. There are 10 units in 3 camos, 30 units total. They are listed in the editor under WEST---USMC Force Recon---Force Recon XXXXXXX.

edit: I have added the Urban units to the original d/load aswell as a link for the Urban units only.

USMC Force Recon full (woodland, desert, winter, urban)

Urban Update only (urban)

Captain

Sweet smile_o.gif

Thanks C4P741N, these will defintley get some good use.

Thanks thirtyg, hope you can take some good shots of them for the Combat Photography thread. biggrin_o.gif

at last

thanks man

ur the bset

freakin finally

But the server rocks big time, you know.

Can't you get anything better?

just what we needed, hopefully included in the next version (if there is one).

Nice looking units wink_o.gif

My only gripe is the winter recon with a bandana on his head. It would be better to give him a wooly cap or something

Nice units, but how about ditching the bandanna. I really doubt you'd find this type of headgear used by Marines!!

Get your cover on Marine!!!

Well with spec op capable units like force recon its isnt to uncommon to see one of them wearing a bandana because of the fact that for force recon and any other special forces of that matter dont have any giving specified gear the have to wear for a mission so if they wanted they could wear anything wiether or not u wouodl wear a bandana is totally up to u so two thumbs up on the bandana BUT but one things u should change is took out the people with the helmets it is sooooo rair u would ever EVER so anyone in recon or special forces wearing a helmet seeing as even though they have gotten lighter they still are clumsy to fumble around with and when ur on missions u dont have time for them so to make ur addon more realistic u should take oout the soldiers with the helmets and replace them with covers or boonie hats cause if u ever look up anything on recon most if not all the time they are wearin one of the two but thats just a suggestion

Great, the marpats & rni being my favorite units i will definetly try these but.. one of the many good things about the marine pack is that it come with amazing units for both east and west, so some spetsnaz commandos in winter and desert cammo would be nice too, and i have no idea of who is working on the missing sniper but i hope they include a west and east sniper to keep things balanced smile_o.gif .

Thanks MAdMedic! I was going to post some of those same pictures.

Something else is that I don't see any bandannas!

A "Balance Pack" with these same MFR and a set of Spetsnaz in Winter and Desert fatigues would be a nice touch.

AK

I need to point out that there is no such thing as MARPAT winter. they would just be wearing woodland with overwhites wich are completely white... the US Military has no winter camo pattern.. only overwhites..

first there needs to be a FR entry team wearing OD. Or even black or dark blue, anyways good work, now get on those OD fatigues wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]They look very much alot like suchey's force recon marines from his Marine Assault Pack mod dont you think?

They're retextures, because Suchey's MARPATs only came in urban camo.

looks good, but heres a few things id like to see

-more classes using the original urban camo, like the new ones you made

-maybe marpat helmet covers for the helmets, or retexture them to give them the camo appearance

-change the touque/cap colours on the "patrol" model back to black, like the originals

good work, hope you got full permission to release these. biggrin_o.gif

I'd like to point out that I have zero real world military knowledge. I don't know if the US forces have dedicated winter camo, or if they do/don't wear bandanas/beanies/helmets, nor do I know what OD's are. With this lack of knowledge I have the luxury of not caring. I am new to addon making and saw an opportunity to make some troops that didn't come with the original pack and that other people might be able to use. smile_o.gif

I will be updating the Winter USMC I made aswell as thier RNI counterparts, so that these units and the wusmc will have adequate OPFOR.

Quote[/b] ]

-more classes using the original urban camo, like the new ones you made

-maybe marpat helmet covers for the helmets, or retexture them to give them the camo appearance

-change the touque/cap colours on the "patrol" model back to black, like the originals

good work, hope you got full permission to release these.

-sure, I'll do this in a few days

-I'll look into it

-umm... no, I like mine better, sorry tounge_o.gif

-full permission was requested and recieved from Suchey wink_o.gif

Captain