Sign in to follow this  
Gen.Carnage

Challenger 2 beta released

Head to our site and check it out.

Please post CONSTRUCTIVE feedback herre or (preferably) on our own forums.

This tank has an actual loader ppl, check it out.

cr2_1.jpg

cr2_3.jpg

click my signature to browse to our site smile_o.gif

very nice tank, looks jawbreaking. Although IMO I think the autoswitch from MG to gun and vise versa is a bit irritating. Again; IMO

Very good.

the autswitch is a consequence of us changing the reload time, we did our best to remove it, but so far no luck... advice: put a fourth man in the tank and you will see the benefit

good job on this tank guys i love it to bits as i no this is a beta u may already no about this little bug.. but incase u dont ill point it out

when iwas testing the AI to see how good they are against 4 black eagals the out come was impressive 4-0 smile_o.gif

when iwas testing this i was riding in the back and found the view was above the tank and that u can also see the person in cargo when in commander veiw here is a pic of the shell i was talking about any way

hmm.JPG

as u can see there is a shell smile_o.gif but like i said this is only a minor thing which i can live with since ill be commanding these

keep up the good work guys

ok, good luck with removing it I guess. It's not a very big deal.

What is a big deal is that I sometimes see the AI engage tanks with the MG. Very strange.

I also noticed that the textures on the roof MG work like a mirror. The lighting effects are a bit too high I guess

very good best challenger so far

when i put a group of challengers down there on the east side and when u select them in editor they appear as east soldiers, but the icon is still a tank one

part form that its is very good i espeicially like the custom english gun loaded voice. will there be a british crew in final release

Whooohaa! biggrin_o.gif

Great job, as usual! Awsome tank!

DLing!

Mfg MEDICUS

I keep getting virus alerts when trying to copy this to my HD rock.gif

edit* Virusname is W32.Pinfi, and occurs in both the challenger.exe and rsc.exe. I'm running the the 2002 version of Norton Anti virus with the latest updates.

Wonderful tanks, but I think the textures are too bright.

Example:

Tank.jpg

The one in the foreground is damaged, and I think it looks better.

edit* Virusname is W32.Pinfi, and occurs in both the challenger.exe and rsc.exe. I'm running the the 2002 version of Norton Anti virus with the latest updates.

Thats your Own PC i think ( you are infected with the virus )

Or else...Let DKM awnser it.

Thats your Own PC i think ( you are infected with the virus )

Or else...Let DKM awnser it.

Nope.

The message appeared when i put the CD-RW which I had copied the exe files onto, into my PC at home. It specifically metioned these two files by name and said that both files were infected.

Conducting a full scan of my PC to be on the safe side.

I'll keep you posted

*edit: I've scanned my PC and not found any viruses on it. Gonna try DLing it again and see what happens

Really good Beta!

But i think the armor values are to high because i needed

7-9 BIS Rpgs to destroy this tank.

OG

I haven't tried it yet, but from the looks of the pics it is very impressive as always, great work again!!

(when you guys doing more planes?)

For the guy with the virus.

I double checked the file on our server.

checked with the latest mcafee and with norton anti virus 2004 with the latest virus definitions. That file is 100% clean.

So you got infected some other way. wink_o.gif

the tank is simply amazing! DKM has once more set a new standard for addon making! wow_o.gif

one thing i found kind of strange though, the driver seems to be a bit off center. of course im not a tank expert so tell me if its supposed be like this.