Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Zil-131 pack v1

Sorry, but this is not really only my work. This is a pack by ORCS Development Studios.))

Await your comments, guys.

can the that zsu on the back fire its missiles or does it handle like a tank because of the engine limitation, im at uni right now so i cant check

'Cause of engine limitations ZSU cannot fire rockets. I decide not to make unguided-rocket launch script for it, 'cause it's very funny - Igla-2 launcher will not be guided...

well its better being able to fire an know guided missile than nothing at all just need to lead the target now like i do with the rpg

quesion, on the opf.cz it says that the pack comes with regular russian troops, but I can't seem to find them? Is the driver the only new soldier the pack comes with???

George

This is not wartime russian soldiers. This is normal russian uniform you can see in regular army parts. )) Winter and summer camo. Driver is a role, but uniform is the same.

Very welcome! smile_o.gif The logistics train of all sides needs a closer look, and you've introduced a new element. The Kung apears to be some kind of moblie office. What is it's purpose; Is it worth a special operation to blow up? biggrin_o.gif

On the downside, the textures are a bit hodge-podge.

Effects.pbo ?! no tag ... sad_o.gif

i'm sure these addons are quite good, someone warns me on next release that i test them if they dont have bits with no tag...

Seen the real Zil Denorc used to take photos for some textures and i must say that the outcome looks great.

Really nice truck in nice variants  smile_o.gif

Too bad we lost one of our Members and with that a very nice Ural... sad_o.gif

...well i guess now east has the decent truck it needed smile_o.gif

does anybody know what that effects.pbo do?Because i cant find anything from editor.

does anybody know what that effects.pbo do?Because i cant find anything from editor.

The file effects.pbo is used by the ICP_zil addon for....well, effects. :-) It contains only scripts which is why it wont show up in the editor.

A suggestion for future improvements to the addon(s) would be to rename the effects.pbo to use the OFPEC tag system, like noted by others here. Perhaps call it ICP_Effects and edit the affected addons accordingly.

I love the addon. Great work, ORCS!

lol.okey listen to me boy just don't get me wrong.But his enemy's don't sleep.total dm. it is fun live in Russia. Fun.

Mmh.. quite nice trucks. smile_o.gif

Yes, really nice. 35,5 MB for four trucks. Sorry, but this is really madness. rock.gif

They will only appear in combat photography, but don't think about using them in any mission.

35.5MB mine were 16.68 or something crazy_o.gif

The download is 17 MB, but the Zil PBO is 35,5 MB. And then you have still the PBO for the Russian Driver, and the Effects.pbo.

The trucks and drivers look great. smile_o.gif

The file size and the fact that 1st person view in the truck lags badly for me isnt great. sad_o.gif

I really like them but I have a hard time wanting to use these for anything.

I agree. They look beautiful, but the file size is just too much for a few good looking trucks. Still they sure look pretty and I'm sure they're nice.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>