MiG2003

Farmland objects pack!

i love the farm house

just but pls make the objecty icon bigger so i know where to pos up the baddies

i love the farm house

just but pls make the objecty icon bigger so i know where to pos up the baddies

ditto smile_o.gif i love the house

How big is this file btw ?

ofp.info doesnt tallies the file sizes and being a 56ker its usually crucial to know it , i mean if its big i dont want to waste my time right now.

P.S: I cant access the ofp.info site so i cant read it if its written there smile_o.gif

ofp.info doesnt tallies the file sizes and being a 56ker its usually crucial to know it , i mean if its big i dont want to waste my time right now.

P.S: I cant access the ofp.info site so i cant read it if its written there  smile_o.gif

3,37 mb.

Very nice job guys! This will be grate for missions smile_o.gif

its the best house ive seen

great for cqc

its even got a secret room

P.S: I cant access the ofp.info site so i cant read it if its written there  smile_o.gif

3,37 mb.

Very nice job guys! This will be grate for missions  smile_o.gif

Thanks speedy , that was speedy biggrin_o.gif

Btw have those screens in your Sig got anything to do with Harry potter? tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]ofp.info doesnt tallies the file sizes

?? We always put file sizes for file downloads... rock.gif

A nice pack. I love to decorate places with the rye fields and barns.

Sweet!  smile_o.gif

I love that pool! Hope it is included  tounge_o.gif

Mfg MEDICUS

Very sweet pack, congratulations!

The Farmhouse is one of the most detailled user made addon buildings I've seen thus far (and good usage of proxies).

But it has one error: The doors are opened the wrong way, the door handles are near the axis; this is on the second floor with the four rooms.

Second thing: You should make

transportMaxMagazines = 0;

transportMaxWeapons = 0;

for the windmills, since you can put weapons and stuff into it.

EDIT:

Question: How did you make the pool water texture transparent without the soldier disappearing? I can't work it out for myself!

Great pack, I love the houses, they just 'feel' right somehow smile_o.gif.

I have found some bugs for you to fix for the next version:

- the fields can be destroyed; when I drove over them in a tank, the thing dissapeared and left a very ugly square shadow.

- The windmill (big one) cannot be destroyed, instead it bounces around a bit after it has been hit.

- The windmill (big one) cannot be destroyed, instead it bounces around a bit after it has been hit.

There is something strange with the small one, too. If you shoot at it it jumps arround (not only bounces) like a ball. Would it be possible to make it more "static"?

You can also enter the big windmill. There is no option for "door opening", you can just walk throug the closed door.

and once again:

This pack is awsome! The pool is fantastic and this sweet textured buildings like the old barn, the destroyed buildings and of course the farmhouse itself are great!  biggrin_o.gif

THX alot for this!

I hope there will be some islands using it in the near future  smile_o.gif

Mfg MEDCIUS

The windmills bounce around because they are probably defined as a vehicle (ship?), not as a building.

And one question: Why did you make the tractor static and not a real vehicle? I think that a non-static tractor would be better, than a static.

Quote[/b] ]ofp.info doesnt tallies the file sizes

?? We always put file sizes for file downloads...  rock.gif

No i meant when you are d/lding THE FILE the dialog box which IE shows doesnt shows the file sizes it just shows how much has been d/lded.

And as i said i couldnt open your site due to some problem the main page wont open for me crazy_o.gif , so i couldnt read it from the news post.

És o maior Mig! biggrin_o.gif

As already stated that is best house ive ever seen in OFP, and i love some of the small details in this pack ;)

very nice pack, if just a few of those bugs could be squashed it would be perfect, yet another thing all islands should start incorperating (along with Agent Smith's stuff, Mapfact's stuff, and SEP veg)

is it me or the doors can be walked thru without even being opened...

i think there's a missing texture on a small part on top of the swimming pool.

now, the models are good looking, especially the house, but would need some fixes in t he sharp/smooth dept (water in bucket, barn's roof, parts of swimmingpool borders, amongst other things)

Very,very nice, guys. I like this pack...)) there is some minor bugs, but at all it's the best OFP buildings i saw after BIS ones. 8 of 10 points vote))

Ham...Sorry but it's a long time since my last wrote in english so it may be a little funny.

I would like to say...

Great buildings,

THANKS FOR YOUR WORK!!!  smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Just one little bug found:

heavy fire (like rockets) on a cornfield can destroy it.

It will rotate vertically becoming something like a very high wall (it's not a fine effect if you're flying at low altitude with your helos).   crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Very sweet pack, congratulations!

The Farmhouse is one of the most detailled user made addon buildings I've seen thus far (and good usage of proxies).

But it has one error: The doors are opened the wrong way, the door handles are near the axis; this is on the second floor with the four rooms.

Second thing: You should make

transportMaxMagazines = 0;

transportMaxWeapons = 0;

for the windmills, since you can put weapons and stuff into it.

EDIT:

Question: How did you make the pool water texture transparent without the soldier disappearing? I can't work it out for myself!

Thanks for the corrections ;) I'll see what i can do in order to improve those bugs.

About water bug, no secret at all! You must place transparent textures in the last place. To correct your addon, just copy, then erase,  and paste again the transparent parts ;) if they are placed before they don't recognize the addon parts you place after.

All Other bugs:

I'm taking notes in order to correct most of them for the final version. About the bugs caused by the config i recognize in this area my limitations, so if anyone writes a better one that corrects those config bugs i'll appreciate that wink_o.gif

I love this pack as i have always wanted to be a farmer LOL.

One major problem i found was that the enemy, (i placed them in the house) were shooting me through the walls crazy_o.gif

Kind of reminded me why i stopped playing Ghost Recon LOL

PH

nice looking work...

I have an island I've been working on as a side project for a while... (Imported DEM terrains look sooo pretty biggrin_o.gif )

but I went to add some farms to my island today with these objects and they weren't showing up in WrpEdit..

They are binarzed as you said.. (I checked to be sure that wasn't the problem)

and I'm familiar with the process of getting custom objects placed on islands, having used AGS objects as well as some of my own custom objects on my first island project...

wondering if anyone else could think of why this would be occuring

BTW.... Judging from other's comments on some of the bugs....

I could probably help you to fix some of them as well if you run up against any problems trying to do it yourself..

I have a building pack of my own in progress and have had good luck with most of the stuff I've made so far biggrin_o.gif