Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Nuclear bomb

B61 isn't compatible with B52 bomber, i think.

where i can find a  B2 spirit? smile_o.gif

note: please use a easy english word LOL biggrin_o.gif

wizzywig I saw your Abomb model... very good, but the warhead is too small biggrin_o.gif

if you want i can use your timer Abomb for my addon smile_o.gif

resize the warhead biggrin_o.gif

tnx and sorry for bad english lol biggrin_o.gif

well how to use the beta-bomb?

and your english isnt as bad as you think tounge_o.gif

well how to use the beta-bomb?

and your english isnt as bad as you think  tounge_o.gif

You have two bombs on an A-10 as a weapon.

Or a static one, you can just put its health to min and it will blow biggrin_o.gif

yes i found that out already...

tested it on everon... saint philippe

i'm sitting in the DKM Challenger and the Nuclear Impact was 432.17 m (!) away and i didnt get killed? a bit unrealistic...

but very nice effect

i'm sitting in the DKM Challenger and the Nuclear Impact was 432.17 m (!) away and i didnt get killed? a bit unrealistic...

but very nice effect

eh, it isn't final version.. i must fix some bug biggrin_o.gif

But it's really powerful in height. I put an unit 2000 meters above the impact and he got killed right away.

Better with the HW Time bomb, a few meters from ground zero, near the bomb, I often found two or three healthy survivors. biggrin_o.gif

But the blast is nice, the effects are good when civilian trailers are thrown away flying by the blast, falling near by you  tounge_o.gif

but very nice effect

maybe because the challenger has to much armour or the ground zero was behind a hill so you was a bit covered (try with an abrams).

Also if u are in a building the Geometry lod covers you from the explosion, but this is a bug of the game, only a "kill_all.sqs" biggrin_o.gif  script (if possible to do) can fix that

Nice doom's day device. The explosion effect is almost perfect but the scripts etc. need some polishing.  smile_o.gif

i downloaded the download but how do i use the bomb? what is it under

WEST - A10 B61 bomb test

Well something like that wink_o.gif

As I am replying, how do you specify what bomb to release over a target via trigger or waypoint. I am a noob at editing but I would like to see one of these babys dropped from a distance. biggrin_o.gif

WEST - A10 B61 bomb test

Well something like that  wink_o.gif

As I am replying, how do you specify what bomb to release over a target via trigger or waypoint. I am a noob at editing but I would like to see one of these babys dropped from a distance.  biggrin_o.gif

(name of A10) doFire (name of target)

ie: A doFire B

What's the name of the A10?

All of these things should have been put into a readme file.

sad_o.gif

Another thing that would be useful in the readme file is the name of the bomb itself so that a mission editor can make a "camcreate" script to simply call into existence this bomb over a target area at a certain altitude in order to simulate a nuclear attack.

Also the name of the bomb would allow perhaps a mission maker to add the bomb to different aircraft.

But the scripts for doing that would need to be included in the readme file.

But there wasn't even a readme file with this addon.

So I hope that all of this information is added in the readme file to avoid pages and pages of people asking "How do you do this and this and this." on these threads about this weapon.

The explosion looks great by the way. smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

What's the name of the A10?  

All of these things should have been put into a readme file.

sad_o.gif

Another thing that would be useful in the readme file is the name of the bomb itself so that a mission editor can make a "camcreate" script to simply call into existence this bomb over a target area at a certain altitude in order to simulate a nuclear attack.

Also the name of the bomb would allow perhaps a mission maker to add the bomb to different aircraft.

But the scripts for doing that would need to be included in the readme file.  

But there wasn't even a readme file with this addon.

So I hope that all of this information is added in the readme file to avoid pages and pages of people asking "How do you do this and this and this." on these threads about this weapon.

The explosion looks great by the way.  smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

don't worry: in the final version i will put the readme and demo mission... biggrin_o.gif

do you need operation flashpoint: resistance or can i use it with the original game? And does anyone know where I can download the resistance upgrade or does anyone have a link to download it or something?

I would think its resistance only ?

And you need to buy resistance rock.gif

oh ok i thought it was a patch or something, does electronics boutique carry it?

Uhm im not really sure (im from uk) and i normaly order games online.

You should find resistance for a very low price though smile_o.gif

yeah that was the problem with the original game, I had look for ever to find a copy, finally found one preowned($12.99)(;