Sign in to follow this  
Taconic

EECP - Enhanced ECP

I was also wondering if there is going to be any updates in the future. huh.gif

I fear asking this, but .....

Any updates?

Sorry I've been gone. I'm not dead or anything, I've just been away for a bit.

The project isn't dead and I intend to get it wrapped up. After checking ofp.info for the first time in two months, I see that there have been a lot of new releases... I'll have to take some time to get up to speed and possibly work some new things in.

No ETA at the moment, but Christmas would be doubtful.

Sorry to everyone that has been waiting, but various things have kept me from getting much work done lately. I did work all summer and had every intention of releasing it in the fall, so I'm rather annoyed that I essentially worked for 6 months straight and have nothing to show for it yet.

On the plus side, it looks like AA is 4 - 6 months away, so I have plenty of time.

No problem, real life is way more important than finishing your mod, I understand that.

It is? crazy_o.gif

Can i find the version 1.075 of ecp anywhere nowadays? 'Cause i'd very much like to try eecp and last time i checked it doesn't work with 1.085.

1.075 was released but it should be on the first page of this thread i think since this EECP is for 1.075. So it should be if not try a search on google

You just need 1.071 -which is linked from the first page. Let me know if you can't track it down . . . .

Hmm what you can try is to install the needed older version of ECP in a faked OFP folder then rename it to E-ECP or what ever took the E-ECP files in there and copy that to your real OFP folder.

I think that will work

You just need 1.071 -which is linked from the first page. Let me know if you can't track it down . . . .

I found the ecp core and dynamic range addons on the first page yeah, but where's all that other stuff? or was it introduced in 1.085?

maybe cause its down its going to be released very soon

thingers crossed biggrin_o.gif

hm, the ecp seems to be down. anyone else know where i can download it?

Hi there

I just checked the EECP 0.44 link ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/EECP_v0_4_4.rar and it works fine.

I also checked the ECP 1.071 core link http://www.ofpec.com/editors/ecfg/current/ECP_Beta_1_071_Installer.exe and its fine too.

Quote[/b] ]I found the ecp core and dynamic range addons on the first page yeah, but where's all that other stuff? or was it introduced in 1.085?

All the other stuff (I'm ASSuming you mean addons here smile_o.gif) you require is on the first page.

TP

Question:

Where does ECP handle the distance between the soldiers in a formation?

I'd like to turn that off or modify it a bit.

EDIT: Dammit.Wrong thread. Mixed that up with ECP. Sorry.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is EECP compatible with ECP 1.085?

No, the current release of EECP is only compatible with v1.071. The 1.085 version of EECP is yet to be released.

Quote[/b] ]The 1.085 version of EECP is yet to be released.

hopefully soon though biggrin_o.gif

No, the current release of EECP is only compatible with v1.071. The 1.085 version of EECP is yet to be released.

Ahhhh bollocks mad_o.gif

Hurry up pretty-please with a cherry on top inlove.gif

Posted this in the DMA update thread, but wasn't sure whether it belonged there or here, so I'll post it here too :

Not sure whether to post this here, or in the EECP thread, but I have a problem with the G36, namely the fact it's non existant anymore huh.gifconfused_o.gif

In mission editor, if I place a G36 soldier, I get a missing G36a/G36.p3d error

In MP, I just have empty hands and no G36 in gear section of notepad and if I press V, I just spin around...

So the inevitable question is ; Who the f**k stole my G36?! crazy_o.gif

OKkkkkk then... huh.gif

Tell you what; if you solve my problem, you get nice pictures of my girlfriend? whistle.gifthumbs-up.gif

rofl.gif