Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Retaliation campaign now available in English

Hello

Im stuck on the mission where u meet with the forester guy, as I ride as passenger in the uaz every single time on the way to the meeting point a group of resistance fighters in woods kill the driver, ive tried it like 25 times, theres no getting past em and I dont have the option to get out of uaz, so i cant get past this.

Can anyone tell me how u use mission end cheat so i can carry on in campaign?

//edit -- found the end mission cheat, all set. I dont see any other way for me to complete the mission aside from un pboing it and moving those res units back from the road more, odd that this hasent been brought up by anyone else, maybe an off proper placement local of the res units cause of FFUR mod, but i did try it in regular ofp without the mod and it still is a prob.

Quote[/b] ]Im stuck on the mission where u meet with the forester guy, as I ride as passenger in the uaz every single time on the way to the meeting point a group of resistance fighters in woods kill the driver, ive tried it like 25 times, theres no getting past em and I dont have the option to get out of uaz, so i cant get past this.

Thats an island issue i was using FFUR Nordic with that mission i got the same problem but ive switched from Nordic pack to the resistance trees not quite as nice but gets rid of all the AI problems so i think its worth it

Thanks

I like the new enviornment wayyy to much to get rid it tho lol, even if it means some screwey stuff at times. Thanks for info tho.

I just have this question so im at the mission where i hafto meet that forrester for a rondez vous and we enter the uaz and get abushed! no matter how many retries i get shot while the ai is driving and cant disembark? any advice?

koby

Are you using any mods? That shouldn't happen with vanilla OFP.

hello, dont mean to bump an ancient thread like this, but im definitely interested in this campaign, trouble is the website for it seems to no longer exist, anyone aware of another trusted source it is available from. im not fussed if it is in russian with english subtitles or whatever.

cheers.