Sign in to follow this  
jgk6

Mystery plane siezed in zimbabwe

amatuers  tounge_o.gif

If Sky News is right (is the news ever right?) your only right about the Africans, apparently one of the blokes is ex-SAS. I dont think he's an amatuer some how...

I heard there were 67 onboard the plan not 64 and they're facing the death penalty crazy_o.gif

Edit: Pathy, in 4(ish) years I'll sign up tounge_o.gif You'll need a medic right? wink_o.gif

using mercs is something that has it's advantages sometimes:

-you don't care if they die (it only costs you more monye, but that's it)

-you can deny you sent them

-they don't have a problem with killing everyone including women and children (well, most of them don't)

-there really experienced warriors (mostly ex-SF or people that were in some war) if you get the expensive ones

ect, ect

But to get on-topic; those evil american invidels sent some evil warrior to our beloved county to invade us. These 64 evil fools will burn and bleed on the streets of our country!! crazy_o.gif

Crazy. Why sent a plane with 64 merc on a trip to somewhere else, to a country that's not your friend? There are easier ways to get them there and if they wanted to get into zimbabwe they don't land on the airfield; the would land in a country next to it and go in by car ect. Again some stupid african dictator needs an excuse to blame the us of everything that's evil. We should have nuked the place into the stoneage years ago.

Well Baron, that was a kinda unfair interveiw, you answered the question for me.... tounge_o.gif

Actually, by the time i finish my gap year i will be proficient in jungle survival (going to SA for 6 months for some trekking, teaching and jungle conservation)....

i think i could blag an Banana Republic into hiring me....maybe oneday when im bored, i will buy SOF magazine and take out a security contract...... tounge_o.gif

(BTW,dont think im saying that i think id make a good soldier, im just kidding around)

Again some stupid african dictator needs an excuse to blame the us of everything that's evil.

We should have nuked the place into the stoneage years ago.

Ahhh, yes, well said smile_o.gifunclesam.gif

Replace "stupid african dictator" with "stupid US president"

and "US" with "terrorists" and you have to nuke yourself.

Go ahead do it.

"Again some stupid US president needs an excuse to blame the terrorists of everything that's evil.

We should have nuked the place into the stoneage years ago."

Does this sound familiar to you Sneaky and Cpt. FrostBite ?

No idea of war and death but fullmouthfull nuking...

amatuers  tounge_o.gif

If Sky News is right (is the news ever right?) your only right about the Africans, apparently one of the blokes is ex-SAS. I dont think he's an amatuer some how...

I heard there were 67 onboard the plan not 64 and they're facing the death penalty crazy_o.gif

Edit: Pathy, in 4(ish) years I'll sign up tounge_o.gif You'll need a medic right? wink_o.gif

Hence the smiley. Tis a joke. As a matter of fact, I haven't even read the article/news story, but just listening to the opinions and shootin-from-the-hip 'baseless facts' of half the comments here.

Cpt Frostbite, wow. Comments about mercenaries? That's all I can say. Wow.

Hellfish made the most, and possibly the only comment in this thread that has any knowledgable truth in it (about the American registration for aircraft).

Not sure your age Munk, but if you're 14 like I suspect with the '4 years' comment, realize that medics draw fire. Believe me Take that into account before you go volunteering smile_o.gif

Hes 18, and in 4 years he will be thru the system.....i think....

Hence the smiley. Tis a joke

That post was aimed at everyone who said it, you just had a quote I didnt have to edit wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Not sure your age Munk, but if you're 14 like I suspect with the '4 years' comment, realize that medics draw fire. Believe me  Take that into account before you go volunteering smile_o.gif

Im 17 and I've already volunteered. The 4 years is the 4 years I'll have to serve before I can leave the Army (unless something happens during that time). I know medics draw fire, thier the one of the first people I target in OFP tounge_o.gif I know exactly what im getting into and it hasnt put me off doing it at all smile_o.gif

Edit: Your a year off Pathy tounge_o.gif

We can all jack a C-47 fly to the country para drop in (Im not air born quallfide(<--no i cant spell)) then we break out the mercs and let them join the newly made organization of citizen rageing aginst phones or (CRAP) for short...

god im just bableing agine arnt i.

IM LOST

***BLAME BUSH NOT THE U.S COAST GAURD RESERVES***

biggrin_o.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gif

We can all jack a C-47 fly to the country para drop in

Pathy, your merc's ready yet? tounge_o.gif

This will be are new advertisment

Join CRAP

Citizens rageing aginst phones(GTA III)

Its a merc orgnization

wait what were we talking about again rock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gifrock.gif

P.S my freind says down with cell phones!!!! crazy_o.gif

****BLAME BUSH, NOT THE US ARMY, USMC, OR USN. THE COAST GUARD, PARTS OF THE USN, AND THE USAF ARE OPEN REIGN. DO WHAT YOU WANT****

Also, about these mercs, we got any intel on what's gonna happen to them?

As for a stolen plane, I can get you some P3Cs next time I go to NAS Brunswick... which will, well, most likely be never...

They ARE easy to steal, just gotta watch for those F16s from Andrews that come up for lobster every once in a while.

***BLAME ME***NOT THE U.S AIR FORCE

JOIN CRAP

and ow-yea i can jack a black bird it just wont work though!

Also, about these mercs, we got any intel on what's gonna happen to them?

I heard on the news earlier they might get the death penalty

yup. so much for some paranoid dictator.

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/World/reuters20040310_155.html

Quote[/b] ]HARARE, Zimbabwe / DAKAR, Senegal (Reuters) - Zimbabwe Wednesday threatened to execute a band of "foreign mercenaries" detained in Harare, and Equatorial Guinea accused them of being part of a plot funded by "enemy powers" and multinationals.

If you have your heart set on a Central/South American/Carribean nation for your mercenary stint, might I suggest the Dominican Republic? Beautiful beaches, and the south coast has some very affordable, very posh resorts to stay at. I'm sure a few armed men would help cut back on littering, jaywalking, and other such intolerable crimes. smile_o.gif Oh, and you won't sweat as much, not having to lug around 40lbs+ of ammo. Rather you can sit at the beachside bar and chat with the locals. It'll be rough, but no one said being a Merc would be easy, right?

I read an article about it in the Swedish issue of Metro today (newspaper). It said the mercs were on a mission to kidnapp the leader of a country which name illudes me right now... Anyway, they had recieved warning and the mercs were intercepted. The leader of the mercs, under questioning, had claimed that MI6, CIA and some Spanish intelligence agency were behind the operation and the goal had been to bring the leader to Spain in order for a new government to take his place.

Dont know how credible this is though.

Equatorial Guinea was the country. No evidence has been presented about any such coup or plot yet.

Ah yes, thats the place. Thanks Hellfish smile_o.gif

And the funny thing is that if the operation has been planned properly, no evidence will ever be found. Ah, heaven for conspiracy theorists. Damned if they do, damned if they dont.

Go ahead do it.

"Again some stupid US president needs an excuse to blame the terrorists of everything that's evil.

I'm not serious about what I wrote. And this entire case can't be taken too serious.

I'm not from the states (thank god) and the line about terrorists sound familiar indeed. Now personally I hate terrorists (the real ones, not just everyone that's called one by bush) and I really think we should fight them with everything we have. But that's all beyond this thread.

And just to let you know; I do have an idea of war and death.

Well i asked jeeves "how do i become a mercenary?" and i didnt get very far.....

Go ahead do it.

woa, uh, there was intended to be some irony in my post back on p.2.

I really did not mean that anyone should be nuked....

****BLAME BUSH, NOT THE US ARMY, USMC, OR USN. THE COAST GUARD, PARTS OF THE USN, AND THE USAF ARE OPEN REIGN. DO WHAT YOU WANT****

I wonder why we shouldnt blame US or USN rock.gif

I mean are they battery fed toys which Bush is using surely they have a humans in there too with brains of their own....

your statement acecombat is not at all fair.does this mean just because certian people and certian charity groups in your country that have been supporting al-qaida and other terrorist groups for over a decade that i sould blame you and every single person in Saudi Arabia for what happened on september 11th? after all most of the hijackers came from your country. the military is paid to do as their told and not question their leader no matter how much of a greedy, lying, missleading, asshole he may be that applies to every nation in the world.