Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Boyington

Y2K3 - Updated Ofp Config.

Great well done!

Finally I can use Hawk's Herc (retweaked of course) for airbourne ops!

the vehicals are different but the names have stayed the same to protect the innocent. . . er wait a minute . .oh well i gotta run a few more tests to make sure they work well enough. then ill do the no expoding bodies version. and then ill get it uploaded.

nother note: RPG75 and LAW are back to default. West equiped with actual AT4, East Equiped with actual RPG, and res equiped with actual rpg7

by actual i mean i just armed him with thejam_at4, such_rpg,keg_rpg

Im only put off this thing because of the huge amount of addons to find.

Big pack please.

-ZiRo

resistance ps3v -> covered camo

civi ps3v -> open flatbed one

russian repair -> zil repair

civi fuel -> zil fuel

parachute bug fixed. so feel free to jump off a cliff or out of an airplane again tounge_o.gif

head on over to Page 1 for the updated links. including the link for the ZIL pack if u dont already have it

What do I need to re-download for the latest version?

Can somebody post a link to INQ's SR-25 because I downloaded the INQ's Weapon Pack from the link on the first page and the error: no entry in ofpy2k3.bin/cfgweapons.inq_sr25 pops up. Thanks!

Quote[/b] ]What do I need to re-download for the latest version?

re-download the superconfig.rar (OFPY2K3) and dowload the ZIL (Truck) Pack from the first page.

Can somebody post a link to INQ's SR-25 because I downloaded the INQ's Weapon Pack from the link on the first page and the error: no entry in ofpy2k3.bin/cfgweapons.inq_sr25 pop-ups up. Thanks!

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=6180

SR 25^

and uh yea what billybob said. the config and the zil truck pack smile_o.gif

the keg rpg-7 has reverted to default rpg-7nh, and on the resistance campaign I cannot use it because the LAW is the default ammo for the rpg.

nice work Poppy. did u also update the no exploding bodies config?

it took me a while to get this working properly, i found the best way is to make another mod folder, i called it @Offline, and to copy all the addons into it, i have duplicate addons over several folders now, but whats a couple of hundred megs when its for OFP tounge_o.gif

u mite also wanna include links to Fatwombats hi-res islands and the CWC with RES objects, cant remember who did those.

I wonder......would it be possible to make an Desert version of this with Desert Malden, Everon and Koguljev with Desert units and stuff? Just a thought I had while killing stuff on Desert Island....

the keg rpg-7 has reverted to default rpg-7nh, and on the resistance campaign I cannot use it because the LAW is the default ammo for the rpg.
Quote[/b] ]

class SoldierGLAW : SoldierGB

{

//ECP - Dynamic Range - 260

additionalSound[]={"\DynamicRange\People\mslsoldiermoving.wss",0.000003,0};

//

nameSound="missileSoldier";

displayName="$STR_DN_LAW_SOLDIER";

model="\edg_res\reso\edg_reso";

cost=30000;

accuracy=1.500000;

weapons[]={"AK47","KEGRPG7Launcher","Throw","Put"};

magazines[]={"AK47","AK47","AK47","AK47","KEGRPG7Launcher

Mag","KEGRPG7LauncherMag","KEGRPG7LauncherMag"};

nightVision=1;

threat[]={1,0.900000,0.100000};

};

crazy_o.gif thats what the config says. and when i tested it the soldier had the RPG7. and i know this becuz my RPG7 launcher is modified to a kamikaze watermelon launcher. so i ensured res had kegs rpg launcher

the orginal RPG75 and LAW are back to thier orginal settings thou. so if u add a LAW to a soldier he will have a LAW. but the default units are equiped with newer weapons

sinister, you do know that u cna use it online too? i tried not to change too many values as to be compatable in MP.

@ addons pack: since i prolly wont be using any more addons i am attempting (keyword) to pack them all up for you along with modified dta folder with hunters animations and such

I wonder......would it be possible to make an Desert version of this with Desert Malden, Everon and Koguljev with Desert units and stuff? Just a thought I had while killing stuff on Desert Island....

considered it.

useing all the desert stuff for the west. and some desert tanks for the east (even thou thier default color is close enough)

decided against it as updating the default one is diffacult enough to keep up crazy_o.gif

but feel free to make an attempt yourself. all u need to do is change the model paths.

ok you will be happy to know. that packed. the entire mod, addons, configs, pics, and some dta files are 237 megs (packed)

will upload and give a link to download the entire pack

just to let you know: the RPG7 included in this pack is my edited kamikaze watermelon one. so if u want a good laugh. leave it. if not switch it with the one in the config.rar that u download

uploading now. check back in 3 hours when upload is complete

considered it.

useing all the desert stuff for the west. and some desert tanks for the east (even thou thier default color is close enough)

decided against it as updating the default one is diffacult enough to keep up crazy_o.gif

but feel free to make an attempt yourself. all u need to do is change the model paths.

LOL, I get your point, my attention span is too short to do that.

where am I?

all my sound stoped working when i installed your stuff and the addons, whats wrong?? mad_o.gif

i got ecp with all ecp addons..

all my sound stoped working when i installed your stuff and the addons, whats wrong??  mad_o.gif

i got ecp with all ecp addons..

OFP problem. i had this long before this idea every fabracated.

no clue what causes it either. at one point i had to start my game up 2 or 3 times b4 it finnaly worked again. i never did figure out the source or the solution to this problem. it just kinda fixed itself crazy_o.gif so i dont know if u find out what eh cause is, too many addons or a clash of addons? i dont know

Nice config/mod Pappy  smile_o.gif  just DL the whole pack.

After unzipping the files and started ofp i ran to some errors...    addon "xxxx" requires addon "xxxx",     so i thought that maybe some addons must be missing from the Y2K3.rar pack...

After adding these addons SIG_T55w.pbo, SIG_T55wreck.pbo from RHS_T55Pack_v1.00, TACTEvents.pbo from MarineAssaultPackF.rar i got rid of those "xxxx" requires addon "xxxx" errors

However... i get this error  NO ENTRY 'OFPY2K3.BIN/CfgWeapons.deserteaglenlMag' when ofp enters to Main Menu. It does it only when starting the game first time.

Do you have any ideas what to do ??

Quote[/b] ]However... i get this error NO ENTRY 'OFPY2K3.BIN/CfgWeapons.deserteaglenlMag' when ofp enters to Main Menu

You are not alone with this error.

Any luck with the modernized night vision goggles? Like I said the ones that come with the WGL pack seem to work fine, maybe you could ask them for some help.

Quote[/b] ]However... i get this error  NO ENTRY 'OFPY2K3.BIN/CfgWeapons.deserteaglenlMag' when ofp enters to Main Menu

You are not alone with this error.

yea i know what that error is

look delete the corvette addon from your pack and download the regular one.

i comepletly forgot i modded out my car to include the DE and other scripts. im sorry about that

i get the t55 requires t55w too but thts becuz the t55 pack is corrupt and wotn extract the t55w

tact events. . . didnt realize that was needed crazy_o.gif

@ UC: like i said when i try to use the model path it changes the binoculars but not the nvg. cant figure it out

only thing i can suggest is using INQ's nvgs, instructions on how to use are including in his zip file on his site