Sign in to follow this  
Locke@Germany

Effect pack v0.81 realeased

Sorry man, you can't load the pic from your computer directly, it needs uploading...

Any closer informations? My russian isn't that good wink_o.gif

Ok, there are new effects, but are there any informations what effects are included? Is it like ECP?

Mfg MEDICUS

Defenitly impressive explosions!  wow_o.gif

The flying tank-tower in the 4th picture is ... wow! smile_o.gif

And the new looking dead bodeys are interesting, too. Remindes me on "Mars attacks"  tounge_o.gif

Mfg MEDICUS

Ok I downloaded.. but I dont understand russian.. so how the hell to install ? normal addon dident work.. mst replace something maybe? where ?

or ? rock.gif

Vitja3000 Has finished work above the next version special effects for Operation Flashpoint.

Attention to screenshots.

(shown above)

a file it is possible HERE.

The gross weight is equal 860kb

NB: Detailed instructions on installation and use look in enclosed file Readme.

Quote[/b] ]

Package of effects for game Operation Flashpoint. Version 0.81

THE MAINTENANCE(CONTENTS)

1. What is Effect Pack?

2. System requirements.

3. The instruction on installation.

1. WHAT IS EFFECT PACK:

Effect Pack is the package of effects including various chesspieces for game Operation Flashpoint.

It восновном more realistic explosions. Actually when you attach it(him) to what or technics(technical equipment) at destruction of her(it) she(it) will blow up more more really. That this concept extensible that is that will be more beautiful means more really... As effects in Flashpoint'е does not suffice. For example, when you shoot on the tank, it(he) all over again starts to smoke (it depends on damage), then взрываеться, and at him(it) even can sometimes fly away a barrel! Вобщем the same piece is made and to planes, automobiles and people. But as it only version 0.81 something will be actually added new.

2. REQUIREMENTS:

For installation the effect is required:

а) Military simulator Operation Flashpoint with the version is not lower 1.91.

б) A computer with the processor, at least, 800 Mhz + 128 Mb опиративы. It is recommended 1200 + Mhz + 256 Mb Оперативы.

в) The operational system has no value, but for slow computers on which it is established XP, Effect Pack I advise to not put.

If these system requirements your computer safely put it(him) on Operation Flashpoint.

3. THE INSTRUCTION ON INSTALLATION:

а) Copy file EffectPack.pbo in a folder ...\Operation Flashpoint\Res\Addons\

б) Start Флэшпоинт.

в) Open the EDITOR. Choose, for example, Deserted Island. Put in it(him) register [] exec "\EffectPack\init.sqs" is for that what Effect stably.

Further your choice...

Effects for Automobiles:

Effects for automobiles. Apparently in a picture, doors of a wheel and all scatter

Such and only from an iron horse Only burnt skeleton. That is as GTA 3.

Fire which burns from a cowl through time потухает (through rather long

Well as in real). Also illumination from fire at night is made. People which were in

do not disappear and are thrown out outside. Here meanwhile all advantages of effects

To .

Installation: Stake any wheelbarrow (from group Car, not ARmored and not Air, and Car)

Then to initialization авто write: [this] exec "\effectpack\careffect\init.sqs"

Effects for Tanks:

Similarly previous, this effect allows to make so the tank would burn, when it(he)

It is strongly damaged(injured), or to smoke when it is damaged(injured) poorly. except for it it(he) allows

To blow up tanks more is more real. At the tank at explosion sometimes tears off a barrel. Only do not think,

That it is a bug that not always tears off, it so is conceived. Fire at the tank as through time goes out.

By the way, it concerns also the previous effect, explosion in water other. A shot at the tank, too

It is a little changed, meaning that the shell blows up a little in another way, but not always: (.

Meanwhile all about this effect.

Installation: Stake the tank (from group Armored) Then in initialization of the tank

Write: [this] exec "\effectpack\tankeffect\init.sqs"

PS: Unit to not concern to tank effects, for him(it) register effects for авто.

Effects for Planes:

With effects for planes all is exact as, explosion of falling in water and burning only is changed

Splinters. The plane blazes if it(him) have lined(have shot down), falls and blows up, from him(it) his(its) pieces of metal fly

And then for a long time burn. The effect of a dust (water) from turbines (when the plane flies low) is made.

Like meanwhile all.

Installation: Stake the plane (from group Air) Then in initialization

Write: [this] exec "\effectpack\aireffect\init.sqs"

Effect of explosion of the Gasoline tank truck:

Here and to speak that there is especially nothing, it is simple. From  splinters light departs and it is possible to light up itself. So like not

That new.

Installation: Put  on a card(map) (from group Support) Then in initialization

Write: [this] exec "\effectpack\fuelleffect\init.sqs"

It were main effects. And now I shall write to you that there still lays:

Skeletons. At creation of a unit press the party(side) ресистанс (resistance),

In class Man (Person). Choose a skeleton. Accessible types:

-Skelet

-Skelet Blood

-Skelet Burned

-Skelet Hig Armor (the Skeleton with the raised(increased) durability)

-Skelet Blood Hig Armor

-Skelet Burned Hig Armor

-Skelet Clothes West (the Skeleton in рванье)

-Skelet Clothes East

-Skelet Clothes Guer

-Skelet Clothes West Hig Armor

-Skelet Clothes East Hig Armor

-Skelet Clothes Guer Hig Armor

Try to knock down a skeleton by the lorry, they разлетяться on косточки. Or

In them from also will achieve тогоже result.

You can pick up one piece to people... Namely that them would tear to pieces... For this purpose

In the dude register [this] exec "\effectpack\skelet\initman.sqs", the dude at strong

Concussion will dismember up to unrecognizability.

It is possible to connect to effect for :

[this] exec "\effectpack\bazeff\init.sqs". There will be a dust at a shot from базуки, and actually

Explosion is improved.

a pomegranate, it would be possible to make that pomegranates at contact with the ground

Did not blow up, and jumped further and already then only! In Ините the dude to register

[this] exec "\EffectPack\HandGrenadeEff\enablejump.sqs". This piece for Mm - 1 and РT-6.

Explosive grenade cup discharge (Usual базука, only at a shot (it is a little)

Rocket breaks off on splinters which... Itself you understand!smile_o.gif the Unit refers to Soldier (Raw or

Pow), it(he) is at аммеров and at the USSR.

At has added a unit which which shoots tear gas. When you

You come on him(it) (on gas) that you are blinded. A unit - Soldier Smoke (Red, Green...).

There is an effect for helicopters, but alas it(he) while in development. You can потключить only

Effect from screws. [this] exec "\EffectPack\ChoptersEffect\init.sqs".

In the given version small bugs are possible(probable)... She(It) is not finished yet with perfection, as

Perfection is 1.00!  meanwhile everything, nothing to tell more. Enjoy.

^ read me best translated

Edit: sorry for weird number thingys this forums lets u type in russian but if u post in a different languange it goes FUBAR. gotta love cgi

Ok I downloaded.. but I dont understand russian.. so how the hell to install ? normal addon dident work.. mst replace something maybe?  where ?

or ? rock.gif

Place the PBO in your addonfolder and place the proper line in the init field of your unit

Cars:

[this] exec "\effectpack\careffect\init.sqs"

Tanks

[this] exec "\effectpack\tankeffect\init.sqs"

Planes

[this] exec "\effectpack\aireffect\init.sqs"

Fueltruck

[this] exec "\effectpack\fuelleffect\init.sqs"

There are also some more effets included

Ok I found out how.. just place those scripts written down into a vehicles init file then wailla

Ok I downloaded.. but I dont understand russian.. so how the hell to install ? normal addon dident work.. mst replace something maybe?  where ?

or ? rock.gif

Place the PBO in your addonfolder and place the proper line in the init field of your unit

Cars:

[this] exec "\effectpack\careffect\init.sqs"

Tanks

[this] exec "\effectpack\tankeffect\init.sqs"

Planes

[this] exec "\effectpack\aireffect\init.sqs"

Fueltruck

[this] exec "\effectpack\fuelleffect\init.sqs"

There are also some more effets included

you where faster than me tounge_o.gif

oh people people i saw this about 4 or 5 days ago even posted screens at CPT you are not wery fast tounge_o.gif  wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

some of these effects (i.e: burning live tanks) would go very well in Ecp wink_o.gif

Also theres more new soldiers in editor.

very nice explosions and stuff, but too bad it won't work with the realistic explosion mod  sad_o.gif

it wont? hmm im running GMR mod and it works fine for me. the only thing i dont liek about it is its a pain in teh ass to copy the init thing to everything in the editor.

but ill admit the exploding ppl thing is fun. . .

[this] exec "\effectpack\skelet\initman.sqs"

shoot a dude with a LAW and watch the body parts fly weee  biggrin_o.gif

hmm, I tried it, copied the line into the into the init line,ect ect. But the thing wouldn't blow up in one the ways it should with this effect pack. Maybe I did something wrong. I'll try it an other time.

I made a config mod for the explosion pack, you can now use it like GMRs Explosion Mod:

Download

Please tell me if you find any bugs  smile_o.gif

The Effect-Pack itself contains a few errors itself

Try to blow up a T72 from the resistance

Nah ...

Like to get rid of this ??

try this :

Depbo the effectpack

goto the directory where the tankeffects are stored

and open the file razlet.sqs

replace the original part with this:

?(typeOf _Tank == "T72Res"): _Parts = ["PvKorpusT80WDulo","PvKorpusT80","PvDuloT80","PvKoleso

1","PvKoleso1","PvKoleso1","PvKoleso1","PvKoleso1&

quot;,"PvKoleso1","PvKoleso1","PvKoleso1","PvKoleso1&qu

ot;,"PvKoleso1","PvKoleso1","PvKoleso1","PvAirKorpus1&q

uot;,"PvAirKorpus1","PvAirKorpus1","PvAirKorpus1","PvDe

tal1","PvDetal1","PvDetal1","PvDetal1"]; goto "Perehod"

The download link isn't working for me (or any of flashpoint.ru), any mirrors? please?

There is an issue of new batches of IP number given from certain ISP.

I have a dynamic IP, still I can't use Flashpoint.ru

It begins with 83.xxx

Hello, can anyone help me, I'm trying to use the fuel explosion separate from the .pbo addon, eg. I've extracted the .pbo and I would just like two tanks to explode with that insanely large explosion in a mission, WITHOUT having to download another addon, eg. this. smile_o.gif I'm assuming that I could just move one or two of the scripts to my mission directory and modify them a bit to work independently? How do I do that?

edit: don't need any vehicle corpse, JUST the explosion and preferably the flying fireballs.

The Effect-Pack itself contains a few errors itself

Try to blow up a T72 from the resistance

Nah ...

Like to get rid of this ??

try this :

Depbo the effectpack

goto the directory where the tankeffects are stored

and open the file razlet.sqs

replace the original part with this:

?(typeOf _Tank == "T72Res"): _Parts = ["PvKorpusT80WDulo","PvKorpusT80","PvDuloT80","PvKoleso

1","PvKoleso1","PvKoleso1","PvKoleso1","PvKoleso1&

quot;,"PvKoleso1","PvKoleso1","PvKoleso1","PvKoleso1&qu

ot;,"PvKoleso1","PvKoleso1","PvKoleso1","PvAirKorpus1&q

uot;,"PvAirKorpus1","PvAirKorpus1","PvAirKorpus1","PvDe

tal1","PvDetal1","PvDetal1","PvDetal1"]; goto "Perehod

are you sure the highlighted parts are supposed to be in there ?

i searched for "quot" in the original sqs but didn´t find it..

anyway thx for the corrected lines and also for the gmr.like config.bin.

migebuff, could you teach me how to include your new config into anotehr one ? i have a specialized ecp config that includes gmr and is also mp stable, i´d really like to have the new effects in there too smile_o.gif

i can´t download the effectpack... just the config. the links are broken or do not exist... any alternative link? the explosions looks great!

ah! whats the problem with the lines are you talking about? rock.gif i have to subsitute that to use the effectpack?

thanks