Sign in to follow this  
Taconic

EECP - Enhanced ECP

Quote[/b] ]I personally hae FFUR effects,

It depends on the FFUR's version you played with, because the FFUR effects have been constantly updated, enhanced or even completely changed, and the actual effects look quite decent, and more realistic than the previous ones so far, due to all of the modifications that have been carried out thus far (closely followed and corrected).

Now, no more yellowish fireball or huge'n holliwoodish explosion effects, and the incoming patch updates the AI 's combat skills with the increase of the dispersion values intended to make combat more immersive, tactical and authentic, providing a “lag free†gaming environment.

After all, it is a matter of taste.

Anyways, Good luck with your real life, Kurayami.

regards,

thunderbird84

there is no such thing as lag free, it all depends on your computer spec

By lag free i think he would mean by no additional lag added to original fps.

Anyway shame on EECP was looking forward to this but no worries.

It's a pity and a loss to all of us these update's won't see the light of day! I keep hearing over and over again in a lot of topic's, "because armed assault is on the horizon/soon out/going to be released"ect ect! My appeal to mod makers and to addon makers and mission/campaign makers would be-Take all the hype about A.A. being released with a pinch of salt because i've heard it all before! We could still be writing about A.A. being released in 10 month's time crazy_o.gif

All the best K-Man. Your input on JAM3's recoils was much appreciated.  notworthy.gif

Cheers mate,

CH

I think there was an EECP type mod started by Chipper, don't know if it's still on the go.

Unforutatly I don't have the time to sit down and mod ofp for hours on end anymore becuase of school, but that's ok cause ArmA is so near.

Thanks so much for this, from one who is limited to 56k and as much time as I can in the nearest net cafe, this one was a definite download, as I already had most of the units used in the config.

Great work, and I salute you, fine sir! notworthy.gif