Sign in to follow this  
Taconic

EECP - Enhanced ECP

you're still waiting for it? crazy_o.gif

lol, now that really got me laughing biggrin_o.gif

But then again, i´m still waiting for the release of the Ferret, if that name rings anyones ears crazy_o.gif

I`m "afraid" Armed Assault will be out before the new version of EECP. inlove.gif

But then again, i´m still waiting for the release of the Ferret, if that name rings anyones ears  crazy_o.gif

lol...methinks that was all a big government conspiracy

Not trying to rub it in, or am i? I've made my own ecp 1.085e addons mod. Shit even i can do it.

Here's the current list in my own little mod:

csla uaz for east.

csla 0t64 ambulance for east.

csla ot65 replaces brdm.

csla uh60 mg for west.

csla uh60 ffar for west.

orcs t72b era replaces t80.

orcs t72b.

combats hmmwvs.

combats crew.

combats m113

combats m2a2

hyk 1985 woodland soldiers for west.

orcs crew for east.

orcs east units.

orcs weapons for east.

sjb weapons for west.

owp high res mi8's

sanctuarys pistol anim

lsr marine pilot

lsr m60 machinegun

Added:

DSAI Extension (US) v1.1 for ECP v1.085e, by Lt. Cameron McDonald.

ECP 1.085 Fountain FX HOT FIX.

ECP 1.085 Patch.

So far my self installer is only 167mb without ECP itself as i have trimmed all the addons down and removed unwanted addon files.

I would upload it but i'm unsure if i need permission due to all addons used. None have been modified, only trimmed down. It's for my own personal use. I can understand why Kurayami hasn't finished his because it is time consuming. And mine is unfinished due to my constand changes. I only like good looking addons in mine as i'm so fussy. Combined with the nature packs by berghoff it makes flashpoint look awesome. And with custom skies and anims i just can't stop editing the bloody thing. And learning as i go, i'm now an editing junkie.

I will be adding combats armor and hemmts etc which will take all of a few minutes as i have a config i made earlier for a mod that i binned but kept the config. So i just copy it over. I don't know what kuryami's EECP was like as i never tried it but mine is simply addon replacement and nothing more. I'm no editing or scripting god, more of a tinkering little bast*rd!

Haven't done the resistance side but i'll probably do it over the weekend after the football. And add stuff as i go, still got the bmps etc to do. Oh well off i go again!

tounge2.gif

can you please upload your Enhanced ECP version please. (I would try it for my personal use. And I wouldn't treat it as an replacement for Kurayami's EECP.) We could link up by bitcomet i.e.

As it seems that ECP team will not release an EECP based on 1.085 in the near future sad_o.gif

@Kurayami

Sorry to hear you're so in trouble. For me life wasn't easy too. But OFP always was my refuge where I could enjoy the time without thinking of the real world problems. Still hope you would release at least your version of EECP as is.

If the new version has all the units in one downloadable file, I'll get it...until then, EECP doesnt offer anything better than FFUR in my opinion, plus FFUR has a self installer and only one download.

Im not asking for a self installer, but atleast one big .rar file or whatever for all these addons.

Guest Ti0n3r
If the new version has all the units in one downloadable file, I'll get it...until then, EECP doesnt offer anything better than FFUR in my opinion, plus FFUR has a self installer and only one download.

If you don't like the current EECP version - then fine. But you don't have to whine about it here.

If you don't like the current EECP version - then fine. But you don't have to whine about it here.

Not whining, giving good constructive criticism, which is please bring this all into one download.

@Kroky

Yes i will upload at some point. I've been busy with other stuff, made another customized config with the same addons but without ecp. When i play Ambush, ECP seems to make CBTs Hmmwv go all over the place and drive off road. So i made one without ECP, so i have two on the go. ECP can be frustrating at times but its so cool!

Please note it is unfinished as i get bored and move onto something else then i come back and so on and so on. Especially when i see a new addon i like. The new CH47 for example.

Just be patient, my kids distract me quite often, so i do forget things. And with the world cup looming ever closer and plenty of beer to go with it i may forget i even exist!

Oh and the self installer is a rar sfx file and you can choose where to install it.

smile_o.gif

@Kroky

Yes i will upload at some point. I've been busy with other stuff, made another customized config with the same addons but without ecp. When i play Ambush, ECP seems to make CBTs Hmmwv go all over the place and drive off road. So i made one without ECP, so i have two on the go. ECP can be frustrating at times but its so cool!

Please note it is unfinished as i get bored and move onto something else then i come back and so on and so on. Especially when i see a new addon i like. The new CH47 for example.

Just be patient, my kids distract me quite often, so i do forget things. And with the world cup looming ever closer and plenty of beer to go with it i may forget i even exist!

Oh and the self installer is a rar sfx file and you can choose where to install it.

smile_o.gif

Hey glad to hear you gonna release it!

I hope you include as many top addons as replacement as it gets.

world cup is comming, it's true, but its gone in about a month and OFP/ArmA will keep us going for the next years!

smile_o.gif

Uh Im not talking about a self installer, I'm talking about taking all the needed addons and putting it into one .rar

This is a thread for EECP - If you wish to discuss and promote your own mod I suggest that you create a new thread of your own.

If you have any questions regarding how ECP works go to the ECP Forum.

ph34r.gif

@Kurayami

Can you please clarify if you'll be able to finish the excellent EECP TC? In case you're not, could anyone else finish your work? I tried FFUR and Y2K3 and although I'm pleased with them I still wait for EECP based on ECP 1.085. There are a lot of details that I miss in FFUR and Y2K3. And I think there are still a lot of people who wait for your masterpiece, Kurayami!!

@Ukraineboy

The self installer has all the required addons in it. They have have been cut down to size, removing the bits i don't use.

@Anyone else

Like i said i'm unsure about uploading due to the edited addons pbo files and wether i need permission or not. While they are on my pc and not distributed it isn't a problem. So here lies my dilema. I can't be assed to search for every one and asking for permission to use their addons. Not that i've edited the addons themselves, they are untouched. Also if i upload it i will open a new topic as i don't want to poach Kurayami's topic. Not that i haven't already.

Sorry Kurayami wink_o.gif

smile_o.gif

Uh Im not talking about a self installer, I'm talking about taking all the needed addons and putting it into one .rar

If it's a rar self installer, then just rename the extension to .rar, and you're done.

I just got the newest version of this and I'm pretty sure I did the installation right but whenever I try to start ECP all I get is a black screen sad_o.gif. I looked through about 12 pages to see if anyone else had the problem but I didn't see anything. Does anyone know what could be causing this? help.gif

I'm not too sure if this'll solve it, but whenever I get just a black screen it's ususally the black screen that I get when it's loading, meaning it's hanging ...press the escape key and the computer should continue loading it...maybe

---IceFLYER

I'm not too sure if this'll solve it, but whenever I get just a black screen it's ususally the black screen that I get when it's loading, meaning it's hanging ...press the escape key and the computer should continue loading it...maybe

---IceFLYER

Thanks, I'll try that.

@Kurayami

Can you please clarify if you'll be able to finish the excellent EECP TC? In case you're not, could anyone else finish your work? I tried FFUR and Y2K3 and although I'm pleased with them I still wait for EECP based on ECP 1.085. There are a lot of details that I miss in FFUR and Y2K3. And I think there are still a lot of people who wait for your masterpiece, Kurayami!!

@Kurayami:

You're still alive?

I know right. I've been twiddling my thumbs waiting for this bad baby to be released.

Hi troop !

Excuse me if this is explained on another thread as I didnt see it after a browse.

I have infantry units using EventHandlers that the ECP effects wont work with so tried the suggetsed use of placing the ~

-------------------------------

One line above class CfgVehicles, add:

class ECP_EventHandlers {};

Where you define your unit's eventhandler, use::

class EventHandlers : ECP_EventHandlers

{

... eventhandlers here ...

}

---------------------------------------------------

~ Method.

This is having no effect as far as I see.I notice these will not apply to classes of effects used inside the Eventhandler scripts.Its one or the other - correct ?

For example, I hear no DSAI , while no unit based script is related to this class.

Is there a handy link where I can seek a solution to this annoyance?

Or would you recommend I update to using the EECP Mod instead ?( if this has dealt with this bug )

Greatly appreciate any helpfull feedback in relation to this problem,

SouthSaturnDelta

But then again, i´m still waiting for the release of the Ferret, if that name rings anyones ears crazy_o.gif

lol...methinks that was all a big government conspiracy

haha, fully agreed :ghostface:

Ontopic:

I reckon some people may have missed Komuna´s post in this thread- http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....1;st=75

Quote[/b] ]Just how much has OFP affected you?

Just enough to realise I've been missing what really matters for the last 5 years.

Portugal, 26 of June, 2006. 00:15 WET

Today, at work, I was pretty thoughtful. Thought about the opportunities to come, the opportunities left behind, and what the hell I've been doing all this time.

Then, I left work, and went to the nearest cafe to watch the rest of the match Portugal vs Netherlands along with my friends. Finally, I felt alive.

Once I got home, the need to reply to this topic urged.

Farewell,

Hugo "Komuna", former ECP developer/co-leader.

P.S.: By the community, for the community -- Lustypoo, you bastard... It's all your fault. biggrin_o.gif

Well, it has been a while. In fact, it was one year ago yesterday when work in earnest ended on EECP. I have had to accept that I'm not going to finish it.

I guess that I owe anyone waiting on it an explaination.

Last October, I ran into some personal problems that pretty much consumed my fall.

In January, I went back to school to pursue a degree.

In March, my mother died. Most of the spring was tied up with things related to that and school.

My girlfriend has also been stealing weekends/days off from me this summer.

So that is why progress has been very slow to non-existent for the past year. With the release of AA so near, I don't think that I will be finishing it. However, I do plan on doing a similar project for AA at some point.

I do apologize to anybody that has been waiting for it. I really did have every intention of finishing it--I began working on the update in late April of last year (my notes say v0.90 was completed on 5/22) and devoted several hours a day to it until the middle of October. It was a massive undertaking.

For anybody wondering what my grand plans were, here's a partial list of implemented features as of EECP 1.01:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">==========================================

v1.01 - 08/26/05 [Unreleased dev version]

ECP v1.085

==========================================

------------------------------------------

Updates/Changes

EECP_Scripts\stringtable.csv created (localize)

Updated to most recent version of Dreamline's EH system

Fixes -- Bugs

AA units now target Mi-24

CfgAmmo.AA changed to default class (inheritance issues)

CfgWeapons.AALauncher changed to default class (inheritance issues)

All EECP vehicle weapons can now make use of BIS magazines, all EECP weapon/magazine scopes properly defined

Unit/Model Changes

Jeep > CBT M998 HMMWV

HMMWV > CBT M1114 HMMWV

A-10 > DSL A-10A (Gray)

A-10 (LGB) > DSL A-10A (Gray, GBU-12)

AH-1 > MPIV AH-64A

AH-64 > MPIV AH-64D

Maverick > DSL AGM-65B

MP5 > LSR MP5SD6

Other Changes -- Misc.

All models binarized

Other Changes -- Realism

Realistic rates of fire implemented for the following: AZP-23, GAU-8/A, GSh-30-2, GSh-30K, M168, M230

Realistic muzzle velocities implemented for the following: GSh-30-2, GSh-30K

Realistic loadouts implemented for the following: M163 (2,100 rounds,) BMP-1 (24 HE-FRAG, 16 HEAT-FS)

Added/Deleted Classes

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_AGM65B

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_AIM9M

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_MK82

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_GBU12

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_AGM65B

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_AGM65Bx2

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_AGM65Bx6

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_AT3x4

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_AT4

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_AT6

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_AIM9x2

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_FFAR

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_FFARx14

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_S8

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_MK82

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_GBU12

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_PG9

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_OG9M1

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_M220

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_M220x1

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_Kh29

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_M2x100

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_NSVx100

Addec CfgWeapons.EECP_M240Cx11400

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_PKTx250

Added CfgVehicles.EECP_Ejection_Seat

Added CfgSounds.EECP_Snd_Canopy

Added CfgSounds.EECP_Snd_Gear

Added CfgSounds.EECP_Snd_Eject

Deleted CfgWeapons.EECP_AGM65x8

Deleted CfgWeapons.EECP_M197

Deleted CfgWeapons.EECP_HEAT73

Deleted CfgWeapons.EECP_HEF73

Deleted CfgWeapons.EECP_M220x8

Deleted CfgWeapons.EECP_M220_2A

Deleted CfgWeapons.VulcanCannon

v1.00 - 08/08/05 [Unreleased dev version]

ECP v1.085

Updates/Changes

Integrated ECP 1.085 core

EECP path now \@EECP\

ECP_Effects updated

CfgRecoils updated

stringtable.csv updated

Fixes -- Bugs

Made CfgWeapons.AT3Launcher a default class to solve problems introduced in 0.99

Fixed armor values on East & West soldiers that were not equal

Fixed accuracy, sensitivity, sensitivityEar, audible, and camouflage values on CfgVehicles.SoldierECrew

Fixes -- General

Accuracy, cost, armor, sensitivity, camouflage values standardized for all man classes

All MBT threat values now standardized

All armor and air unit cost now standardized

All armor and aircraft accuracy now standardized

A-10 no longer fires explosive rounds (improves performance)

Other Changes -- Realism

UH-60 no longer has radar

Sensitivity bumped up to 2.2 on all spec op classes to better reflect their elite nature

Realistic speed values implemented for the following: A-10, Su-25, UH-60, AH-1, AH-64, Mi-17, Mi-24, Ka-50

Realistic muzzle velocities implemented for the following: SMAW, M136, PG-7VL, PG-7VR

SMAW launch volume increased

Added/Deleted Classes

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_PGU14B

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_2A28

Deleted CfgAmmo.EECP_M240C

Deleted CfgWeapons.EECP_Gun73

v0.99 - 08/01/05 [Unreleased dev version]

ECP v1.084

Updates/Changes

CfgModels updated

stringtable.csv updated

Updated to most recent version of Dreamline's EH system

Unit/Model Changes

BIS RPG > Suchey RPG-16D

BIS "AT4" > RHS RPG-7V (PG-7VR)

BIS LAW > LSR M136

BIS Carl Gustav > LSR SMAW

Other Changes -- Realism

New recoil system implemented

AI weapon behavior tweaked

JAM3 values adopted for new CfgAmmo classes

Other Changes -- Misc.

SoldierWAT given two rockets

SoldierEAT given two RPGs

Removed CBT Mgun clouds from armor classes (ECP effect now in use)

Added/Deleted Classes

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_PG16

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_PG7VL

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_PG7VR

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_SMAW_Mk6

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_545x39

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_545x39_Auto

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_545x39_SD

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_545x39_SD_Auto

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_556x45

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_556x45_Auto

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_556x45_SD

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_556x45_SD_Auto

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_762x39

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_762x39_Auto

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_762x51

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_762x51_Auto

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_762x51_MG

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_762x54R

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_762x54R_MG

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_9x18

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_9x19

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_9x19_Burst

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_9x19_Auto

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_9x19_SD

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_9x19_Burst_SD

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_9x19_Auto_SD

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_762x25

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_765x17

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_765x17_Auto

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_44_mag

Deleted CfgAmmo.EECP_RPG16Ammo

Deleted CfgAmmo.EECP_RPG7Ammo

Deleted CfgAmmo.FAL

Deleted CfgAmmo.HKG3

Deleted CfgAmmo.CZ75

Deleted CfgAmmo.Beretta

Deleted CfgAmmo.Glock

Deleted CfgAmmo.GlockS

Deleted CfgAmmo.Uzi

Deleted CfgAmmo.IngramBullet

Deleted CfgAmmo.Tokarev

Deleted CfgAmmo.Skorpion

Deleted CfgAmmo.RevolverBullet

v0.98 - 07/27/05 [Unreleased dev version]

ECP v1.084

Updates/Changes

CfgModels updated

CfgWeapons updated

Added optional definition for choosing Russian officer dress: Flora or VSR and helmet or cap

Added optional definition for choosing American officer dress: helmet or cap

Added optional definition for choosing Russian soldier dress: Flora or VSR

Added optional definition for choosing Russian grenadier dress: Flora or VSR

Added optional definition for choosing Russian Spetsnaz dress: Sumrak or Gorka-S

Fixes -- Bugs

Fixed BMP-1/2 skirt texture problem

Fixed PK ammo count

Unit/Model Changes

PK > RHS PK

SVD > RHS SVD

M21 > LSR M21

US sniper > LSR Ranger sniper (ghillie)

RU soldier > RHS RFMI (VSR)

RU grenadier > RHS RFMI (FLORA)

RU medic > RHS RFMI (VSR)

RU machine gunner > RHS RFMI (FLORA)

RU RPG soldier > RHS RFMI (VSR)

RU AT soldier > RHS RFMI (FLORA)

RU AA soldier > RHS RFMI (VSR)

RU engineer > RHS RFMI (VSR)

RU Spetsnaz > RHS GRU Spetsnaz (Sumrak, hood)

RU Spetsnaz (handgun) > RHS GRU Spetsnaz (Sumrak, bandana)

RU sniper > RHS GRU sniper

Other Changes -- Realism

Mi-17 no longer has radar

Mi-24 no longer has radar

Other Changes -- Misc.

All wound textures now defined in CfgVehicles.Man

US sniper armed with LSR M24 (camo)

Makarov PM "upgraded" to Makarov PMM

RU officer & machine gunner armed with Makarov PMM

Added/Deleted classes

Added CfgWeapons.EECP_M24c

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_S8x40

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_12_7x99

Added CfgAmmo.EECP_12_7x109

Deleted CfgModels.SUCHr_*

Deleted CfgAmmo.Rocket57x40Kamov

Deleted CfgAmmo.NSV

Deleted CfgAmmo.EECP_NSV

Deleted CfgAmmo.EECP_M2

Deleted CfgAmmo.EECP_DShK

v0.97 - 07/20/05 [Unreleased dev version]

ECP v1.084

---------------------

Updates/Changes

---------------------

Created EECP_W.pbo

Materials updated

CfgModels updated

Stringtable updated (Italian)

---------------------

Bug Fixes

---------------------

Fixed wound texture bugs

Fixed UH-60 damage texture bug (introduced in 0.94)

Fixed UH-60 gunner bug

Fixed Bradley launch bug

---------------------

Model Changes

---------------------

FIA PV3S > CSLA Praga V3S

FIA PV3S (ammo) > CSLA Praga V3S

FIA PV3S (repair) > CSLA Praga V3S

FIA UAZ (medical) > CSLA Praga V3S (medical)

---------------------

Added/Deleted classes

---------------------

Deleted CfgAmmo.Cannon30HE

Deleted CfgAmmo.Cannon30AP

Deleted CfgWeapons.Cannon30HE

Deleted CfgWeapons.Cannon30AP

Deleted CfgWeapons.Cannon30

v0.96 - 07/13/05 [Unreleased dev version]

ECP v1.084

---------------------

Updates/Changes

---------------------

Integrated ECP 1.084 core

CfgModels updated

CfgVehicleActions updated

CfgMovesMC.States updated

CfgWeapons updated

CfgAmmo updated

Materials updated

---------------------

Model Changes

---------------------

FIA soldier > CSLA Partisan (cap)

FIA medic > CSLA Partisan (cap)

FIA RPG soldier > CSLA Partisan (cap)

FIA grenadier > CSLA FIA officer (cap)

FIA AT soldier > CSLA FIA officer (cap)

FIA AA soldier > CSLA FIA officer (cap)

FIA officer > CSLA FIA partisan

FIA officer (night) > CSLA FIA partisan

FIA machine gunner > CSLA FIA machine gunner

FIA sniper > CSLA FIA Sniper

FIA hunter > CSLA FIA Sniper

FIA crewman > CSLA FIA APC Crew

FIA pilot > CSLA FIA Pilot

RU pilot > CSLA RU Pilot

FIA Jeep > CSLA GAZ-69 (open)

FIA UAZ > CSLA GAZ-69 (closed)

RU BMP AMB > CSLA MT-LB AMB

RU T-72 > CSLA T-72B

RU T-80 > CSLA T-80B

M2 (east) > CSLA DShK

---------------------

Added/Deleted classes

---------------------

Added CfgRecoils.revolverSingle

Added CfgRecoils.IngramSingle

Added CfgRecoils.IngramFull

Added CfgAmmo.KozliceBall

Added CfgAmmo.KozliceShell

Added CfgAmmo.HuntingRifle

Added CfgAmmo.GlockS

Added CfgAmmo.RevolverBullet

Added CfgAmmo.IngramBullet

Added CfgWeapons.KozliceBall

Added CfgWeapons.KozliceShell

Added CfgWeapons.Kozlice

Added CfgWeapons.GlockSBase

Added CfgWeapons.GlockSMag

Added CfgWeapons.GlockS

Added CfgWeapons.IngramBase

Added CfgWeapons.IngramMag

Added CfgWeapons.Ingram

Added CfgWeapons.RevolverBase

Added CfgWeapons.RevolverMag

Added CfgWeapons.Revolver

Added CfgWeapons.HuntingRifleBase

Added CfgWeapons.HuntingRifleMag

Added CfgWeapons.HuntingRifleBase

Added CfgVehicles.Hunter (merged fron Hunter.pbo)

Added CfgVehicles.SoldierGSniper (merged from O_WP.pbo)

v0.95 - 07/10/05 [Unreleased dev version]

ECP v1.079

-bn880 tracers added to config

-BIS tracers made invisible for all weapons

-Dreamline EH system implemented

v0.94 - 07/04/05 [Unreleased dev version]

ECP v1.079

-Corrected GAU-8 ammo load out (1,100 rds)

-CSLA scripts updated

-Mi-24 : CSLA Mi-24P

-Ka-50 : CSLA Ka-50

-UH-60 : CSLA UH-60A

-UH-60MG : CSLA UH-60A MG

-BMP-1 : CSLA BMP-1P

-FIA BMP-1 : CSLA BMP-1 Res (Camo)

-Created EECP_Sounds.pbo

-Created EECP_Scripts.pbo

v0.93 - 06/13/05 [Unreleased dev version]

ECP v1.079

-Sa-58 optics fixed

-XM177S > Earl M4A1 Reflex

-East/West/Resistance machine gunners now carry sidearms

-East/West snipers now carry sidearms

-Definition EECP_UNIT_STATUS added to allow simple hiding/showing of additional EECP units

v0.92 - 06/06/05 [Unreleased dev version]

ECP v1.079

-Fixed CfgWeapons.EECP_Makarov string values

-Fixed BMP-1 and BMP-2 cargo animation bug

-Fixed CfgVehicles.SoldierESaboteurPipe loadout problem introduced in EECP 0.90

-Removed all JAM2 dependancies

-Mortar re-added as usuable ammo for M4 (for compatability reasons)

-Deleted CfgWeapons.EECP_KORD, CfgAmmo.EECPKORDAMMO

-Deleted CfgModels.KORD

-Deleted CfgModel.BASDeltaGorro

EECP_RSC.pbo

-Removed remaining traces of JAM smoke models

v0.91 - 06/01/05 [Unreleased dev version]

ECP v1.079

-Completely rebuilt CfgVehicles to deal with issues introduced in EECP 0.90

-Fixed all CfgVehicles bugs related to new ECP sound definitions

-Fixed ReloadAnimations bug introduced in EECP 0.50 in CfgModels\Cobra, CfgModels\Vulcan, CfgModels\Mi24

-Fixed CfgWeapons\CBT_M2_50cal EECP_M2 dependancy

-EECP_SoldierWG will no longer show up in the editor--It has been hidden as it was supposed to

have been

-Changed scope definitions appropriately of children of EECP_SoldierWB class

v0.90 - 05/22/05 [Unreleased dev version]

ECP v1.079

-Integrated ECP 1.079 core

-Integrated new ECP sound definition format for most modified classes

-Removed KORD1.02 had a huge number of changes as well including the inclusion of King Homer's armored weapon scripts, a bunch of RHS-related things, and a bit of script optimization.

1.04 was intended to be my public release. Roughly 95% of the models and textures were included in the EECP_RSC.pbo (with the permission of every author, something that certain other mods failed to get,) thus keeping the file size down (only the needed textures/models were included.) Everything else was to be included in a self-installer.

Unfortunately, I really cannot even release it as it is. It requires some significant optimization, I think. Performance is quite poor in places, but I was saving that for v1.03.

In any case, I apologize to anybody that was waiting for me to finish.

I'd also like to thank some people for their help:

-Dreamline (did a lot of behind the scenes work on EECP and took a huge amount of the 0.9x development burden off of me)

-The EECP testing team (Bearclaw, Dreamline, ixnaymu9, kikill, TA-50, voodzia, Shadow)

-The EECP translation team (Kikill [French], Q, Kai, Caiburn, etc. [German], Voodzia [Polish], klavan [italian], Bearclaw [swedish])

-The entire ECP team (all were helpful throughout the development process)

-The BAS team, the CSLA team (Maa especially,) the RHS team, King Homer, Laser, the JAM/CAVS guys, and every other modder that went out of their way to be helpful to me.

Don't feel too bad about it, mate. I know how annoying having a partially finished mod on your hands is, and now knowing time has basically run out, since Armed Assault looms close on the horizon.

A great effort anyway, looking forward to seeing you in the Armed Assault forums.

I would love to see somebody continue Kurayami's work if he himself can't do it. I personally hae FFUR effects, and absolutely love ECP with it's improved AI, retreating under the cover of smoke and screaming along with Cameron's DSAI Extension. All it needs is a few addon replacements, and I can finally play CWC how it should be played tounge2.gif

I think there was an EECP type mod started by Chipper, don't know if it's still on the go.