Sign in to follow this  
Taconic

EECP - Enhanced ECP

From what I understand, this is a conflict with Inquisitors M113. Try removing his and see if the issue goes away.

I don't have Inq's Vulcan in this config. tounge_o.gif

It's because the Vulcan inherits the M113 class and its EventHandlers... so it's looking for vulcancannon.sqs in your pbo (which doesn't exist, of course) whenever the fired EH is called. I just need to fix the Vulcan's EventHandlers

Quote[/b] ]Yes, I do. And I feel very, very stupid for not realizing that this would happen. It'll be addressed in the patch.

I added the M113s last minute, which is why so many odd problems have popped up. I did do a day's worth of testing, but, of course, that wasn't thorough enough, and I didn't send the version with the M113s out to the testers so that I could get things out the door a bit faster.

Oops.

Allright. I'll be waiting fixed ver.

Cheer up Kurayamami:p

@Rudedog

I don't have INQ's so maybe this isn't conflict with it as K said.

I just sent a test version of the fixed release off to my testers. While I'm never giving a release date again for the rest of my life, I will say that it will be released "quite soon." All of the stupid bugs that slipped in since I added the M113s last minute and rushed things out the door should be squashed. I'm also taking this opportunity to add in another feature or two, so the new version will be designated 0.4.2 and it will be a full repack just to keep things simple.

@Scrub:

Can you give me some more information about the circumstances under which you got the EECP Smoke error? I have since fixed this (the script will now immediately exit if certain criteria aren't met - no more debug message,) but I was unable to replicate this bug with any of Footmunch's aircraft that carry napalm. It's no big deal since it's fixed and nobody will ever see that again, but it shouldn't have happened in the first place and I'm trying to figure out why it did.

And now for something completely different:

Great! work, really! I wasn't playing OFP for a couple of weeks or - I don't hope so - months. But actually I'm playing the CWC Campaign, then I'll test the Red Hammer Campaign.

And this leads us to the second point:

Resistance Replacements! I wanna play the RES campaign with new, better Units, Edges FIA Units for example. Would be nice to see them in the EECP! unclesam.gif

mfg

Kurayami,

What was happening when the error came up? Well, I was flying Foot's A-6 (Napalm) on trinity Island. I just got through dumping about 4 sticks onto a base in the central west area of the island, on the west side on an isthmus (Barracken desert structures and 4 platoons of your Red infantry) and was swooping back around to check the damage. I flew through all the smoke (quite a bit of it) and within 3-5 seconds, the message poped up. The second time, I don't remember as I figured it was harmless and didn't care wink_o.gif

Hope this helps

Scrub

So, the first one.

"Hueston, we have a problem"  smile_o.gif

When I played normal ECP+DR+INQ mode I had really amazing sounds of grenade throwing & blowing. After installing EECP 0.4.1 these candys had dissapeared... Any ideas?

May be new EECP BIN file destroyed these settings? May be some changes will bring them back? I`ve tried to reinstall ECP & EECP, but it does not solve this problem.

Flashpoint v1.96

ECP v1.071+DR v1.00+INQ  Weapons Pack Plug-In. No error messages at all. Just no particular sound of grenade`s throwing.

All suggestions are welcome!  wink_o.gif

P.S.: My apologies for my not perfect english.  tounge_o.gif

hey

So i got this mod now and all of its cool affects but i don't really......for some reason the scripting part or something isn't there. I did what the readme told me to do , i put the files that came with ecp in its mods addon folder and then i got all the required addons and mostly everything works ok but the effect scripts that make everything in this mod clue isn't working at the moment for some reason. It always says it can't find it or something....also the ak47 or whatever that the resistance use...it has no SOUND!!

~Bmg

Thanks, Scrub. I still can't duplicate this. I'm going to assume that it was a freak occurance. It won't happen again at any rate.

All suggestions are welcome! wink_o.gif

Redownload and reinstall the Dynamic Range bits. Practically every time somebody has had a problem with sounds in this thread, that has been the solution. The grenades do have sound, so that's about the only solution that I can offer.

hey

So i got this mod now and all of its cool affects but i don't really......for some reason the scripting part or something isn't there. I did what the readme told me to do , i put the files that came with ecp in its mods addon folder and then i got all the required addons and mostly everything works ok but the effect scripts that make everything in this mod clue isn't working at the moment for some reason. It always says it can't find it or something....also the ak47 or whatever that the resistance use...it has no SOUND!!

~Bmg

There are no missing scripts or sounds, and all effects do work. If you're getting "missing" anything errors, then something wasn't installed correctly. I'd suggest reinstalling.

na, i just found out my problem. I forgot to download the ECP core and the ECP Dynamic Sound Pack....thats all....

~Bmg

another bug, maybe known issue..

When i play mission which uses Resistance side of T-55.

i got this error..

cannot load mission missing addons rhs_t55pack

yeah it's not a plobrem to continue playing mission.

But i hate any error during the nice mission.So i checked ccp version of EECp.then just added "rhs_t55pack" line into class EECP_Ext section almost bottom of the line.

Now this noisy eeror has disappeared!

I don't know why but hope to someone's solution of the problem that is the same as mine's. and Ofcourse I was d/l all

requred addons from links of ya readme file wink_o.gif

any chance of adding the CBT HEMMT pack for support (fuel, ammo, repair)? I know its beta, so I figure its best to wait for a final.

What about Edge's Resistance. Other than that, THIS IS BEAUTIFULL. I've played Pappys and your config, and I like yours more. Keep up the good work.

any chance of adding the CBT HEMMT pack for support (fuel, ammo, repair)?

I'm considering it. Especially since it seems that I'm never going to get permission to release my M925 pack from Marfy and Jonno. I've waited for a month and a half and tried contacting them in just about every way that I can. What I may wind up doing is using Combat's trucks to replace the utility trucks and use Marfy's M925 to replace the BIS one.

Quote[/b] ]What about Edge's Resistance. Other than that, THIS IS BEAUTIFULL.

I'm waiting to see what happens with the Resistance Millenium mod before I decide anything there.

I'm also considering retexturing some units for the Resistance side myself, but I doubt that the parties in question would be receptive to this... at least for the time being.

This is a great mod.I need something in it...the resistance millineum units and campaign looks kinda out in the distance.

You need to change the resistance unit weapons.

Good work m8 and keep it up and again keep us all posted.

Kurayami if mod makers dont get back to you - simply release there mods - modified or whatever as u see fit for this EECP config.

I dont see what there issue is if they dont reply to people like yourselves. I mean do they release mods to be used or what.

Also as far as im concerned once a mod is released its fair game, as long as no one is making money off it u can do what u want with it.

So long as u dont relase new mods variations saying u made it etc and acting like u made it lol.

As long as credits given wheres credits due you are sweet.

So dont wait around - modify what u want.

Keep up the good work.

kur i told you via PM if ur so worried about ur reputation send me the trucks and ill release them. . .the dead dude (jonno) had more then enough time. . . he obouvly is either dead or doesnt give a shit. . . and id he wants to come and flame u for releasing them. . .then u send him to me and ill take care of him. if nothing else send me the open 5ton so that i can replace that (and u as well) i think we all (EECP and Y2K3 users included) are sick and tired of waitin for that smuck to get off his ass and reply.... ive already gone and replaced the supply trucks with the HMETTs i just need the 5 ton open and u can use the rest. . just release them.

sorry to sound pushy but we all been waitin 3 months for this

Also as far as im concerned once a mod is released its fair game, as long as no one is making money off it u can do what u want with it.

I disagree. I don't think it's exactly ethical to modify somebody else's work without their permission. Beyond that, I don't particularly want that kind of reputation. I seem to be on good terms with virtually every mod group aside from FDF and DKM, and that probably has a lot to do with the fact that I go to them and ask before I change their work. I think they'd be a little less receptive to me if I didn't make that effort, and I'd rather not start down that slippery slope.

kur i told you via PM if ur so worried about ur reputation send me the trucks and ill release them. . .the dead dude (jonno) had more then enough time. . . he obouvly is either dead or doesnt give a shit. . .

I don't agree. Lee H Oswald got permission from both Marfy and Jonno just a few weeks before I asked. Since they obviously aren't absent or dead, I can only assume that their silence means that they are against it.

Unless somebody that knows them can say otherwise, anyway. If anybody actually knows them, feel free to bring this up to them on my behalf.

Quote[/b] ]and id he wants to come and flame u for releasing them. . .then u send him to me and ill take care of him. if nothing else send me the open 5ton so that i can replace that (and u as well) i think we all (EECP and Y2K3 users included) are sick and tired of waitin for that smuck to get off his ass and reply.... ive already gone and replaced the supply trucks with the HMETTs i just need the 5 ton open and u can use the rest. . just release them.

If you want them so badly and don't have problems with the ethics of the situation, why not do them yourself? All that it takes is a hex editor and ten minutes of time.

And it hasn't been anywhere near three months. It's been a month and a half. I first posted about them on June 3.

Quote[/b] ]and id he wants to come and flame u for releasing them. . .then u send him to me and ill take care of him. if nothing else send me the open 5ton so that i can replace that (and u as well) i think we all (EECP and Y2K3 users included) are sick and tired of waitin for that smuck to get off his ass and reply.... ive already gone and replaced the supply trucks with the HMETTs i just need the 5 ton open and u can use the rest. .  just release them.

If you want them so badly and don't have problems with the ethics of the situation, why not do them yourself? All that it takes is a hex editor and ten minutes of time.

your absolutly right.

all done. 5ton open reskined to match marfys covered version. . .available excusivly for Y2K3 users only. i have no plans on reskining the fuel and repair versions to match or release to the public sinc the HEMTTs fit my needs.

thank you and have a nice day smile_o.gif

i have just got EECP and its gr8 make the CWC and Redhammer ten time better, but i have problem, the AH-1 and its weapons have no sound so the grenades have no sound, the A-10 engine has no sound i have i installed something wrong? i do have the DR addon pack.

alos the PK and A-10 chain gun sounds to quite any plans to fix this? is is this just me? crazy_o.gif

very good stuff tho smile_o.gif

i have just got EECP and its gr8 make the CWC and Redhammer ten time better, but i have problem, the AH-1 and its weapons have no sound so the grenades have no sound, the A-10 engine has no sound i have i installed something wrong? i do have the DR addon pack.

alos the PK and A-10 chain gun sounds to quite any plans to fix this? is is this just me? crazy_o.gif

very good stuff tho smile_o.gif

If you experience any missing sounds, there is a problem with Dynamic Range. Reinstall it and ensure that all of the DR addons are installed properly (they should all be in @ECP\addons)

Well should wait on the hemets, they have a few issues that wil be ironed out fiarly quickly, I got overhauled M925s in the threes color scemes Coming out with the humvee pack, as well as the good old duece and a half that CBT is bringing to life as we speak.

wonder why you didn't use the MAF 5 tons there are skined in desert and there is a carc patern cammo one also..

Well should wait on the hemets, they have a few issues that wil be ironed out fiarly quickly, I got overhauled M925s in the threes color scemes Coming out with the humvee pack, as well as the good old duece and a half that CBT is bringing to life as we speak.

wonder why you didn't use the MAF 5 tons there are skined in desert and there is a carc patern cammo one also..

I did use the MAF M925 initially. I removed it from the last version in anticipation of the upcoming (and now very unlikely) release of my full pack of 5 tonners using Marfys' textures. Since that isn't going to happen, I'm planning to readd it.

Looking forward to the CBT ones. It'll be great to have a full set of US equipment in matching camo.

0.4.2 is finished as of this morning. It will be released as soon as it's up at ofp.info.