Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Fantastic beasties for ofp

Well, Starship Troopers have made "bugs", we have OFP zombies; and there are an animated dog, mule, and chicken available for OFP...so that got me thinking...what other sort of creatures would you like to see in OFP? Not animals, that has been discussed to death; I mean monsters...here's my short wishlist:

- Xenomorphs (Aliens): not sure if the UCSM mod is making these...

- Predator: duh!

- Dinosaurs (T-Rex, Velocirator, Triceratops, etc.): Jurassic Park mod?

- The Thing: I think someone may have been working on this at some stage

- Dragons: Reign of Fire mod?

- Gargantua (Godzilla, King Kong, Mothra, Gidra, Rhodan, Gamora etc.)

- 50's classics: Giant tarantula, giant ants, giant gila monster etc.

- Extra Terrestrials (War of the Worlds, Independance Day)...

P.S. I know this is sure to offend OFP "purists", but the old axiom of "If you don't like it, don't download it" applies...

Shouldn't this be in A&M:D? Not A&M:C tounge_o.gif

A Godzilla or King kong would be teh pWnzOrZ!!!11 tounge_o.gif

I love seeing really huge stuff in games, like the last boss in serious sam, i was in total awe of that thing....

A working, walking, live size godzilla in ofp would rock so much..

I also like "really huge stuff" in games ... it just looks so big and stuff heh rock.gifwink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Like that really big tracked box thingmabob in starwars (?)

Quote[/b] ]Shouldn't this be in A&M:D? Not A&M:C

Bad Fubar! No biscuit!

Quote[/b] ]- Predator: duh!

Just take a standard soldier model and put a lot of equipment on.

Quote[/b] ]- Gargantua (Godzilla, King Kong, Mothra, Gidra, Rhodan, Gamora etc.)

Check my avatar. Which Godzilla "monster" is in my sig?

Quote[/b] ]P.S. I know this is sure to offend OFP "purists", but the old axiom of "If you don't like it, don't download it" applies...

Also remember that another rule applies. "If the addon makers don't like it, they won't make it." tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Godzilla team vs KingKong team in a TDM

Nah, I'd like to see Godzilla vs. Destroyah, with the Super X-III thrown in to cause extra damage. Pompous music a must. biggrin_o.gif

..what the? I could've sworn I was in A&M:D when I posted!

Let this be an example to the rest of you, of what not to do!

crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]- Gargantua (Godzilla, King Kong, Mothra, Gidra, Rhodan, Gamora etc.)

Check my avatar. Which Godzilla "monster" is in my sig?

..um..baby Godzilla? tounge_o.gif

Funny after getting the BOH mod was contiplating a Godzilla addon. to attack the JDF.

LOL that would be halarious. That "baby godzila" if i remebr correctly could speak, and it help a little kid do something (i dunno it was a looooooooong time ago) Anyways, I vote teh Star Wars Mod (if its still alive) to make some ATSTs and ATATs some snow troopers and some rebel echo base troopers. OMG I would simply DIE.

Quote[/b] ]- Predator: duh!

Just take a standard soldier model and put a lot of equipment on.

Well...not quite. You have to make it "Von ugly muthar *****" tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]..um..baby Godzilla?

Close, but no cigar. It's Little Godzilla, a more grown up version of Baby Godzilla.

Edit -

Baby Godzilla

babyg.gif

Little Godzilla

babyg2.gif

Quote[/b] ]LOL that would be halarious. That "baby godzila" if i remebr correctly could speak, and it help a little kid do something (i dunno it was a looooooooong time ago)

That was one of the old ones, and IMHO it wasn't very good (Compared to other Godzilla films, which should tell you something tounge_o.gif ). I prefer(ed) the newer ones that had bigger monsters and slightly improved special effects.

The ALIEN mod already has beta ALIENS. For a side project for the Zombie mod I'm working on some resident evil type stuff (big spiders, dead dogs, and other experiments....). LOL also working on some S.T.A.R.S.

wasn't little Godzilla named "Minya" in that movie with the kid? Personally I'd love a full size Godzilla model and maybe a MechaGodzilla as well that you could get in and pilot as a soldier biggrin_o.gif

Heh, I'd like some Jurassic Park stuff. Especially because some of Tonal's jungle parts reminded me of various JP scenes smile_o.gif

(Like the T-Rex jeep chase scene from the first movie)

Dinosaurs!!! biggrin_o.gif

I could convert jungles of Tonal into one giant Jurassic Park! At last something to support that poor population, instead of drug&weapon smuggling! biggrin_o.gif

I can see alien/monster nukage coming up.

Tsk tsk tsk, what about Animal Rights mad_o.gif Them monsters have a soul too, and just want to get along. And you lot want to blow them up mad_o.gif

Just laserguide a bomb into their head - the most humane form of killing them smile_o.gif

actually i´d like to see a godzilla

but the newer one

@prototype

these aliens supposed to be a secret dude!

arrrrffff anyway....

actually i´d like to see a godzilla

but the newer one

@prototype

these aliens supposed to be a secret dude!

arrrrffff anyway....

The Jay Leno Chin Godzilla or the last Toho Godzilla?

Got a 3d modle from a failed game that had too many over sized monstors like some of the big Pokeman/Digiman, but rather not dare subject OFP to that, unless can set all sides to attack it at once. Got the classic Godzilla model already, wouldn't take much to get it imported into ofp. Would require major scriptcing to make walk and run around. Look silly using stock BIS soldier animations like prone, lowcrawling over Nagova. Someplace had a scaled up woman model called Mistress after playing with it in O2 and seeing if it still worked in OFP. Maybe tinker a bit more and see if I can find the Godzilla model again.

Quote[/b] ]The Jay Leno Chin Godzilla or the last Toho Godzilla?

How about the next to last Toho Godzilla? I didn't like the version in Godzilla 2000. My all-time personal favorite was the burning Godzilla in "Godzilla vs. Destroyah".

burng.gif

Yes, I will come out of the closet and admit it. I am a semi-rabid Godzilla fan. tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]..um..baby Godzilla?

Close, but no cigar. It's Little Godzilla, a more grown up version of Baby Godzilla.

I always thought your avatar guy is Gorn

gorn.jpg

fizzz whizzzz whizzz whizzzz biggrin_o.gif

An older Gorn, when he loses all his teeth. hehe

Does anyone remember the Son of Godzilla?

Say hello to

sonofgodzillaminilla.gif

Minilla!

Someone should make The Blob, hehe.

Quote[/b] ]Does anyone remember the Son of Godzilla?

Yes. I have tried to purge myself of the memories, but to no avail tounge_o.gif .