Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

Drugs don't kill

Well, technically yes drugs do kill. However, I have had plenty of friends in the past with major suicidal and depression issues. These issues were solved with drugs, and alchohol.

I think these pathetic drug commericals need to shut the he11 up.

Personally, I believe that life ends someday. Might as well make the best of it, whether you die early, or late.

The Bible also said something that god blessed the world with herbal weeds or something like that.

Drugs should'nt be banned! I don't care where you live. Sure people can do statistics on how many people drugs have killed.

But did anybody ever think about how many lives they have saved?

Mmm ... I agree with you on this in ways but I don't think this is the place to discuss this, unless ofcourse the moderators allow it.

But I think most people agree that marijuana should be legalised. Especially those who lived through the 70s. They are now politicians and buisness leaders. So most people have experienced it and know what it's like.

However, I have had plenty of friends in the past with major suicidal and depression issues.  These issues were solved with drugs, and alchohol.

lol. Those people must be real winners.

I tend to shy away from alcohol and drugs, but for the most part I couldn't give two shits about what anyone else does with their body. Of course, this doesn't mean I think excessive drug use is even remotely a good thing. A little alcohol and mary jane never hurt anyone, but consuming a lot of either or any other substance is, in my estimation, really fucking stupid.

In my experience with the many drug users I know (whether recreational users or downright substance abusers), it creates more problems than it solves. Depression + drug use is bad idea for many reasons, and drugs are really more of a temporary escape from a persons problems rather than a solution, although many people treat them as if they were. And sure, I bet it feels good, but the associated health and financial costs don't justify the benifits of a major drug habit. Plus there's always Johnny Law to consider.

The cost/risk just isn't worth it, IMO. blues.gif

I don't think I'll go into the number of reasons why this thread is plain wrong.