Sign in to follow this  
Taconic

EECP - Enhanced ECP

Are you sure you have g36a.pbo in res/addons?

Are you sure you have g36a.pbo in res/addons?

Yup, one of the first things I checked confused_o.gif

Hi.I have replaced resistance t-54 with RHS T-55 AM2.There are scripts for ramdom numbers in EECP,but they don't work then the tank is on resistance side.Could someone(EECP Team?) make working script?

Is EECP actually ever gonna be released?

Haven't seen kurayami here for weeks!

Someday.

Sorry it's taking so long. I've just been having a difficult time with things since fall and haven't really gotten much work done.

I do intend to release it, though. I worked on the update almost every day for six months straight before things sort of fell apart, so I did put a lot of work into it and don't really want it to go to waste.

If worse comes to absolute worst, I'll just crush the remaining bugs and release it "as is." If it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to put significant amounts of time into it over the next few months, that's what I'll do. I could release an updated version later.

I'm glad to see that people still care, though. tounge2.gif

Glad to see you're still around Kurayami - hope your situation has improved some and I'm looking forward to this bad boy conversion! smile_o.gif

I to hope this conversion see's the light of day! Your hard work will be very much appreciated inlove.gif

Kurayami, man!

How are the things going with your RL issues(and thus with EECP progress too). Hope you're O.K huh.gif

Don't disappear, please!

Hi Kurayami.

I've brought a new game called "Splinter Cell chaos theory" just to waste time while I wait.

It's a great game if you know what I mean...  inlove.gif

Kurayami, man!

How are the things going with your RL issues(and thus with EECP progress too). Hope you're O.K huh.gif

Don't disappear, please!

Just as I was getting ready to set some time aside to finishing up, things got a lot worse. Things are a bit of a mess here right now. I mean a real mess.

I do fully intend to finish, though. I've gone through my dev stuff a few times to see where I am... I have wanted to get going again, but lately I just haven't had the amount of time I need to make it productive. If I start something and don't get back to it for a week or two, I'll probably wind up needing to start over simply because I work in a messy state and will likely not be able to pick up where I left off.

So I haven't forgotten and I will finish, hopefully sometime soon. Things should settle down here in 1 - 2 months... And hopefully when the dust clears, I'll have the time I need to get everything wrapped up and updated.

I am sorry for the wait, though. I worked through the Spring and Summer and had late October as the absolute deadline for a release. The problem is that things started to go south in October, so I never got to finish...

Can´t find any working link for the EECP_v0_4_4.rar file. The ones posted at the first page wont work...

ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/EECP_v0_4_4.rar

ftp://www.gamezone.cz/ofpd/unofaddons2/EECP_v0_4_4.rar

Does anybody knows any valid link ? I´ve also tried EECP_v0_4_4.rar on google but couldnt find anything either...

The other ECP threads were locked so I thought I would try this one. I just got ECP v1.085 and I am getting an error when I try to run it with other addons. The other addons I am using is all of the BAS stuff, JAM 3, all of the Combat stuff, all of Laser's stuff, and the Marine Assault Pack. Here is the error.

ECPError01.jpg

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Monty

the ECP dev team have their own forum since April, so maybe you should have more chance to find a direct help from the ECP masterminds by posting in their current place

http://www.teamodb.com/ecp/forum/

Yes as per Komuna's last thread in the now locked 'ECP' thread - please direct all questions to the

ECP Forum.

Dont forget to read the posting rules first! thumbs-up.gif

Not trying to rub it in, or am i? I've made my own ecp 1.085e addons mod. Shit even i can do it.

Here's the current list in my own little mod:

csla uaz for east.

csla 0t64 ambulance for east.

csla ot65 replaces brdm.

csla uh60 mg for west.

csla uh60 ffar for west.

orcs t72b era replaces t80.

orcs t72b.

combats hmmwvs.

combats crew.

combats m113

combats m2a2

hyk 1985 woodland soldiers for west.

orcs crew for east.

orcs east units.

orcs weapons for east.

sjb weapons for west.

owp high res mi8's

sanctuarys pistol anim

lsr marine pilot

lsr m60 machinegun

Added:

DSAI Extension (US) v1.1 for ECP v1.085e, by Lt. Cameron McDonald.

ECP 1.085 Fountain FX HOT FIX.

ECP 1.085 Patch.

So far my self installer is only 167mb without ECP itself as i have trimmed all the addons down and removed unwanted addon files.

I would upload it but i'm unsure if i need permission due to all addons used. None have been modified, only trimmed down. It's for my own personal use. I can understand why Kurayami hasn't finished his because it is time consuming. And mine is unfinished due to my constand changes. I only like good looking addons in mine as i'm so fussy. Combined with the nature packs by berghoff it makes flashpoint look awesome. And with custom skies and anims i just can't stop editing the bloody thing. And learning as i go, i'm now an editing junkie.

I will be adding combats armor and hemmts etc which will take all of a few minutes as i have a config i made earlier for a mod that i binned but kept the config. So i just copy it over. I don't know what kuryami's EECP was like as i never tried it but mine is simply addon replacement and nothing more. I'm no editing or scripting god, more of a tinkering little bast*rd!

Haven't done the resistance side but i'll probably do it over the weekend after the football. And add stuff as i go, still got the bmps etc to do. Oh well off i go again!

tounge2.gif

Well if you can i wouldnt mind a copy of this until EECP does come out. Also is it possible to make the installer create its EECP mod folder so you can play ECP without all the extra unit on some laggy missions to make them a little bit less laggy.

Anyway sounds good. Still cant wait for the final EECP though.

Well if you can i wouldnt mind a copy of this until EECP does come out. Also is it possible to make the installer create its EECP mod folder so you can play ECP without all the extra unit on some laggy missions to make them a little bit less laggy.

Anyway sounds good. Still cant wait for the final EECP though.

you're still waiting for it? crazy_o.gif

Sorry, I havent been following this mod at all since I switched to Y2K3, then FFUR about 2 years ago. Whats gona be in the new version?