Sign in to follow this  
hyakushiki

Hyk modern u.s. infantry pack released

Quote[/b] ]

would be sweet to have some M16A4 models with ACOG scope and modded front, ie RIS rails, front grip, laser kit, maybee a pouch on the stock like sniper rifles have...

Something like this small modifications of M16A4 made by me from INQ "do-it-yourself M4 Pack" ? biggrin_o.gif

Of course this is only small modification

mg]http://img239.exs.cx/img239/4891/m16a46vs.th.jpg[/img]

http://img205.exs.cx/img205/2361/m16a426ur.th.jpg[/img]

Yes the second version but most of teh soldiers have the front grip just in front of the mag, like with just enough room to grip it! Also a laser kit like the early bas guns! on the side, and a little pouch on teh stock! smile_o.gif

this is allready looking very good! but the thing is really the position of the front grip what makes it look elite...

check...

http://media.militaryphotos.net/photos/albums/ratamacue01/ajq.jpg

the dude in the back has the front grip at the right place and also the laser kit, which is totally sweet! smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

would be sweet to have some M16A4 models with ACOG scope and modded front, ie  RIS rails, front grip, laser kit, maybee a pouch on the stock like sniper rifles have...

Something like this small modifications of M16A4 made by me from INQ "do-it-yourself M4 Pack" ? biggrin_o.gif

Of course this is only small modification

p><p><a  href=http://img205.xs.cx/img205/2361/m16a426ur.th.jpg[/ig]

Yes the second version but most of teh soldiers have the front grip just in front of the mag, like with just enough room to grip it! Also a laser kit like the early bas guns! on the side, and a little pouch on teh stock!  http://forums.bistudio.com/oldsmileys/smile_o.gif' alt='smile_o.gif'>

this is allready looking very good! but the thing is really the position of the front grip what makes it look elite...

check...

http://media.militaryphotos.net/photos/albums/ratamacue01/ajq.jpg

the dude in the back has the front grip at the right place and also the laser kit, which is totally sweet!  smile_o.gif

Front grip is adjustable and fits a soldier comfort rather than coolness.

Its scary how the uniform makes him stand out like a light spot in this picture its almost like a plain black would have been better?

picture

I accuactly think that it would be posible to make a "correct" ACU you just have to find the right colours cause its the colour of the uniform that changes its the way that our eys sees then so if you did a bit of texting im prity sure you could come up with an ACU pattern which is usefull for OFP but lets face it, this is not your favorit woodland camo rather CANDAT or Danish M84.

STGN

it changes with light

but it won't change in game thats why i said make 2 versions woodland and desert

limitations of the ofp engine

still the best game ever

i dont know about the desert special forces weapons i mean the desert camo ones .. they just look well .. urgh not that good

i dont know about the desert special forces weapons i mean the desert camo ones .. they just look well .. urgh not that good

Not hyk's work. Those are from Laser.

Hyk 'only' did the soldiers.

yup nice weapons but ive never seen that one on any of my soldiers,, or is it from another pack

manhunter09 remove image tags when quoting please smile_o.gif

Wondering does anyone know of any mission or mission packs that uses these units. Yeah i know i could just unPBO a mission and change the units but where's the fun in that if you have already played the mission half to death

Wondering does anyone know of any mission or mission packs that uses these units. Yeah i know i could just unPBO a mission and change the units but where's the fun in that if you have already played the mission half to death

Kuri's EECP is a unit replacement mod built around the last ECP core.  I've been using it for months now.  It replaces many BIS units.  For instance, it replaces BIS West soldiers with soldiers from HYK's pack.

~TA-50

Hi, all, I updated my US soldier addon just now smile_o.gif

This version contains comletely reworked units which are based on BOH1.4 soldier models, and newly added ACU units.

This version is a BETA for up coming Ver2.00, so this may have some minor bugs. wink_o.gif

But Ver2.00 will release soon. smile_o.gif

Please have fun with my addon!

Required Addons:

FaceTex2

Laser's U.S. Weapon Pack Ver3.0

JAM3 <span style='color:red'>(As a option)</span>

DownLoad  <span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>(UPDATED! - Dec. 7 2006)</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>http://big.freett.com/type100/HYK_USsol_V199.rar</span> (21Mb)

Mirror (Click the link displayed in right down side.)

ussol01sgg5.jpg

Holy Hell, this came out of nowhere. Much appreciated, these'll definately see some use!

I have been recently using your older infantry units like crazy! I am glad you made an update! Heck, I am glad you're still with the community HYK biggrin_o.gif

Wait, what an update!?

NUTZ! crazy_o.gif

yay.gif

:EDIT:

Had a quick run with these in the editer and I love some of the small updates you made such as the goggles.

A minor complaint, but the new creases on the pants are a little too heavy and strong in my opinion. They can get a little distracting. biggrin_o.gif

pic

These look great along side the new RHS units, although I'm really fond of the 1.5x since i've been using them for so long tounge2.gif

Great job!

Awesome stuff!

Could anyone tell me the code to raise/lower the goggles? Wasn't able to find anything on it and the usual animate["goggles", 0/1] doesn't work. Thanks!

Awesome stuff!

Could anyone tell me the code to raise/lower the goggles?  Wasn't able to find anything on it and the usual animate["goggles", 0/1] doesn't work.  Thanks!

Lower Goggles:

[unitname] exec "\HYK_USsol\LowerVisor.sqs"

Raise Goggles:

[unitname] exec "\HYK_USsol\RaiseVisor.sqs"

Goggle gimic of this version uses setObjectTexture command. so goggles are controled by scripts, not by animation commands such like old versions.

Looks bloody amazing. Great work.

However is there any chance of a version which doesnt require facetex?

I prefer BIS faces for some reason and we will probaly upload these to our server so we wont be abl to tell whos who using the faces.

But if not thats okay cuase there still great addons. notworthy.gif