Sign in to follow this  
Acecombat

Nzdf infantry and vehicle pack release!

From www.opflash.org:

Quote[/b] ]Our very own P Machine, has sent me his and Registered_Fugitives New Zealand Defence Force Infantry (With SAS) and Vehicle pack.

The Infantry pack contains NZDF Regular infantry, both with and without Body armour and helmets. Also included in the Infantry pack are units of the New Zealand Special Air Service, including Mountain units.

The Vehicle pack contains two versions of the Mercedes Unimog Truck, and 3 versions of the M113 Armoured personal Carrier.

[mg]http://www.opflashpoint.org/pt/Nzdfnew1.jpeg[/img]>100kb

[mg]http://www.opflashpoint.org/pt/Nzdfnew2.jpg[/img]>100kb

[ig]http://www.opflashpoint.org/pt/Nzsasnew2.jpeg[/img]>100kb

They got SAS too  smile_o.gif

For d/lds visit the site.

Download link doesnt work (inf 1 anyway) sad_o.gif

Very nice Units  smile_o.gif Especially the SAS-Units look great!

But the M113 looks like it's covered with old newspapers ...

Mfg MEDICUS

Ace you know full well about the file size ruling, this is probably the 3rd time at least you've posted pics over 100kb, don't get yourself a warning level for something so silly smile_o.gif

That's ace for yeh. biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

Yeah, I wasn't surprised by the release. They were almost ready to before, and I had offered to mirror it on DEVGRU.org. So, P Mac is back to making addons, ace?

awsome! downloading now.

the sas look fucking great. i like the way there got there sleave rolled up. it suits a jungle envoriment perfectly. i hope there is a sas model with a bergen(rucksack). i can see one sas soilder whering one. i hope its part of the model and not in the AT weapon slot. also why a winter version? it will go great on FDF easten border, but i think a desert version would have been far more suited to modern times. especially since the annocement of 50 more sas personal moving into afganistan yesterday. anyway im dam looking foward to playing with these guys!

Pretty cool, the "read me" says

you can change the soldiers face.. Comes with 15 different faces..

Ace you know full well about the file size ruling, this is probably the 3rd time at least you've posted pics over 100kb, don't get yourself a warning level for something so silly smile_o.gif

Oops sorry but they were suppose to be the thumbnails pic how did they get over 100kb? rock.gif

Sorry placebo i hadnt taken the pic guess i should have checked them , i assumed being news pics they would have been low size.

Quote[/b] ]So, P Mac is back to making addons, ace?

How would i know , ask him rock.gif

Hooray! more NZDF stuff for me to play with! Three cheers for P.Machine!! smile_o.gif

These units are very good. Well done. I would recommend creating a heavier anti-tank unit (with the Javelin, which the NZDF is buying) and a sniper using the Steyr 7.62 and .50 cal sniper rifles which are also in use.

Nice work! smile_o.gif

Ace? *Looks over annoyingly.*

*pokes to see if dead*

You've won like everything in the OFP:CP Awards.

Ace?

bug: the sleaves are rolled up in the 3rd person but in first person there not. no biggy just pointing it out. these are great i love the sas!

Hey!Finally get to play as Kiwis! biggrin_o.gif These look great,remind me of the days when I used to wear this stuff!I've been looking for NZ stuff for ages,anyone know of any more out there?Like LAV's?

You can use the operation northstar LAV's mate, they are really good....

P Machine and registed fugitive are now hoping to make a Nam version of their units smile_o.gif

Very nice Units  smile_o.gif Especially the SAS-Units look great!

But the M113 looks like it's covered with old newspapers ...

Mfg MEDICUS

Guess you havnt heard of the New Zealands cut back in defence force. Make there APC's out of NewPaper or wool tounge_o.gif

Any look nice. All we need is a Australia made and I can make the Kiwis invasing this great island. You should have guess by now I'm a very Aussie guy. tounge_o.gif

You should have guess by now I'm a very Aussie guy.  tounge_o.gif

Yeah mate,by your bad grammar and bad spelling! tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Any pictures of the two versions of Mercedes Unimog Truck?

Looks like another night of OFP playing and rejected GF and baby...

biggrin_o.gif

They got (NZDF) a website?

While these are still my favourite soldiers (cause I'm a kiwi!) there are a few bugs inthem.

There is a LOD issue with their gloves. They go white about 10m out sad_o.gif

The Medic has no healing capability sad_o.gif

If the author is not around, could someone tell me how to fix them?