Sign in to follow this  
Softegg

C-5 galaxy from hawk

i am searching for the c5-galaxy from hawk.

his old dl-link don't work anymore crazy_o.gif , so someone who has this addon can load it to his webspace and provide a new dl-link plz? biggrin_o.gif

His FTP folder.

smile_o.gif

EDIT:

Hmmmm, looks like Hawk updated most of his or "his" addons recently, including Mi26, 2S19, M109, Challenge, B1B.

It would be pretty nice to have updated 2S19 using the CoC UA pack, we could finally have a real East mobile arty unit

His FTP folder.

smile_o.gif

EDIT:

Hmmmm, looks like Hawk updated most of his or "his" addons recently, including Mi26, 2S19, M109, Challenge, B1B.

hawk has a B1 Lancer? wow_o.gif

i just tried it and its pretty sweet. the textures could use a big of work. but very nice biggrin_o.gif warning: climb to and level off at 3000m before droping the B61 'skybolt' . it even tells u how far away the bomb detnoated from you too smile_o.gif

It would be nicer if you actually turn the B1 bomber. sad_o.gif

I like Hawk's addons, but their weak point is that his big aircraft don't fly well at all. sad_o.gif

But aside from that they're not bad.

The C-5 Galaxy model however could use some work. It looks too skinny and has some curves in the main body of the aircraft where there shouldn't be any. It should look more like the Antonov An-124 but with a "T" tail.

What I really wish is that someone would fix that old C-17 addon that came out a long time ago. It was excellent except for the shape of the nose of that aircraft.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

@Miles Teg, couldn't agree more. If only he equipped them with some decent cargo script... ahhh, that'd be cool. sad_o.gif

Looks like Hawk updated his Mi-26 with sort-of cargo script. You can hook up one vehicle (even BMP!) on sling and another one goes inside. There's an option to paradrop the vehicle inside.

Unfortunately every time I try to release cargo after landing, I get killed because transported vehicle is spawned on my head... maybe you'll have more luck tounge_o.gif.

Follow this link and scroll down to "MI26 CARGO UPDATED" link, that should take you to the file.

hehe this update Hawks MI-26 was released on 15 april tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Unfortunately every time I try to release cargo after landing, I get killed because transported vehicle is spawned on my head

and yes ther is a bug with transportation script i think it will be fixed in next update.But now try to unload the vehicle hangign you chopper few meters from the ground and then qickly fly away somteims the vehicle will not fall on you biggrin_o.gif

Hello mayes0811,

Please do not necro threads over four months old. Moreover, please read the rules and the stickies. For instance, for general addon requests, there is an addon request thread sticky in this forum. And lastly, do not crosspost.

You may repost your request in the OFP addon request thread sticky and in that thread only.

Closing.