Notes

Bug Fixes

* Random number/camo script now working on T-54

* Weapons and magazines now have correct pictures in inventory

* Tracers are now properly colored

* Sa vz.58 is now named properly when loaded

* Mic hidden selection now properly used on HYK soldiers

Model Changes

* M113 : Operation Northstar M113A1 (uparmored)

* M2A2 : Combat Mod M2A2ODS (NATO)

* HMMWV : FischKopp's M1026 (M2 MG)

* Mi-24 : CSLA Mi-24

* Mi-17 : CSLA Mi-17

* BMP-1 : CSLA BMP-1

* BMP-2 : CSLA BMP-2

* T-72B : Sigma-6's T-72B Camo/Kontakt ERA

* US Pilot : BAS SOAR pilot (retains animated visor and goggles)

* US Crew : Combat Mod Crew (woodland '03, retains animated goggles)

* RU sniper : Suchey and Earl Russian naval automatic rifleman

Gameplay Changes

* M113A1 armor values match ONS' armor values, weapon changed to Sigma-6's M2

* Static M2 values changed to Sigma-6's

* M2A2 matches Rudedog's config in all respects except that the killed eventhandler is removed (ECP conflict.) Retains random number script.

* Suchey and Earl's recoil values changed to default BIS ones (balance)

* Russian and American grenadiers now default to carrying 6 grenades instead of the vest (balance)

* Russian and American pilots now carry three smoke grenades instead of hand grenades

* US Black Op now equipped with M4A1 ACOG (SD)

* Russian Spetsnaz now equppied with AKS-74U Cobra (SD)

* T-72B and T-80UE armor and weapon values adjusted to be more comparable with what they should be. Still awaiting final values from Sigma-6

* T-72B and T-80UE now armed with proper munitions

* BMP-1 and 2 retain the CSLA mod ability to carry soldiers externally as well as the randomized number and appearence scripts.

* Mi-24 matches CSLA's config and retains the random number and landing gear scripts.

* Mi-17 matches CSLA's config and retains the random number script.

* All tanks with 12.7mm MGs will now target aircraft with them

* BIS 40mm grenades modified to take up only one inventory slot.

* All Resistance rifleman now carry Sa vz.58 magazines instead of AK-47 magazines. They can, however, still use AK47 magazines in their AK47CZ -- it will just display the incorrect name.

* Resistance grenadier now carries six grenades.

* Resistance trucks now carry 30 Sa vz.58 magazines.

* Ammo crates containing AK-47 magazines now contain an equal number of Sa vz.58 magazines.

* Russian crewman and pilots now carry AKS-74U magazines instead of AK-74 magazines. They can, however, still use AK-74 magazines -- it will just display the incorrect name.

* Russian Urals now carry 30 AKS-74U magazines.

* Ammo crates containing AK-74 magazines now contain an equal number of AKS-74U magazines.

* Numerous small tweaks to weapon values in an attempt to better balance AT weapons against Sigma's armor values.

Realism Changes

* Sabot and HEAT removed from BMP-1's loadout, now carries PG-9 HEAT-FS (20) and OG-9M1 HE-FRAG (20) instead.

* AT-3 Sagger ATGM class created and equipped on BMP-1 -- should engage at much more realistic ranges now

Miscellaneous

* EECP_RSC.pbo created

* DTAEXT.pbo created

* Goggles now animated on US soldiers, helicopter pilots, crewman, and Black Ops

* SoldierWPilot2 class created in CfgVehicles in anticipation of a suitable US jet pilot (currently unused)

* This readme created because the old plain text one was getting cluttered

Unfortunetely, I wasn't able to work everything that I had wanted to into this version. That would have taken another week or so, so I'll have to save it for 0.4.1 or else this will never get out.

Sounds Fantastic.

All I can say is WOW!

Well, I have a one question.

How much PC power does this updated version need?

I just anxious 'bout my whac PC...

If you could run 0.3, you shouldn't have any problems with 0.4.

It will be soon. I'm just giving my testers a little bit more time with it. Once I'm satisfied with everything, I just need to get it hosted (kikill has offered to host it at ofp.info.)

Well, it's done. The wait is almost over. I just sent v0.4 off to kikill at ofp.info for hosting (it's too big for me to continue hosting on my friend's server.)

As soon as it's up at ofp.info, I'll update this thread.

titleSM.jpg

EECP v0.4

EECP CSLA2 Pack v1.0

It has been a long time in coming, but it is finally done. My testers all came back with positive reports by late last night, so the release is now upon us. I hope that people find that it was worth the wait. Future revisions shouldn't take this long again, but... uh... don't hold me to that. I get a bit carried away sometimes.

This release was by far and away the most time-consuming one yet. I don't even want to guess how much time I have put into it, because if I do, I'll probably suddenly begin to feel old. I started from scratch for this release not once, but twice. The end result is a much cleaner, more balanced config with fewer quirks and virtually no meaningful bugs. It's a good thing that I held myself to the "one week" statement that I made by beginning the beta a week to the day after saying that, or else we'd all be waiting for another month while I got everything that I had wanted to into this version.

I'll shut up now.

Final feature list for v0.4:

Quote[/b] ]Bug Fixes

* Random number/camo script now working on T-54

* ECP eventhandlers now properly working on T-54

* Weapons and magazines now have correct pictures in inventory

* Tracers are now properly colored

* Sa vz.58 is now named properly when loaded

* UH-60L now has dust effects

* Mic hidden selection now properly used on HYK soldiers

Model Changes

* M113 : Operation Northstar M113A1 (uparmored)

* M2A2 : Combat Mod M2A2 (NATO)

* HMMWV : FischKopp's M1026 (M2 MG)

* Mi-24 : CSLA Mi-24

* Mi-17 : CSLA Mi-17

* BMP-1 : CSLA BMP-1

* BMP-2 : CSLA BMP-2

* T-72B : Sigma-6's T-72B Camo/Kontakt ERA

* US Pilot : BAS SOAR pilot (retains animated visor and goggles)

* US Crew : Combat Mod Crew (woodland '03, retains animated goggles)

* RU sniper : Suchey and Earl Russian naval automatic rifleman

Gameplay Changes

* M113A1 armor values match ONS' armor values, weapon changed to Sigma-6's M2

* Static M2 values changed to Sigma-6's

* M2A2 matches Rudedog's config in all respects except that the killed eventhandler is removed (ECP conflict.) Retains random number script.

* Suchey and Earl's recoil values changed to default BIS ones (balance)

* Russian and American grenadiers now default to carrying 6 grenades instead of the vest (balance)

* Russian and American pilots now carry three smoke grenades instead of hand grenades

* US Black Op now equipped with M4A1 ACOG (SD)

* Russian Spetsnaz now equppied with AKS-74U Cobra (SD)

* T-72B and T-80UE armor and weapon values adjusted to be more comparable with what they should be. Still awaiting final values from Sigma-6

* T-72B and T-80UE now armed with proper munitions

* BMP-1 and 2 retain the CSLA mod ability to carry soldiers externally as well as the randomized number and appearence scripts.

* Mi-24 matches CSLA's config and retains the random number and landing gear scripts.

* Mi-17 matches CSLA's config and retains the random number script.

* All tanks with 12.7mm MGs will now target aircraft with them

* BIS 40mm grenades modified to take up only one inventory slot.

* All Resistance rifleman now carry Sa vz.58 magazines instead of AK-47 magazines. They can, however, still use AK47 magazines in their AK47CZ -- it will just display the incorrect name.

* Resistance grenadier now carries six grenades.

* Resistance trucks now carry 30 Sa vz.58 magazines.

* Ammo crates containing AK-47 magazines now contain an equal number of Sa vz.58 magazines.

* Russian crewman and pilots now carry AKS-74U magazines instead of AK-74 magazines. They can, however, still use AK-74 magazines -- it will just display the incorrect name.

* Russian Urals now carry 30 AKS-74U magazines.

* Ammo crates containing AK-74 magazines now contain an equal number of AKS-74U magazines.

* Numerous small tweaks to weapon values in an attempt to better balance AT weapons against Sigma's armor values.

Realism Changes

* Sabot and HEAT removed from BMP-1's loadout, now carries PG-9 HEAT-FS (20) and OG-9M1 HE-FRAG (20) instead.

* AT-3 Sagger class created and equipped on BMP-1 -- should engage at much more realistic ranges now

Miscellaneous

* EECP_RSC.pbo created

* DTAEXT.pbo created

* Goggles now animated on US soldiers, helicopter pilots, crewman, and Black Ops

* SoldierWPilot2 class created in CfgVehicles in anticipation of a suitable US jet pilot (currently unused)

* This readme created because the old plain text one was getting cluttered

Bug List

Known bugs in current version

* The Black Op (laser designator) is still using the BIS model and also has an option to raise/lower non-existent goggles. There is nothing that I can do to fix this unless somebody can get me a complete uncompiled copy of the LaserGuided.pbo config.

* The M16 will revert to the BIS model if rifle mortars are used. I can't do anything about this short of removing mortars as usable ammo.

* You may see options to raise and lower goggles on third party units that inherit anything from the BIS classes that I have modified. This cannot be fixed. Example: BAS' JAM units.

* Soldiers riding atop the BMP-1 and BMP-2 have no death animations.

* When crewing armor, you will occasionally experience a bug if your vehicle is destroyed (namely, you may not die and will get a debug message at the top of the screen.) This is a bug in ECP itself, not my config. I'm told that it will be fixed in the next release of ECP.

Please view either the readme or the first post in this thread for the new installation instructions and updated requirements.

As always, please report any bugs to me. I think you'll have trouble finding any, though. Between the 10 hours or so that I've spent over the past two days testing and the excellent work of my testers, I think we got them all.

Hi Kurayami.

Nice work but ive hit a problem, once i installed ur config and addons, all the sound dissapeared, nothing, no sound at all

Do you have any idea what this might be?

Tim Pink

You need to download and install all of the Dynamic Range components from the ECP page.

i already have them all, im going to reinstall OFP and see what happens

This has happened to a few people before and has always wound up being a Dynamic Range issue. Maybe the DR PBOs aren't in one of your loaded directories? About the only thing that would cause there to be no sound effects is OFP being unable to find them. All of the sounds are in order in the final version of the config (I just double-triple checked to make sure I gave the right version to kikill,) so this is about the only explaination for the problem that I can offer.

YEEEEA!!!!thx Kurayami for this downloading now!

Now it's time to play some realistic ofp biggrin_o.gif

Yippee!

Thank you for updating, Kuramai.

I was waitin' for this moment so long!!

Now, I'm gonna catch it.

Keep up ya good work!

smile_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  ghostface.gif

please can you make another mirror for the config because gamezone's server is down sad_o.gif

If somebody wants to host it for me, sure, I'll add mirrors.

You may just have to try several times in order to get it to download from ofp.into. I just checked, and I didn't have any problem connecting, but I've experienced errors in the past and retrying usually solved them.

you can download it now ... the server works!!

hell i love us specop with m4s ... very beautiful work !!

änd the m113 , very good job kuraymi , and great ideas

thank you again

and thanks khay kikill

No problem. I enjoy it as much as anybody else. tounge_o.gif

hey Kurayami, i tried reinstalling my OFP, installed the ECP, DR addon and config, all the addons and then ur enhanced config and walla, my sound went again.

I have no idea what is going on, before i installed the config i had sound and now none.

Tim Pink

ok problem fixed, i deleted one addon from my addons folder and the sound returned, silly OFP tounge_o.gif

config is great man, congrats

Tim Pink

when bullets flying it look like star war's battles  biggrin_o.gif

immersive in night... wow_o.gif