Sign in to follow this  
liquid_snake

Custom faces

Since people seem to like the custom ski mask I made here they are, and also a couple more . . a sniper veil . . and a camo face

skimaskblack.jpgskimaskgreen.jpg

facemask.jpgcamoflage1.jpg

mask1.jpgcamoface1.jpg

These look fantastic... but are they in a ZIP file or anything?

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Awesome texture work!

Is that a Bruce Willis at the end? smile_o.gif

Thanks,  smile_o.gif It is actually bases on a picture of Sean Bean off of yahoo

Really great faces. The best I have every seen for OFP.

What about making them and some more as a .pbo?

I really like them , they are great for missions but I have a question:

Could you make some winter ones? so I can use them with FDF? smile_o.gif

These look fantastic... but are they in a ZIP file or anything?

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Right Click, Save Image as... (depends on Browser) smile_o.gif

Absolutly amazing Liquid, really nice. The green mask and the camo'd face will be the ones i use for the moment biggrin_o.gif

Any chance we can get a SpetsNatz style face, or some sort of masking that spets would use (the balaclava i suppose, but if theirs one which Sov use and not US, could we have one of them?... please smile_o.gif )

Great work wink_o.gif

oh please man put them in a pbo so we can use all of them in our missions. They are Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! (I never thought I would say that about a mans face, funny what OFP does to you) Anways good work man, B.J. Blaskowiz is going away now.

Im a lil confused about how to use these...

right click on the image and save it do your computer, then go to digital grenade to see exactly where to put them. I would tell you exactly except I am not at MY computer right now. Anyways please make a pack, please!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it.

hey if I pay you like $5.00 dollars, is it a possability that you can put high quality face of me in on the soldier? rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]right click on the image and save it do your computer, then go to digital grenade to see exactly where to put them. I would tell you exactly except I am not at MY computer right now. Anyways please make a pack, please!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\Users\UserName

It should show up as the 'custom face' with all the others. You can only have one custom face installed like this if IIRC wink_o.gif

Does anyone know how to put a bunch of custom faces in a pbo file so you can select from several faces, like with BAS and Suchey cammo faces?

I'm trying to figure it out. I took some of his faces and made like 7 snow faces for my FDF missions. I tried getting some of the facepacks on ofp.gamezone.cz but it didnt work right. I eventually replaced the faces in FDF_faces.pbo with the ones i made but i still want to make a pack with all of these. (I pm'ed him about it to get permisson and to see if he wanted to make a pack) But anyways for you people wanting snow masks PM me and I'll hook you up after i get his permission. Or maybe you;ll get a pack who knows.

Only thing is that if you use a .pbo custom face, anyone that doesn't have that .pbo will only see a default BIS face.

Not so good when you are lay in a bush with your camo bally on thinking you are invisible and the guy 200m away from you can see your white face shining in the moonlight crazy_o.gif

The easiest way to make a facepack pbo yourself is to take an exisisting face pack and just edit in these faces and take out the ones you dont want.

took 2 minutes

I know how to make it a .pbo I have got some more faces and I can make some new one too. . . soon when I have time to finish I can release an addon smile_o.gif