Sign in to follow this  
C4P741N

Winter usmc

C4P741N, are you going to update this MARPAT pack when you have the East units done? If so, I like it with the kit on woodland.

Good job BTW. I'm a winter freek.

@CERO.

Thanks for releasing these C4P741N.

They have the ability to serve multiple purposes in game. Looking forward to the RNI update smile_o.gif

it'll be nice to have a Read Me file with the Class name in it so ppl dont need to use UnPBO to see it.

BTW I like ur winter version and looking forward to the RNI update.

- @ Mar. 24 2004,22:42)]it'll be nice to have a Read Me file with the Class name in it.

Yeah sorry about that, my bad crazy_o.gif .

classnames are identical to default woodland & F/Recon units except for one letter... w

Class Names

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">SUCHwusmcrifle

SUCHwusmcgren

SUCHwusmcmedic

SUCHwusmcauto

SUCHwpatrol

SUCHwftldr

SUCHwrecon

SUCHwrecon1

SUCHwrecon2

SUCHwrecon3

SUCHwusmcJAV

SUCHwusmcsmaw

Captain

Awsome job! I'm keeping these in my addons folder for sure.

This is what I've done so far on the winter/woodland units. would people prefer this or the all arctic? rock.gif

winterwoodland.jpg

Captain

good lookin units

but if can do the marines in winter

cant u make us plz with permission of course make some marpat recon marines woodland and desert

since there will be no booster pack

Could you add some white streaks to the body armor? It would make the units look a little less clean, so they'd look better in a battle.

Some snow kick up on the boots, just for that extra bit of realism, otherwise nice job.

This is what I've done so far on the winter/woodland units. would people prefer this or the all arctic?  rock.gif

[img.]http://www.compit.com.au/captain/winterwoodland.jpg[/img]

Captain

Like the one in the picture ... looks awsome!  tounge_o.gif

Very nice!

Perhaps the one or other snowflake on the equipment and the boots. Just like wkdavis wrote: would look a little more realistic. But they are great anyway!

Keep it on!

Mfg MEDICUS

It would be really kewl if someone scripted in the ability to see their breath using a drop function. biggrin_o.gif

Such a script would be nice - but please don't have it activated by default.

Quote[/b] ]It would be really kewl if someone scripted in the ability to see their breath using a drop function.

Well, you could do that while the units are moving wink_o.gif ...

well if you mean action as in war the anwser is korea. How ever there are marine units all around the world, even in snowy places. The uniforms they usually use in the snow are heavy white overcoats and over pants. I think**** the pants go ver the regular bdus (no webbing though) and are held with suspenders. While the large overcoat goes over the top with old style LBE's as the webbing (LBVs are almost form fitting and arent to good with many multiple layers.

* I still cant dload these buggers*

They train quite reguraly in Northern Norway during the winter, were there's close to arctic conditions.

I like these units, but wouldn't mind seing a similar version to the ones your showing on this page, but with the same helmet covers as the ones you've already released. Also a I'd like to point out again that helmet version of the grenadier would be much appreciated

How about some real Woodlands like I mentioned before...

Another project might be to mod the weapons, and perhaps put some custom camo on the M4A1s.

How about some real Woodlands like I mentioned before...

Another project might be to mod the weapons, and perhaps put some custom camo on the M4A1s.

If you check out SJB's old M4 pack and their newer M16A2 pack, you'll find custom camo versions of these weapons which you could use until something better pops up.

I wouldn'nt mind seeing camo versions of Earls weapons though.

I know that, I used to be his mission maker until one day he yelled at me because I had a life and a hell of a lot of work to do.

Just look at the credits though...

i am working on amking it flat white for the marines but i dont think its looking too good, but anyways later today I'll post a pic.

Now i have some great modern units for winter islands smile_o.gif

GJ !

I would like to try these units out, but I can't load any of them.  All I get is a "No entry model special" error.

EDIT: Or it could just be that I'm an idiot and it requires the marine assault pack. I really should read things closer.....

These will be redone soon with overwhites rather than arctic camo. wink_o.gif

These will be redone soon with overwhites rather than arctic camo.  wink_o.gif

Very nice!  smile_o.gif

Will you release them together with your great Force Recons? And the RNI Units of course  tounge_o.gif

Btw: Do you have any picture of the retextured RNI? Never saw one here. That would be sweet!

Mfg MEDICUS

I supose this units would go well against Edges winter retextured guerrillas. wow_o.gif

@CERO.