Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Vip awards

Cant we vote for best mission maker over the next week and have it included in the next VIP awards? Then everyones happy smile_o.gif

So why didn't you suggest it while the awards were still in the planning stage?

I did

wow_o.gif

*Gasps*

So why didn't you suggest it while the awards were still in the planning stage?

I did

Yes you did, and how long ago was it that you had my reply that you seemed to accept? You said you understood what I'd said and you didn't reply back, generally that indicates the end of a discussion  rock.gif  wink_o.gif

I don't keep all my PM's as there are far too many but I'm sure my comments were something along the lines of there aren't enough people releasing missions to warrant a VIP category, of course there are excellent ones getting released from time to time but not enough and not by enough people.

I also said that we should think about having something seperate to advertise the "plight" of a lack of missions and some means of reinvigorating the lost art of mission making, for someone so passionate I don't recall any suggestions as to how we'd do that?

I understood but that doesnt mean i had to agree with it. As far as not offering any suggestions, what was there to suggest? i felt mission makers should have been represented you felt otherwise, i dont have the time to sponsor a mission making competition and i cant force people to make missions so i posted about not liking the fact that mission makers got excluded.

Okies how about this, in a few weeks time hopefully I will be able to give an Opf mission competition some time, If I organise it, how'd you feel about being one of the judges?

Placebo caving in to a suggestion? rock.gif

THE TIME TO STRIKE IS NOW!

biggrin_o.gif

Okies how about this, in a few weeks time hopefully I will be able to give an Opf mission competition some time, If I organise it, how'd you feel about being one of the judges?

I wouldnt mind being a judge at all, of course this eliminates me from the competition but thats ok. I would like to discuss some guidelines i think should be set-up beforehand, let me know when you are ready.

Placebo caving in to a suggestion?  rock.gif

LOL not quite wink_o.gif It's something I suggested when Winters and I spoke about the "issue" a while back smile_o.gif

Winters - okies cool, perhaps there's a way that you can still be included if we have a number of judges with some kind of rating system, but we'll worry about that in a couple of weeks, in the meantime I think I'll pin a "User mission competition suggestions" thread in the mission editing & user missions forum to get the ideas flowing.

Placebo caving in to a suggestion?  rock.gif

THE TIME TO STRIKE IS NOW!

biggrin_o.gif

Yeah! If you want to ask Mr. placebo for something, now's the time! He's doped up stupid!...

(Feels a hand on my shoulder)

rock.gif

(Turns around slowly to face placebo)

...Oh... hello.....

...Well, looks like it's back to jail for me...!

biggrin_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]