Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Boyington

Y2K3 - Updated Ofp Config.

how do I uninstall this mod? I've been searching but it's taking ages to find where it says how.

Edit: and I don't mean for someone to tell me to just 'not use the mod shortcut' because when I play the game normally without the mod it runs slower than usual

Edit2: Ok, never mind, I just deleted the directories

If anyone is interested, I made a CD cover for this mod, because I'm gonna burn this veauty in CD and I like to fuss.

Y2K3cover.th.jpg

Gosh, I like this mod every time more.

@CERO.

Hello... sad_o.gif

Well, I know I am going to be shouted at, but anyways...

Pappy, have you noticed that Combat! is about to release a pack of Hummers?

Since we have already all their other stuff (Because their work is exeptional), would you consider using that one instead?

PS:I know what will be the answer.. :@-RuN- crazy_o.gif  mad_o.gif

if you know the answer then why did you ask?

theres absolutly nothing wrong with fischkopps. i think we can keep his for a lil while longer  wink_o.gif

edit: thanks alot for the CD cover i think ill burn it and use that cover thanks

the one who got posted first there was a bit small.. wasent it ? wont fit the cover on to the cd..

Can anyone resize it so it fits the cover ? would be ace to have wih the rest of the OFP games   biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

EDIT:  or maybe it big enough anyway. I use 1600*1200 reselution on my screen atm.. so all looks a bit small..  tounge_o.gif

EDIT2: is there a way to burn out the mod, so when u put it in the cd rom it starts with a Autorun ? tounge_o.gif would be AWESOME

EDIT2: is there a way to burn out the mod, so when u put it in the cd rom it starts with a Autorun ? tounge_o.gif would be AWESOME

You just have to put a file named "autorun.inf" on the CD (not in a directory). Just write it with Notepad and rename it.

In the File you put:

Quote[/b] ][autorun]

open=name-of-.exe (should be Y2K3-Version-6-Final.exe)

Icon=name-of-icon (XXX.ico, not needed here)

EDIT2:  is there a way to burn out the mod, so when u put it in the cd rom it starts with a  Autorun ?  tounge_o.gif  would be AWESOME

You just have to put a file named "autorun.inf" on the CD (not in a directory). Just write it with Notepad and rename it.

In the File you put:

Quote[/b] ][autorun]

open=name-of-.exe (should be Y2K3-Version-6-Final.exe)

Icon=name-of-icon (XXX.ico, not needed here)

thx alot  biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: how will the autorun start ? will it start with the installation at once ? or does it comes a screen first ? tehre i need to choose install or bla bla bla.. ?

juhu.  I changed my config a little !

LSR deltas as BLACKOPs (special forces)

[ig]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/hansen/LSRspecialforces.jpg[/img]>100kb

everything works fine with animated goggles and NVgoggles now.

I choose two different models:  NIGHT: with nvgoggles and small bagback. and for DAY:  with goggles and bigger bagback .

i

Could you please post the line(s) I should modify to replace the BAS deltas with that ones? I liked them a lot biggrin_o.gif

thanks in advance

the one who got posted first there was a bit small.. wasent it ? wont fit the cover on to the cd..

Can anyone resize it so it fits the cover ? would be ace to have wih the rest of the OFP games   biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

EDIT:  or maybe it big enough anyway. I use 1600*1200 reselution on my screen atm.. so all looks a bit small..  tounge_o.gif

EDIT2:  is there a way to burn out the mod, so when u put it in the cd rom it starts with a  Autorun ?  tounge_o.gif  would be AWESOME

if @creo doesnt mind ill resize, crop, and cut it like i did for my print out and post it up here

if @creo doesnt mind ill resize, crop, and cut it like i did for my print out and post it up here

do that, I was about to print it out.. but then i wait to u ahve fixed the size.. if its wrong tounge_o.gif

Is the Dragon AT launcher in this Mod the one from the CBT addons.As I'm wanting to replace the Javelin from Earl and Sucheys marines with this Dragon without having to use all the CBT PBO files..Any help would be much appreciated..

yes it is the dragon launcher from combat.

and all you would have to do is take it out of the CBT pbo, and reapply the textures with p3d edit and resave the model in whatever plce u want to (say c8x.pbo) and replace it taht way

Go ahead pappy, I posted a thumbnail, this will link you to the main pic, but after I printed the cover I realized then that it was a bit too big, so if you post it I'll be able to use it without having to crop it myselfe biggrin_o.gif

I'm glad you like it. I thought that after all the work you put on that configuration you deserve a little present.

Regards.

@CERO.

Edit: it supose to be for a DVD cover, cos I have a few empty ones hanging around, and will go well with the cases of CWC and resistance. I just realiced that you put it in a CD cover biggrin_o.gif LOL.

Print Ready CD Insert for Y2K3

Print Ready CD Insert for burning Y2K3 files to a disk.

When Burning Please include:

*Y2K3 Version 6.0 Final Installer.exe

*Extra File Installer.exe

*Pilot & Raft Patcher.exe

*(Self Made) Read Me file to remind yourself to install Y2K3 installer first, Extra file installer second, and Pilot & Raft patch last.

Suggested Files:

*Y2K3 Data Listed Above

*Custom llumax DTA files with the sky, stars, moon, nvg stuff

*Dxdll files (minus any screenshots that you have not deleted)

Note On CD: These Required and Suggested files will fill a 700 MB CD with only a few megs to spare, but will assure total convienace in the case of a full reinstall of Flashpoint.

Note On CD Insert: Front and Back cover (labled) are EXACT sizes. so keep that in mind when cutting it out. Suggested you use Photo paper with a matte finish for printing.

Excellent idea of burning it to a cd and giving it a cover and case.

Makes it very professional looking and is a worthy credit to all who contributed to it (addon makers etc as well as Pappy himself).

Parker Hale

most likly too much memory used. suggest you turn of a couple other mods such as FDF or whatever when playing. also try adding -nomap to your OFP shortcut

Yes, I get that when my addons folders are too big, cos I normally use a mod folder one way or another I load two addon folders, and when they are to full I notice that this happan.

Basicly what Pappy just said.

@CERO.

Pappy,is there a way to play with Csla units from Y2K3 without the mod??

I mean I play only the official campaigns with Y2K3 because if I make my own missions Ofp is crashing after loading a savegame(yea I know ECP bug sad_o.gif ).

nope. the csla units i used are just model and texture. no config.

by the way. to get around the ECP game crash on save bug. is play it in your MP server (you know, Multiplayer-New options) and it says its saving the game. but theres really no where to save to so it doesnt save jack squat. and then theres no bug smile_o.gif

My cover  tounge_o.gif

Bilde14.jpg

Bilde15.jpg

Bilde20.jpg

Sry the poor quality.. its taken with my phone.

EDIT: the cam on the phone is pretty bad at dark places.., thats why its so bad. if it had been very light in the room. like the middle of the day, it would be 3 times better.. maybe better.. +++ that the image quality got VERY bad when I printet!! just a note!

just a quick note for the 25 replies that ill proly have to say "no" to anyway.

i am NOT replacing the east tank crew with the new suchy/earl one tounge_o.gif

first off: the mod is finished being worked on.

and second: its nice but has too much on, the shirt/jacket looks like a winter coat. crazy_o.gif which might be nice, cept if your in a tank thats about 125°F (55°C) tank for 10 hours a day with no AC tounge_o.gif

remember im not releasing anymore updates or fixes for the mod.

*sings the "Doors"- The End* this is the end, my only freind, the end. blues.gif

right now its strictly comments, compliments, complaints, and technical assistance is welcome smile_o.gif

Thank you for choosing Y2K3 to totaly enhance your OFP:R gaming experiance smile_o.gif

Pappy why each helo has protections from AA launchers? I point at them shoot, and they are untouched, just some flares occures. Maybe this is realistic, but pretty unbalance the game. It makes one ressistance mission inpossible to pass... how resitance fighers can fight with Helos, when they dont have anything that can hurt them?