Sign in to follow this  
The-Architect

How old r u?

I am 29. When I turn 30 I am giving up ciggies, pot, and...... Flashpoint sad_o.gif

15 years old a no GF. I hate the high school dance night. sad_o.gif

Anyway yeah 15. started playing when i was 13. god all those years just flew by.

@Killage-Nooooo. No one give up flashpoint. Its like smoking. U just want more more more.

15 years old a no GF. I hate the high school dance night.  sad_o.gif

Do what most people who hate those poorly planned cheap pieces of shite like those and start the afterparty early... wink_o.gif

15 years old a no GF. I hate the high school dance night.  sad_o.gif

Anyway yeah 15. started playing when i was 13. god all those years just flew by.

@Killage-Nooooo. No one give up flashpoint. Its like smoking. U just want more more more.

Dances suck anyway smile_o.gif

24 years young ... Or is it Old ?   crazy_o.gif

When did it change from young to old ?  wow_o.gif

Maybe anyone has the answer smile_o.gif

I think there must be more elders in the forum but they must be shy or something, im 25 so i will stop counting now sad_o.gif ...

18 in two months to the day.

I feel like the youngest person at uni.

Forgive me for feeling a bit dim, but surely if you are 20 and a bit, then you are still 20. Being in your 20th year and all. In fact all the way up until your 21st birthday you're gonna be 20.

In fact the only thing wrong with the catergory list is the fact that there is no such word as Oler. But then how many people noticed it?

Really, rock.gif Some people.

@The-Architect: Don't ya worry - there's people who insist that you can answer a question like 'right or wrong?' only with 'true' (they are - semantically speaking - right, of course). They usually score 100% on the geek test and desperately need to get a life!

tounge_o.gif

Thing is, I'm a big fan of Kegetys. It just seems like he wanted to be an ass. No offense meant. I mean if the list went 15-20, 20-25, then clearly there would be two choices for 20 year olds and that would be even more confusing.

I don't understand his reasoning.

Maybe he could explain then he would make it more clear for me.

What? That's not the feeling I wanted to convey. I was just puzzled by his comment that was all.

ill try ti explain it...

when u r 20 years and 2 months old

u r 20,2 years old... and thats more that 20 and less then 21, so u dont fit in a category tounge_o.gif

ill try ti explain it...

when u r 20 years and 2 months old

u r 20,2 years old... and thats more that 20 and less then 21, so u dont fit in a category tounge_o.gif

Ah, actually that's only 20.167 years... (see, now I start, too) tounge_o.gif