Sign in to follow this  
UsMarine408

Total request addon workshop

edit - my request is being made now.

How bout some Drow getting Unsung to not put work on other mod teams? tounge_o.gif

Drow I think I saw one of those some where at some point. It wasn't like perfect but it would definitly work but I can't remember where at.

I think it was a prefab youre thinking about. that or one of GFX's really old addons, but i think those are all lost now. But those sure would be nice for all missions.

How bout some Drow getting Unsung to not put work on other mod teams? tounge_o.gif

theres a shitt load of work involved in making a mod, if noone helped each other out, nothing would get done for ages...

Since you're taking requests then please make some star wars stormtroopers. It's always funner fighting an enemy without a face. rock.gif

Before I consider doing an SKS man I am just wondering y is it that a SKS man and rifle are so high in demand?

and also like I told spencer but he decided to leave out i did say there are 40 people on the mod team but only 6 of them really do work the rest give suggestions and help tweak ideas and others things but in my eyes people that help in small way like that help in big ways as far as quality in material goes

well the rifle its self is used almost as much as the AK in many forces, but mostly rebel forces or other poorer countires (I.E. Afrika). SKS's are somewhat light and damn accurate (at least mine is). That and can you imagone how many mods could benefit from a good looking sks up to E&S standards (well at least better than BIS). You'll have all the new Vietnam mods using it and any other rebel/guerila mod or USSR/ Coldwar mod using it. Seeing how Mapfact made a light on thier XM8 maybe theres a way to do a bayonet? ( I think all SKS's had a built in bayonet) anyways this would be one addon people really would use a lot.

BRDMs real ones not Ot-65 are being made by RHS in beta stages now.

CLSA made HINDs D and F model And a slew of Mi-8 and 17s.

Even implimented beingable to use their Hinds outside of the CLSA II mod.

RHS has a Hind pack A - F and even the MI-35 export model. But making a vehicle pack its as usual time consuming. No it not a mod just an addon pack.

Bloody days has Hinds also.

So kinda redundent requesting for something its not gonna be made any quicker, just annoy folks already neck deep in addon making to stop.

Already correct scaled BMP1 and 2s around from several mods with correcct load outs.

p7674_KKA11487.gif

The top one. Benelli m1014.

Seen some pics in the American rifleman June 2003 "freedoms Frontline" issue

The m1014 has already been made by Inquisitor and Earl. Both versions are superb, i like Earl's a bit more though.

1.jpg

9.jpg

Well don't I feel like a dumb ass

NO NO NO!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO BRITISH UNITS!!!

Read my earlier post.

M1014 has been done probably better than we can put out.

Nothing sci-fi. SKS is done.

I'm thinking about doing some grenades which only need skins, because I can model them and my buddy can script em.

The SH3 is already in the works, and the next project will be decided by anyone who has a good idea.

What's the big deal with you and British units? I mean, the subtitle of this thread is "any request met," not "any request except for this, that and the other" rock.gif

really dude, cool off and stop freaking out. I said SKS cause theres not a SNIGLE GOOD one. Sure theres one in Tonal and and in SEB pack but they are so crappy (no offense). So if you say total request dont be so rude when people request somehitng.

The Tonal and SEBNAM Simonovs I think are sufficient. If we do make one, what do we package it with? Nobody downloads single weapons. I'll *think* about it, and it might be released along with the SH3.

And anything British is apparently not good enough for the community. See, nobody has made anything british except for the C2, and there's no lack of british addon makers. The only problem is that when the first Brits were released, almost everyone who downloaded it flamed the maker because it "Was missing an awesome SA80", or "The textures weren't good", or "BAS is better". Nobody took the time to see that it was pre-beta work. I'm tired of the bad sentiments concerning anything flying a union jack, and I'm not even gonna touch this one.

how about a hi-res terrorist weapon pack with some hi-res IRA (its not british and i know people want IRA dudes) terrorist guys? I know we have Edges FIA, but those are still BIS models and they still use prodominatly military camo and stuff. it could include like 5 guys with skimasks equied with sks, uzi, sawed of shotguns (using RSC's script), moltivs, an old enfield with a scope, a sterling smg, (AKs are covered but maybe barrow one from earl and suchey or inquistor). These could be used even more than Edges terrorist looking guys if you give them like bluejeans, or balck pants, not camo. and a better model maybe. Anyways i know i ask for a lot, i'm jusr giving ideas I dont mean to be a pain in the ass.

#1: The name "any request met" was what USmarine made before he joined our mod meaning it doesnt completely apply anymore. However I am trying to get as many of these as possible and if it is something I know we will not do I will try to point you to someone who may do it.

#2: We mainly do things from the Cold War, we will expand a little bit outside of that but that is what most of the stuff will be.

#3: M730 Chapparal- Good idea we will put this as one of our projects I do not know when you will see it though.

#4: SKS, one of my guys is going to see if he can get an SKS in while he is waiting for some textures.

#5: Stormtroopers- Sorry lol a bit out of the cold war, but try the Sci-Fi Mod im not sure what their URL is though sorry.

#6: SBS- Falklands is working on SBS I though but I am not sure and if they are I assume they would be the ones from the Falklands

#7: British Units- I have no problem with them but many of them are already being made.

#8: We (BDM) are working on a Mi-17, Mi-24a, zodiac (with some nice features), SH-3 and Im working on an update to Saint David and a competely new island. Also working on a new site layout.

If anyone would like to help us...

Email/MSN: Jakerod80@hotmail.com

AIM: Jakerod90

Once again we will try to meet as many demands as possible.

M730 Chapparal is a nice one.

I love every military vehicles that have a missile or a rocket

mounted on it biggrin_o.gif

Like the: M993 MLRS, M270 MLRS, SAM Patriot, Humvee with

TOW missiles and the M901 ITV.

smile_o.gif

how about the russians from the begining of MGS3? the ones in orange. you could use the marine pack spetznaz as the base. it would be simple from there. wink_o.gif

and if you could the helecopter from when the russians first storm the tanker. sorry but i cant remember what its called. someone plz help me out.

if i find pics ill update it.

On the alternative side of the 80's being absolutely known and also first-rate, I'd like a Knight Industries Two Thousand, an A-Team Van, and also why not, an Ecto-1. Heck, if there can be crazy Airwolf helicopters and amphibious Lotus Bond-Cars, why not these? They were just as famous for sure!!! biggrin_o.gif

Militarily speaking, I'd like to see an S-3 Viking (saw one once but it never came out in public), also a decent Kamov Ka-32 Helix would be nice, and of course, the two planes I'd do myself if only I had the know-how, the Dornier Alpha-Jet and very new Sukhoi S-54 / S-55 (EXTREMELY SEXY!!!).