Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

Combat! discussion thread

very nice smile_o.gif

what projects are planned afterthe hemmts?

M1070 HETS wink_o.gif

We have much coming. M551 Sheridan, M8 Buford AGS, Stingray (for Resistance), M577 Command , M901 ITV, M270 MLRS, M4 C2V, Gamma Goat, M35 truck, Chenoweth just to name a few of them. I know I forgot some, but will this list make you all happy?

Well I would be more than happy when those addons you said are released wink_o.gif

Keep up the good work guys wink_o.gif

First, I have to say that I loved the Bradley and M113 packs. Now, we get to the questions tounge_o.gif :

Any plans to squeeze some HMMWVs into that production list wink_o.gif ?

Quote[/b] ]Stingray (for Resistance)

Sounds great, I've always wanted to have a Stingray. Since it's for the resistance, will you consider having a variant in the Nogova Oak camo scheme?

There's already a HMMWV pack being worked on, including MCAR TOW and Avenger versions.

And is there a plan to fix that bug with the gunner on a destroyed M113 floating 2 meters in the air?

There's already a HMMWV pack being worked on, including MCAR TOW and Avenger versions.

And is there a plan to fix that bug with the gunner on a destroyed M113 floating 2 meters in the air?

I may be wrong, but I believe it has been stated serval times in various location that the gunner/float bug is an OFP issue not an addon issue. You can report bugs in COMBAT site as well if you dont get an answer here.

COMBAT

We have much coming.  M551 Sheridan, M8 Buford AGS, Stingray (for Resistance), M577 Command , M901 ITV, M270 MLRS, M4 C2V, Gamma Goat, M35 truck, Chenoweth  just to name a few of them.  I know I forgot some, but will this list make you all happy?

Great News on all these addons you have in the works.

When you say "Chenowth", are you referring to the DPV?

We have much coming.  M551 Sheridan, M8 Buford AGS, Stingray (for Resistance), M577 Command , M901 ITV, M270 MLRS, M4 C2V, Gamma Goat, M35 truck, Chenoweth  just to name a few of them.  I know I forgot some, but will this list make you all happy?

Yes, that would be the one. The Chenoweth Desert Patrol Vehicle

M8 Buford AGS, Stingray (for Resistance),

I'm so happy, I just squeeled like a little girl. The M-8 and the Stingray are both very cool light tanks. I'm thrilled to have them in development! biggrin_o.gif

nice pics rudedog smile_o.gif

and the M8 is going to be one hell of a tank

as for the stingray cook made one hell of a model tounge_o.gif

Yes, that would be the one.  The Chenoweth Desert Patrol Vehicle

Thanks rudedog, looking forward to them. SWAF will put them to good use.

We have much coming. M551 Sheridan, M8 Buford AGS, Stingray (for Resistance), M577 Command , M901 ITV, M270 MLRS, M4 C2V, Gamma Goat, M35 truck, Chenoweth just to name a few of them. I know I forgot some, but will this list make you all happy?

You forgot CUCV series tatcial trucks, HUMMWV, M800 series trucks. US older 5 ton trucks. M114A1 APC M274A1 Mech Mule The New Marine 7 ton truck, FMTVs and the larger version. Someplace is that clunky Marine killing V-22 still as well.. =) But we mainly mess with ground vehicles. So maybe one of the Marine mods might get generous donation.

This HEMMTs look awsome!  wow_o.gif

Great job !Combat-Team!

Here is a pic of Pablo on top of the M977 while testing in MP, Kegetys' new miracle DXDLL.  Pic is unedited.

pablo977.sized.jpg

Hi-Res

Nice pics of the truck, and great news about the WIP. Looks like I'll have an all Combat mod folder soon.... I won't need anything else!

Thanks for all your hard work! smile_o.gif

You have to be lying!!! mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif

That cannot be an unedited pic, it looks way too good!!!

But I sure hope it's indeed unedited biggrin_o.gif

Guess I need a new videocard to get that keg stuff running. It sure makes OFP a totaly new experience.

Your stuff looks AWESOME

You have to be lying!!! mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif

That cannot be an unedited pic, it looks way too good!!!

But I sure hope it's indeed unedited biggrin_o.gif

Guess I need a new videocard to get that keg stuff running. It sure makes OFP a totaly new experience.

Your stuff looks AWESOME

Cross my heart! After I figured out I had to enable pixel shader 1.1 to run post processing in DXDLL 1.0, it made all the difference.

All I did was save it from TGA to JPG

wink_o.gif j/k

It's your AWESOME texture work combined with the KEG effects that makes it look like a photo. If you would have taken this picture without the soldiers noone would have believed that was from OFP.

After I figured out I had to enable pixel shader 1.1 to run post processing in DXDLL 1.0, it made all the difference.

plz tell me how to enable pixel shader 1.1, i cant get dxdll to work  sad_o.gif

thx smile_o.gif

oh ya, nice HEMMTs! biggrin_o.gif