Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Fantastic beasties for ofp

You have to add the slightly camp star wars film geek voice and read this:

Quote[/b] ]Anyways, I vote teh Star Wars Mod (if its still alive) to make some ATSTs and ATATs some snow troopers and some rebel echo base troopers. OMG I would simply DIE.
*camp hand flop*

omg Stryker, your as cool as owning the original film reel of "Star Wars IV: A New Hope" from 1977. I would simply DIE if i had that.

Stryker, your powers are weak old man!

-ZiRo

You have to add the slightly camp star wars film geek voice and read this:
Quote[/b] ]Anyways, I vote teh Star Wars Mod (if its still alive) to make some ATSTs and ATATs some snow troopers and some rebel echo base troopers. OMG I would simply DIE.
*camp hand flop*

omg Stryker, your as cool as owning the original film reel of "Star Wars IV: A New Hope" from 1977. I would simply DIE if i had that.

Stryker, your powers are weak old man!

-ZiRo

I'm giving you a week off for that.

Have to mount cannons and gunpods on the dinos to make it fair.

TC: Gunner Identify!

Gunner : Enemy TEEREX to the front 500 meters.

TC: Gunner laod SABO!

Loader : SABO UP!

Gunner : SABO ON THE WAY!

Driver: Miller time!

i do have the original movies foo!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I'm a bigger looser than you are!!!!!!!!! tounge_o.gif anyways any one know what happened to that SW mod? I remeber they even had Snowtrooper models made and everything and someone said they had a working ATAT. sad_o.gif god i want it so bad.

Hmmm slimy looking monsters... if they come out, I want a flamethrower to start some burnin'!

I'd like to see intelligent warmachines fighting against humanity, like in the terminator movies. Just imagine defending your hometown against a robot army at night - woah ! smile_o.gif

)rStrangelove @ April 03 2004,17:33)]I'd like to see intelligent warmachines fighting against humanity, like in the terminator movies. Just imagine defending  your hometown against a robot army at night - woah !  smile_o.gif

Black Baron waay back in the day did do a Terminator... the damn thing was unstoppable and nigh on unkillable... the joyful memories of watching that many soviet troopers unloading into it and the damn thing still coming on brings back some warm memories...

But in my opinon.. we need some Werewolves... if only to combine them with the Project UKF infantry for Dog Soldiers esque fun biggrin_o.gif

Just saw "Mars Attacks!" again on TV the other night...I think this would make a cool mod for OFP too...

Well got a Godzilla in O2 at last and playuing around with that as well as a 30 ft tall Ebud Mistress thats getting a few new skins. ;)

Rabid demands for Another humveee pack kinda put the weird stuff on th e back burner as well as mod commitments.